Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WH Chief of Staff Kelly Destroys Rep. Wilson at Press Conference
Rep. Frederica Wilson listened in on a phone call that President Trump made to a woman who lost her husband in an ambush in Africa, and then used the conversation to condemn the President by alerting The Washington Post, as I understand it.

After the mother of the fallen soldier made the remark, "he did disrespect my son", to The Washington Post, they have blown it up into another political slap in the face to our President.  So much so, that Chief of Staff John Kelly came out to hold a press conference about the claims.

Here is what the mother told TWP:

Quote:The mother of a soldier killed in an ambush in Africa said Wednesday that President Trump “did disrespect my son” with remarks in a condolence telephone call.

Sgt. La David T. Johnson’s mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Washington Post that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson’s widow, Myeshia Johnson. She also stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Myeshia Johnson that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”

“President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband,” Jones-Johnson said.

TWP Link

Here is a video of what Chief of Staff John Kelly had to say. Definitely worth the watch:

minusculeclap 

Just when I think I can't get any more disgusted with how low the left is willing to sink just to TRY to make President Trump look bad, something like this comes out, and I'm left with no words to express what I feel.  No words at all.   tinycrying
What President Trump actually said -and the whole sentence has been deliberately kept out
of the MSM narrative along with the full solemn conversation was:
“he knew what he signed up for... but when it happens it hurts anyway.”

But it stops 'Morning Joe' discussing the Russian nuclear deal and Hillary.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-20-2017, 09:19 PM)BIAD Wrote: What President Trump actually said -and the whole sentence has been deliberately kept out
of the MSM narrative along with the full solemn conversation was:
“he knew what he signed up for... but when it happens it hurts anyway.”

But it stops 'Morning Joe' discussing the Russian nuclear deal and Hillary.

Thanks for adding that.  And, yes it does distract the public from Killary.  Maybe I should go out there and remind them with several links to our threads on the subject.   smallnotamused
Just found this,,,,,,,,
Quote:Gold star widow Natasha De Alencar released the audio of a phone conversation she had with President Donald Trump in April about the death of her husband who was killed in Afghanistan.

“I am so sorry to hear about the whole situation. What a horrible thing, except that he’s an unbelievable hero,” Trump told her in the call about her husband Army Staff Sgt. Mark R. De Alencar, which The Washington Post released.

“Thank you. I really, really appreciated it,” she said. “I really do, sir.”

Trump also told the widow if she is ever in Washington D.C. that she is welcome in the Oval Office.

“If you’re around Washington, you come over and see me in the Oval Office,” he said. “You just come over and see me because you are just the kind of family … this is what we want.”

“Say hello to your children, and tell them your father he was a great hero that I respected,” Trump said. “Just tell them I said your father was a great hero.”

The phone call was released after White House Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly pushed back against Florida Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson’s criticism that Trump told a Gold Star widow “he knew what he signed up for.”
Watch the video at the: Link
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-20-2017, 09:50 PM)guohua Wrote: Just found this,,,,,,,,
Quote:Gold star widow Natasha De Alencar released the audio of a phone conversation she had with President Donald Trump in April about the death of her husband who was killed in Afghanistan.

“I am so sorry to hear about the whole situation. What a horrible thing, except that he’s an unbelievable hero,” Trump told her in the call about her husband Army Staff Sgt. Mark R. De Alencar, which The Washington Post released.

“Thank you. I really, really appreciated it,” she said. “I really do, sir.”

Trump also told the widow if she is ever in Washington D.C. that she is welcome in the Oval Office.

“If you’re around Washington, you come over and see me in the Oval Office,” he said. “You just come over and see me because you are just the kind of family … this is what we want.”

“Say hello to your children, and tell them your father he was a great hero that I respected,” Trump said. “Just tell them I said your father was a great hero.”

The phone call was released after White House Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly pushed back against Florida Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson’s criticism that Trump told a Gold Star widow “he knew what he signed up for.”
Watch the video at the: Link

Yes, that right there proves what an evil man he is, right?   tinysure