Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DOD Exercise To Simulate National Power Grid Collapse Nov. 4-6
So, it's being reported the DOD will be doing a drill exercise in the United States for how to handle an event where our grid is taken down. They may be doing this because of the threats we're getting from North Korea, but...  The scary part is, it's being done on the "Antifa Day Of Rage", where they have declared they will take the President down. 

Why are they choosing these dates to do a drill?

In my opinion, there will be real exercises going on that the higher powers don't want the public to be able to hear about over the media until it's over.

I'm a little nervous about all this, to be honest.   tinybighuh

Will Antifa assassinate President Trump during the "drill", or will our military be assassinating Antifa members?  Something is up, more than a drill, that's what my gut is telling me! 

We may never learn exactly what really went on, being as we won't have access to the "drill", but...

HAM Radios will operate; so anyone who has one, pull it out, dust it off, and document everything you hear!

As we have learned from the Las Vegas ordeal, it's the witnesses who bring out the truth, not MSM or our gooberment.  

I suggest everyone stock up on food and water and stay home on those days to be safe, especially since Antifa will be out and about.

I'm sharing a video from Info Wars, beginning at the 6:45 mark where the reporter talks about this.

Spread the word and stay safe!!

Source Page
It's too-much to be just a coincidence, there's more to it -me thinks.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-25-2017, 09:19 PM)BIAD Wrote: It's too-much to be just a coincidence, there's more to it -me thinks.
Me thinks the same, time will tell.
Here is an interesting article on this.

Quote:Conclusion

I have developed a hypothesis that ties together all of these dots. I think it is very likely that a November 4th event, similar to what is described, is indeed in the works. The UN is prepared and has deployed EMP proof communications. Does that maen that this will become operational on November 4th? That is not always the case beecause public exposure, similar to this article, can change the dynamics, but not necessarily the direction of the plot. However, as this scenario is unfolding, it is safe to conclude that we are looking at a plot to destroy America in one fell swoop. Additonally, I believe that the under the cover of Korean War II, this deed could be carried out and the North Koreans would be blamed. Further this could provide the backdrop for taking Trump out of office.

Yesterday, I wrote an article in which I detailed how I believed that the forces of darkness that were coalescing to remove Trump were ready to act. Today’s revelations strengthen that belief. America beware

I'm only going to post the link because it's so long.  Please read it!

Quote:As we read in this new story from Infowars and hear in the 1st two videos below, the DOD/amateur radio community exercises "will begin with a national massive coronal mass ejection event which will impact the national power grid as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity” according to Army MARS Program Manager Paul English.

October 26, 2017

Map With Extensive List Of Sanctuary Cities, Counties And States Where Violence Could Break Out Or Disruptions Occur 

- DOD Prepares For A 'Very Bad Day' In America On November 4th, The Same Day Leftist Terrorists Declare 'It Begins' 

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

While we'd think that by now we'd have seen and heard it all, we may just be getting started with most of 2017's events just the 'warm up act' as we read in this new public announcement from the National Association for Amateur Radio (ARRL), the Department of Defense will be joining with them running a massive communications drill starting on November 4th through November 6th in which the exercises will simulate "a very bad day" scenario.   

As we read in this new story from Infowars and hear in the 1st two videos below, the DOD/amateur radio community exercises "will begin with a national massive coronal mass ejection event which will impact the national power grid as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity” according to Army MARS Program Manager Paul English.

[Image: DOD_MARS_prep.png]

According to their website, MARS stands for Military Auxiliary Radio System and their purpose is described as organizing and training licensed amateur radio operators to support military communications activities.

As we read in the public announcement from the ARRL, a designated DOD Headquarters entity will request county-by-county status reports for the 3,143 US counties and county equivalents in order to gain situational awareness and to determine the extent of impact of the scenario, thus proving to us that this is a national readiness exercise to prepare for an 'EMP scenario' in America.

With these exercises coming soon after the US Congressional EMP Commission was shut down, and coincidentally, or not, during the same time period as many experts warn the US is in greater danger of an electro-magnetic pulse attack from North Korea than at any previous time in US history, as the Infowars story points out, these 'exercises' will also be coming at a time when the domestic terrorist group antifa has threatened to 'make America ungovernable'.

There is a list of Sanctuary Cities listed in this article where violence could erupt during this "drill".  Check it out and see if your city/town is listed.

Map With Extensive List Of Sanctuary Cities, Counties And States Where Violence Could Break Out Or Disruptions Occur

I'm only speculating here, and maybe it's just my conspiracy mind on overload, but I keep remembering an article I read some time ago about a guy named Drake who said there would be a media black out during the time that the Globalists are taken down, with no way to communicate so that people don't panic when all this is taking place.
I don't know if this guy has any connections to really know, but it keeps coming back to me.  Could this be "it"?  

And, why are all these "distractions" coming out now? 

We have North Korea, the JFK files being released, the Las Vegas shooting(s), the Uranium Deal involving Comey, Hillary, and the Obama Administration... really BIG stories! 
Someone is trying to keep our attention over there, while I think we should be looking over here.  What's about to go down?

Hopefully, when the power is restored, we will see the Elite have been arrested and taken off planet.   tinybiggrin