Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CIA Whistleblower: Deep State Planning To Kill Trump
Kevin Shipp comes on the Info Wars show to warn the public about the Left's plans to assassinate President Trump in the next couple of months.

If you don't know who Kevin is, just listen to the first part of the video and you'll find out. He knows what he's talking about! 
Apparently, the dark side of Deep State and the Shadow Gooberment are fomenting a Civil War in America.

PLEASE WATCH!!

Duh - uh! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Will Shipp next predict that the sun will rise tomorrow morning? I've been predicting an assassination attempt on Trump by the left since after the election but before the inauguration, and a planned civil war somewhat longer than that - and I'm NOT a rocket scientist nor do I have any inside knowledge. When you hear a tree creaking and see it start leaning, it's a pretty safe prediction to say it's gonna fall.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-07-2017, 08:57 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Duh - uh! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Will Shipp next predict that the sun will rise tomorrow morning? I've been predicting an assassination attempt on Trump by the left since after the election but before the inauguration, and a planned civil war somewhat longer than that - and I'm NOT a rocket scientist nor do I have any inside knowledge. When you hear a tree creaking and see it start leaning, it's a pretty safe prediction to say it's gonna fall.

Yes, we've been hearing this for a while, and I was actually afraid it would happen at the inauguration. I exhaled a deep sigh of relief when that was over. 
But I do respect Kevin Shipp, and I take what he has to say seriously. He seems to think it will be very soon.
We're both surprised he made it this long!!!!!!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]