Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Santa Rosa & Northern CA Fires DEFY THE LAWS of PHYSICS
You know all those fires they've had in CA lately? According to some conspiracy theories, they might be caused by the same "weapon" that was used on the World Trade Towers on 9-11-2001. 

After connecting some dots, I think the hurricanes, fires, and the Vegas shooting were all planned out events to keep Trump too distracted to make a major announcement he had planned. 

First, let's look at one of the articles covering the fires...

'The neighborhood is gone,' Santa Rosa resident says after wildfire destroyed his home

Quote:
Entire neighborhoods were scorched beyond recognition in the Santa Rosa, California area, after fast-moving wildfires tore through, killing at least 11 people in Sonoma County.
Resident Joshua Corbett posted these photos on Instagram, writing, "This used to be a where I lived. The neighborhood is gone.""I tried digging through the debris hoping something of mine was still there. Nothing," Corbett wrote. "I thankfully have most my clothes, and whatever valuables I could throw into my car in the 20-minute period between waking up and being forced to leave despite wanting to grab more of my things. It wasn't the fire that made me decide to stop packing. The smoke was too much, I couldn't handle it. Being out there was surreal, everything is burnt and destroyed."
(Red highlights by me)

Now take a look at this video:

Quote:For eyes that can see, there is something wrong here, the melting/ burning point of common household materials like glass (2600℉) and stainless steel (2800℉) are DOUBLE the temperature of house and forest fires (1100℉) ... and you might expect Rod Sterling to pop out at any moment in this footage..bc it's like the Twilight Zone!!

Here is a post from MegaAnon on an Imgur thread:  Imgur thread

Quote:
MegaAnon drops YUGE nuggets about the "calm before the storm" - claims Trump will make 3 Presidential Addresses that will reveal some of the biggest 'conspiracy theories' out there.

(Click on the picture to see larger view)

[Image: Anon_post.jpg]

There's more going on with all these "disasters" than meets the eye.  I think the Deep State and the "good guys" are in a race to the finish line.  The winner will determine what the Earth's future holds for humanity.

What are your thoughts?
A big fire will behave like a blacksmiths forge, it sucks in air causing everything to be force feed oxygen making it burn hotter. 
In WW2 many city's were bombed and what is called "fire storms " started causing temperatures to rise way beyond normal melting thing that would not normally melt in a fire.
Its strange but does happen in nature.
(10-12-2017, 11:22 AM)Wallfire Wrote: A big fire will behave like a blacksmiths forge, it sucks in air causing everything to be force feed oxygen making it burn hotter. 
In WW2 many city's were bombed and what is called "fire storms " started causing temperatures to rise way beyond normal melting thing that would not normally melt in a fire.
Its strange but does happen in nature.

Then, why are green shrubs still standing outside these houses, and plastic garbage cans not melted?  This is what perplexes me.

Here is another video.  Pay close attention to how the entire house is gone, but some items right there at it didn't burn that should have. 
Same thing happened with 9-11. They even found paper that hadn't burned lying in the middle of a burned-out area.  It's just weird!

Explanation: I propose that it was possibly a fire whirl that was responsible for the bizzare aftermath.

[Image: Fire_whirl_%28FWS%29_crop.jpg]

Quote:A fire whirl – also commonly known as a fire devil, or, (in many cases) erroneously, as a fire tornado, firenado, or fire twister – is a whirlwind induced by a fire and often made up of flame or ash. They usually start with a whirl of wind or smoke. Fire whirls may occur when intense rising heat and turbulent wind conditions combine to form whirling eddies of air. These eddies can contract into a tornado-like vortex that sucks in burning debris and combustible gases.

Fire whirls are sometimes colloquially called fire tornadoes, but are not usually classifiable as tornadoes as the vortex in most cases does not extend from the surface to cloud base. Also, even in such cases, even those fire whirls are not classic tornadoes, in that their vorticity derives from surface winds and heat-induced lifting, rather than a tornadic mesocyclone aloft. The literal fire tornado is a rare phenomenon, much more powerful and destructive than the a typical fire whirl, in which the wildfire generates a pyrocumulonimbus cloud that then spawns a tornado. When this tornado forms in or enters the fire zone, it fans flames enormously, draws flame and burning debris into itself, and scatters burning debris over a wide area.

A fire whirl consists of a core of ash, and an invisible rotating pocket of air. A fire whirl can reach up to 2,000 °F (1,090 °C), hot enough to potentially reignite ashes sucked up from the ground. Often, fire whirls are created when a wildfire or firestorm creates its own wind, which can turn into a vortex of fire .This causes the tall and skinny appearance of a fire whirl's core.
Fire whirls most often move fairly slowly. Fire whirls can set objects in their paths ablaze and can hurl burning debris out into their surroundings. The winds generated by a fire whirl can also be dangerous. Large fire whirls can create wind speeds of more than 100 mph (160 km/h) – strong enough to knock down trees – and people who get caught by a fire whirl can be burned alive.

Fire whirls can last for an hour or more, and they cannot be extinguished directly

Personal Disclosure: As a survivor of the 2003 Canberra bushfires I saw the fire burn some houses straight to the ground and leave the house next door untouched. It is possible as Wallfire pointed out.
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(10-12-2017, 09:40 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: I propose that it was possibly a fire whirl that was responsible for the bizzare aftermath.

Personal Disclosure: As a survivor of the 2003 Canberra bushfires I saw the fire burn some houses straight to the ground and leave the house next door untouched. It is possible as Wallfire pointed out.

That's a logical explanation, but I still don't see how there are still green bushes and plastic trash cans left when EVERYTHING else around it is burned on both sides of the street.  I still think something fishy is going on with this fire.
Ah-ha!  I knew, I just knew it!   huhehuh 

Reading anything much about the fires this week in California will probably lead to the understanding that they weren’t natural. Jim goes into the scientific part of the situation involving technology, chemtrails, the physics of electricity, etc. It’s definitely not natural to see “spontaneous combustion” in so many places simultaneously. And who knew chemtrails had so many purposes?!

Oddly enough, Thomas Williams reported yesterday that the cabal’s vineyards remained untouched by fire. Go figure.

Quote:Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist
October 2017
At first I was skeptical, but I went over numerous social media posts several videos, and a few messages and it appears the fires were set by an atmospheric weapon.

First to clear something up – the manner in which the cars burned was normal. But there are some instances with what went on that prove a weather weapon did this.

Weather weapons work by using multiple transmitters to create a collision zone where differently phased EM waves cancel each other out, and drop their electrical potential into the air (which is a semiconductor) where they cancel. This is the equivalent of biasing a transistor. Semiconductors won’t simply break down and start conducting just because a bias field is applied, in order for them to conduct in a controlled fashion they need a doping agent. In silicon the doping agents are arsenic and boron. In air, the doping agent is most likely whatever is in the chem trails.

If enough voltage is applied to a semiconductor, it will suddenly discharge it in one big burst. This is seen in the air as lightning. The weather/geoengineering systems try to avoid this. But this time around, in California, the effects of excess voltage were readily observed by MANY MANY people, and it manifested itself in more than one way.

Evidently the people running the geoengineering systems have become more bold, like a thief that steals more and more and more, the more the thief gets away with stealing. The same is happening with weather warfare, and this time around in California, the effects of the system in use were easily observed.

1. Some people got heart palpitations from having their bodies charged.

2. MANY MANY people saw electrical flashes that made no thunder in perfectly clear blue sky, and worse, some people even saw small sparks everywhere in the air around them.

3. MOST DAMNING: People are reporting that their electronics malfunctioned before the fires hit, with the most pronounced and spoken about malfunction being at a hotel, where ALL of the electrical systems in the hotel malfunctioned, including the electronic access doors, forcing people to jump from windows (because they could not leave their rooms) to escape an approaching fire that instantly appeared out of nowhere in perfect weather.

It is very important to make note of the malfunctioning doors, because a simple power outage will not stop those from working. Something jammed the circuits in the doors.
Simultaneously the hotel lost main power, generator backup, UPS backup, and local battery backup. Not even the always operational emergency hall lights worked. That would be totally consistent with a massively potent EM weapon causing complete electronic malfunction because not even the circuits in the emergency backup lighting that turn it on (which operate independent of everything off of a small battery right in the light itself), not even circuits at that small level worked.

There are people trolling social media (perhaps because they don’t understand how things work, but perhaps not) and they are saying there is no way the air could have been so electrically charged that sparks would be everywhere because it would electrocute anyone standing in it. This is not true at all. Tesla proved it. There are lots of photos of Tesla sitting on a chair with an electrical storm all around him, because it does not take much to make a show (relative to what the body can take, because the body is a much better conductor than air.)

Additionally, the frequency at which the air is charged makes a big difference, once the frequency goes beyond approximately 40 khz the body won’t conduct it deeply due to an electrical effect known as the skin effect, where electrical charges travel on the outside of objects rather than through them. All the unbelievable Tesla photos were the result of super high voltage low current electricity traveling around the outside of objects due to the skin effect caused by that electricity also being at a high frequency.
So how would this start forest fires? The answer is an easy one.

1. a dry leaf is thin, which eliminates the benefit of conduction via the skin effect, and
2. A dry leaf will try to be an insulator, which will force all of the electricity that flows through it to turn itself into heat. And additionally, if the air is sparking everywhere as some witnesses said, one of those sparks would probably set off dry tinder somewhere.
POOF, instant fire, there should have been several cases of exploding dry trees where there was no fire there before at all. Lots of people are saying these fires suddenly “exploded out of nowhere” – no hint of any previous fire, no lightning, no NOTHING, just a sudden high wind happening at the same time the forest nearby suddenly burst into flames. That would be a telltale sign of a sudden massive electric field heating everything up (everything that could not conduct electricity very well, which means air and dry leaves)
There are people saying space-based laser systems are doing this, (and that absolutely would work, so I “get it”,) but I still believe they are using phase cancellation of radio waves to cause a bias field, because whatever happened when a laser was used would not be easily controllable and would too easily result in the creation of massive ionosphere to ground lightning bolts. That is not happening, which is why I am sticking with the EM wave approach to this. Maybe as they get more brazen and not caring about noticeable effects, they will start using lasers, which would be a whole lot easier.

How could you possibly get 66 widely spaced massive wildfires appearing instantly with no natural weather causing them, growing rapidly, with perfectly calm weather before, sudden massive winds at the initiation of the fires, blue sparks in the air, malfunctioning electronics, and in some people heart palpitations? My answer: just ask Darpa.
Source

Oddly enough, Thomas Williams reported yesterday that the cabal’s vineyards remained untouched by fire. Go figure.

That one sentence alone (above) was enough to convince me, but the extra evidence is nice to have for backup.   :smallwink:
More coming out that this fire wasn't your 'usual' kind of fire, if true.   tinysurprised 

For some reason I can't post the pictures here. Please visit the Source Article  to have a look.

Also, his video has been removed from You Tube.  Censorship at it's best!!   tinyok

Quote:Matty McDermott was looking for a route to escape the giant wildfires in Northern California when he stumbled on a tree that was burning from the inside out.

McDermott took several photos and posted them on Facebook. He also recorded a video.

McDermott, a Sonoma resident, desperately searched for an escape as the fires surrounded the area he lived in. He drove all night and was near Schellville when he discovered the stunning tree.

A fiery furnace flickered through several flame-shaped gaps in the tree and smoke was coming out of its top.

“I’ve definitely not seen anything like this before,” McDermott told CNN. “We wanted to know the escape routes in case we needed them. The route to Poloma was open. I just stopped on the side of the road and the whole ridge is on fire.”

McDermott bought masks and passed them out to anyone he met since the air in the area turned toxic. He also said that his parents and relatives in the area are safe.
This was interesting to me, so I sent an email to a person I know ( not a friend ) who trains firefighters and investigates fires, they answered that fire dynamics is very complex and fires can be very strange, doing thing that dont seem normal to untrained people.
They have seen places were people have burned to death and a few meters away in the same room plastic cups have not melted.
Fire follows its own dynamics depending where it is and other factors, most of us try to understand what fire does without understanding its dynamics and how they interact with other factors.
This is the reason why long ago fire was seen as a life form, and to be honest at times I do look on it as a form of life.
Quote:1. Some people got heart palpitations from having their bodies charged.

2. MANY MANY people saw electrical flashes that made no thunder in perfectly clear blue sky, and worse, some people even saw small sparks everywhere in the air around them.

3. MOST DAMNING: People are reporting that their electronics malfunctioned before the fires hit, with the most pronounced and spoken about malfunction being at a hotel, where ALL of the electrical systems in the hotel malfunctioned, including the electronic access doors, forcing people to jump from windows (because they could not leave their rooms) to escape an approaching fire that instantly appeared out of nowhere in perfect weather.

(The above quote was taken from my previous post above.)

Something that has been sticking in my mind is where I saw an article about what Little Kim said about 'America will burn', or something to that effect. I've looked all over trying to find that article, but no luck.  :(

There has also been a lot of talk about an EMP attack, and warnings from insiders to "stock up with food and water".

So, I'm wondering if Little Kim has 'help' from infiltrators into the U.S. to use weapons to start the CA fires?  Or... could it be another False Flag done by the CIA so we can then blame NK and then get the public to agree to go in to destroy them?

It's so hard to discern what is REALLY going on these days.
This is an interesting video where the host of Leak Project shares some very interesting finds about the fires in CA.
There is one picture of the vineyards that looks like there is an invisible wall right down the middle, with the right side all burnt, but the left side is perfectly fine. 

Now, that just doesn't happen People!

He also goes into explaining scalar weapons, and 5G technology.  Pretty interesting video.   minusculethumbsup2

I do feel somewhat vindicated in my thinking since more people are coming out saying this fire wasn't a "natural" occurrence.

Here's another video that explains how energy laser beams work to create fire. Blue balls were witnessed by people on the ground, and that's what energy laser beams create.

BIG RED FLAG BELOW... tinybigeyes

PLEASE NOTICE AT MARK 13:00 HOW THE AREA BURNED IS THE EXACT AREA MENTIONED IN THE "PENDING DEVELOPMENTS IN NORTWEST SANTA ROSA" AND AGENDA 21.   

Jesus.  Do all these guys have the same name?   tinysurprised   And he's homeless. Sounds like just the right guy to use as a pasty for the latest Deep State crimes! tinysure 

Quote:ICE has issued a detainer for Jesus Fabian Gonzalez who was arrested on suspicion of arson for Wine Country fires that have killed at least 40 residents.

Gonzalez was seen around 3:00 p.m. wearing a jacket and walking “out of the creek area and a plume of smoke behind him,” according to the Santa Rosa Press Democrat.

The homeless Gonzalez, is known by local law enforcement to have been living under a nearby bridge, claims he was cold and lit the fire to stay warm. His story is doubted, given that the temperature at the time was a warm 78 degrees.
The suspected arsonist was arrested and booked into the Sonoma County Jail for suspicion of felony arson. His bail was set at a $110,000.

Local police said that Gonzalez is on an ICE detainer request, even though Sonoma County declared itself as a “sanctuary county” in May 2014.

The fires in Sonoma County have killed dozens, with 172 missing and 102,000 homeless after the fires swept through the area.
Source
If you all watched the videos I posted above, I think we know exactly who the arsonists are!   tinyok
Here is another video with what he calls "proof positive" that the fires were caused by blue laser beams.  He also goes over the plans about what the government wanted to do with that part of the country that was documented before the fires started.

He has many witnesses coming forward with videos of the "blue lightening", which he is taking to the Fire Dept. for them to look over.

Why am I having doubts anything will ever be done about this?  Could it be because it is the so called "Elite" who is behind this?

Well, at least this might wake people up to how our goobernment really works. 

That's Not Proof!!!  smallroflmao

That's lens Flare from his cellphone.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]