Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange Light Anomaly Captured by Satellite
A satellite image shows a very strange light anomaly moving over the United States at a very rapid rate. The narrator says it's not the sun, nor the moon causing this. He watches the satellite for weather and has never come across anything like this.

So, what do you think it could be?

Remember those threads I posted about how cosmic energy fields and light were going to be used to raise our consciousness?  Could it possibly be something of that nature?   minusculethinking 

People in the comments section under the video seem at a loss too. But, one person did say this light was picked up on video cams from Yellowstone Park.

Quote:check out the live cam from yellowstone old faithful...it was captured on camera...it's a ball of light moving FAST...and it looks to be the size of a car...but it lights up an area the size of a football field...

Perhaps I have an off day but I dont see anything in the video
(10-12-2017, 06:04 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Perhaps I have an off day but I dont see anything in the video

@"Wallfire", did you watch the whole video?  He slows it down and there's really no way to miss it, unless you're watching from a small phone?
YUP, watched the video and seen his play back of the difference in light.
I'd have to think it was the sun reflecting off the solar panels that powers that craft.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Explanation: I see the 'light' anomally in the video! Wow! tinybighuh 

Note: It can not be satellite based as it takes an hr to cross the entire CONUS and a satellite in LEO takes a mere 90 minutes to orbit the entire planet AND also it cant be a geostationary satellite as the light is moving.

Personal Disclosure: Since this video is in the infrared spectrum I am going to go out on a limb and speculate wildly that it was some version of HAARP scanning/beaming the entire CONUS from west to east. 

OR ...

It could be related to a secret test of the 5G wifi grid!

In both cases its either chemtrail and or MK Ultra mind-control related!
Great find MW! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(10-12-2017, 09:07 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: I see the 'light' anomally in the video! Wow! tinybighuh 

Note: It can not be satellite based as it takes an hr to cross the entire CONUS and a satellite in LEO takes a mere 90 minutes to orbit the entire planet AND also it cant be a geostationary satellite as the light is moving.

Personal Disclosure: Since this video is in the infrared spectrum I am going to go out on a limb and speculate wildly that it was some version of HAARP scanning/beaming the entire CONUS from west to east. 

OR ...

It could be related to a secret test of the 5G wifi grid!

In both cases its either chemtrail and or MK Ultra mind-control related!
Great find MW! minusculebeercheers

Thanks for your input @"OmegaLogos". 

I like your answers.  Sounds legit to me.   minusculecheers