Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Covert Recruitment into Space Marines “20 & Back” Program
Another person has stepped forward to tell the memories he has about being involved in the SSP.  This is parts 1 and 2 of a 5-part video series.

Quote:Written by Dr Michael Salla on October 16, 2017. Posted in Featured, Space Programs

On June 1, 1978, during the second day of bootcamp for the U.S. Marine Corps, Michael Christopher Gerloff was asked whether he wanted to go to space and serve in a “20 and back” program. He recalls everything that subsequently happened during the intake process for his recruitment into the “Space Marines”, and has partial recall of his subsequent activities during his 20 and back service.

After ending active reserve service with the USMC Reserves (1978-1984), Gerloff went on to serve as a U.S. Army Ranger (1987-1991), and police officer with the Mountlake Terrace and Seattle Police departments (1992-2001). From 2004-2005, he served as an international police officer with the United Nations Liberia peacekeeping mission.

Gerloff has provided military and police records that corroborate key aspects of his testimony, and contain many anomalies which point to his “20 and back” service. He believes that his coming forward has been sanctioned by a USMC/Department of Navy intelligence group established by President Dwight Eisenhower, which is actively promoting disclosure of a US Navy Secret Space Program.

In Part 1 of this five part interview series, Gerloff describes a huge triangle UFO sighting that triggered him, only four days later, to begin the process of joining the U.S. Marine Corps. He describes how a USMC captain interviewed him during his initial testing at bootcamp, and alluded to the triangle sighting as a factor in him receiving a special offer. The captain made an offer to Gerloff to join a “20 and back” Space Program.

The captain said that he would send a telegram to Gerloff’s parents. In 2016, Gerloff saw the telegram, a “Marsgram”, for the first time and it triggered more memory recall. The Marsgram is among the documentary evidence supplied by Gerloff in support of his claim of being covertly recruitment into a “20 and back” secret space program run by the US Navy.

[Image: 8-MARSGRAM-blacked-out-names.jpg?w=2000]

Source

Part 1 of video interview series is below:

Quote:In Part 2 of this five part series, Gerloff describes how he was taken by a secret underground rail system into an intake center where he signed paperwork for his “20 and back” program, alongside many other young Marine recruits. He describes some of his experiences as an intelligence officer within the USMC covert space program, and how the North Korea crisis was a signpost for a future time when he would publicly emerge in a USMC sanctioned disclosure of the Navy’s secret space program.

Part 2 of video interview series is below:

I will update the thread as new videos are made available.
Thanks Mystic Wanderer, I'll have to watch.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Its a nice story but there is one problem and its this. No unit is going to ask some one on there second day of boot camp to join anything when they have a mass of highly trained and experienced people to chose from, people who understand what secret means.
"On June 1, 1978, during the second day of bootcamp for the U.S. Marine Corps, Michael Christopher Gerloff was asked whether he wanted to go to space and serve in a “20 and back” program."
(10-20-2017, 09:18 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Its a nice story but there is one problem and its this. No unit is going to ask some one on there second day of boot camp to join anything when they have a mass of highly trained and experienced people to chose from, people who understand what secret means.
"On June 1, 1978, during the second day of bootcamp for the U.S. Marine Corps, Michael Christopher Gerloff was asked whether he wanted to go to space and serve in a “20 and back” program."

Exactly. What if Mr. Gerloff had said no to the offer, would he have come forward in 1978 and
screwed-up the whole secret...? Or would they have 'offed' him and anyone else who declined.
Then we've got the whole swamp of creating a realistic narrative of how all these young men
-or just Gerloff, became deceased in order to keep the SSP from the public.

One may suggest it's fortunate that Gerloff accepted the quest and unfortunate that the
USMC/Department of Navy intelligence cannot provide assistance in their agenda to reveal
the program now and only have a single individual telling the story.

With all respect, the provided document is suspect too. Someone would have to create the
logos and be aware of what they were for. If it is a simple ruse of using the abbreviation of
Military Affiliate Radio Systems (MARS) -as a way of implying a connection to space travel,
well it's a fair-one considering the public's scrutiny on the internet these days!

And what good would a signature be on a document that could never be used for anything 
lawful?

If one looks at the idea that 'black'-funding is being used to create a secret space program
that is kept from the public, if it was revealed, who would the military be accountable to?
What good would this piece of paper be in regards of Gerloff?

There are people far-smarter than myself who think on this level.

Don't get me wrong, I believe there's clandestine activity in space with technologies far
advanced than what we on the ground know about, but I think this guy wasn't part of
that agenda.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-20-2017, 09:18 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Its a nice story but there is one problem and its this. No unit is going to ask some one on there second day of boot camp to join anything when they have a mass of highly trained and experienced people to chose from, people who understand what secret means.

In one of the videos (I forget which one) he commented on this. He thought it odd too, when there were so many other "seasoned" marines to choose from.  The man told him "they had been watching him". 

From what I understand, and from what others who claim to have been in the program claim, this group start watching people at a very young age and choose who they want based on certain tests they take throughout their school years. It wasn't how long he had been in service, but the other talents he had that they needed for this particular program.

I think the big black triangle did some mind control on him to make him want to join the marines to start with. He said that had not been the plan for his future until the recruiting officer came to the school.

Did you all watch the videos before commenting?
Sorry but nobody is taken after 2 days at boot camp. If they had been interested in him they would of done the same with him as is done to others, taken into training bypassing the military completely. So i dont believe his story.
Yes, @"Wallfire"  I and my husband agrees with you.
That statement alone in the video made us both question this person.

if they'd been watching him, they would have approached him after he had successfully completed all his training and proved without a shadow of doubt he was not only intelligent and a quick learner but could keep secrets.

We both have our doubts about this to begin with.
A Secret Space Program, We both believe in, recruiting men and women for a 20 year tour and then bringing them back to the same age and time period,,, No.
All the people who have come forward telling their experience in the 20 and back program seem to sincerely believe what they are saying. I have no idea if it's true, or not.

I do wonder just how far advanced the SSP is in mind control. Could they be so advanced that they could take a simulated program and download it into one's mind to make them actually FEEL as if they lived the experience? 
I would say YES. 

The agenda behind bringing all this out to the public now is the next question...  Why?   minusculethinking
Here is the new third video in this five-part series.

Quote:In part 3 of this five part interview series on the covert recruitment of Michael Gerloff into a Space Marines “20 and back” program, he elaborates on his background that was a major factor in his selection.

He describes a lifetime of high strangeness, testing, night-time training during his youth, and DNA results which raise a possible connection to a human looking “Nordic” group of extraterrestrials.

Here is the fourth video.  

Quote:In part 4 of this five part interview series on the covert recruitment of Michael Gerloff into a Space Marines “20 and back” program, he discusses anomalies in his military documents. He believes these are breadcrumbs to his covert military service with the USMC and Army Rangers.

Here is the fifth and final video of this series.

Quote:In this final episode of this five part interview series Michael Gerloff explains how his military and police career was inspired by his commitment to public service, and how this commitment has evolved to now revealing the truth about secret space programs. He emphasizes that during his covert service, he was officially sanctioned to come forward at this time with his disclosure testimony by a USMC Intelligence Group running the "Space Marines" .
Gerloff explains why it’s important for his brother and sisters in the military and police force to come forward to also reveal their knowledge of these programs, and why he is convinced that he continues to serve the public while pursuing full disclosure.

OK, my husband told me to wait a minute,,, he had something to look for and found it.
For anyone that is interested, (Mystic Wanderer) this is one of the best articles released on the SSP.
Here is a video from the article.

Quote:Tomorrow June 8th, is known as World Disclosure Day the disclosure of the rumored secret space program is occurring the Army and Air Force are both advertising a "new division" within their ranks. Meanwhile, last week Congress voted under the defense authorization 2018 bill on forming a "new" sixth branch of the military called "Space Corps" which would take over Air Force Space Command Operations and likely Naval Space Operations.

“There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its  own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its  own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances,  and free from the law itself," Senator Daniel Inouye during Iran-Contra hearings.

Source
This is a long article, but very informative,,,,,, in some aspects of the SSP.
But you'd have to by pass the WWII Nazi Crap.
Go on down to,,,,,,

Quote:However, staying on the topic of a moon base for the moment it's recently been reported in April of this year that plans are in the works by China and Europe to "build" a joint lunar command for future space endeavors.
Meanwhile, President Donald Trump in the U.S.  is eyeing "doing the same thing" according to The Atlantic.
He also just signed an executive focused on reviving the NSC or National Space Council which has been dormant since it was disbanded in 1993during the Clinton administration. The NSC helps the president follow through with his goals he has setup for space which may include disclosure of the military Secret Space Program which is primarily ran by the other NSC or the Naval Space Command. (See the bottom video for the only known reference this organization shows up in during the opening credits of an official NASA video on orbital mechanics.)
And start reading again.
(11-02-2017, 05:12 AM)guohua Wrote: OK, my husband told me to wait a minute,,, he had something to look for and found it.
For anyone that is interested, (Mystic Wanderer) this is one of the best articles released on the SSP.
Here is a video from the article.

Quote:
 “There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its  own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its  own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances,  and free from the law itself," Senator Daniel Inouye during Iran-Contra hearings.

Source
The NSC helps the president follow through with his goals he has setup for space which may include disclosure of the military Secret Space Program which is primarily ran by the other NSC or the Naval Space Command. (See the bottom video for the only known reference this organization shows up in during the opening credits of an official NASA video on orbital mechanics.)
And start reading again.

Well, at least they're coming out and admitting it exists. That's more than they were doing. Talk about a slow process!!