Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tom Delonge Ready for Partial Disclosure TODAY: Live Broadcast!
Here is an article from David Wilcock from his website Divine Cosmos. He states in the article that Tom Delonge will be making a major announcement about "Disclosure" today.

[Image: th?id=OIP.NX8ICHHaSMv-IaSRzUMH2QEsC7&pid...=248&h=156]

Quote:THE "PARTIAL DISCLOSURE" MAY BE ABOUT TO ROLL OUT... STARTING TOMORROW

Just today (October 10th,) a stunning burst of news appeared on The Huffington Post, which has become very mainstream since Verizon took it over. 

We have said for some time now that when the Cabal is inching very close to its final defeat, they plan on revealing some of what they have been hiding.
This would be in an effort to re-establish legitimacy and provide cover for many other activities that remain concealed.
Blink-182 was one of the top rock bands of the 1990s, and its lead singer, Tom DeLonge, has become an active force pushing for disclosure.

Tomorrow, October 11th, DeLonge's group is going to have a press conference in what could become the first stage of the disclosure process.
In fact, this written announcement on a mainstream source like The Huffington Post  actually IS the first stage of this process.

10/10: Inside Knowledge About Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Could Lead to World-Changing Technology
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ins...8cd8e0a5c7

Something extraordinary is about to be revealed.
Former high-level officials and scientists with deep-black experience who have always remained in the shadows are now stepping into the light.
These insiders have long-standing connections to government agencies which may have programs investigating unidentifed aerial phenomena (UAP).

They intend to move into the private sector and to make all declassified information, and any future knowledge, available for all to see.
The team includes:
a 25-year veteran of the CIA’s Directorate of Operations;
a Lockheed Martin Program Director for Advanced Systems at “Skunk Works”;
a former deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence;
a DoD Senior Intelligence officer who, among other sensitive responsibilities, ran a Pentagon aerospace “threat identification” program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies.

And well-placed and experienced professionals, from Intelligence and high academic positions, are also on board ― please see information on the Team for reference as you read.

You can read more of this article from the link I posted above.

Also, Huffpost put out this article about the upcoming event yesterday. Sounds important! 

Inside Knowledge About Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Could Lead To World-Changing Technology

Quote:Something extraordinary is about to be revealed. Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows are now stepping into the light. These insiders have long-standing connections to government agencies which may have programs investigating unidentifed aerial phenomena (UAP). They intend to move into the private sector and to make all declassified information, and any future knowledge, available for all to see.

The team includes a 25-year veteran of the CIA’s Directorate of Operations; a Lockheed Martin Program Director for Advanced Systems at “Skunk Works”; a former deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence; a DoD Senior Intelligence officer who, among other sensitive responsibilities, ran a Pentagon aerospace “threat identification” program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies. And well placed and experienced professionals, from Intelligence and high academic positions, are also on board ― please see information on the Team for reference as you read.

What is going on here? Is this the beginning of some sort of trend towards a new openness on the part of the U.S. government? These people know more than any of us do, so the question of their motivation is fundamental.
You can read the full article from the above link.

Now, on to the most important part.  Tom will be doing a live broadcast today at 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST. You can sign up here to watch from the website he put up: https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

From his website:
Quote:The public interest in the outer edges of science and the understanding of phenomena has always been suffocated by mainstream ideology and bureaucratic constraint. 

We believe there are transformative discoveries within our reach that will revolutionize the human experience, but they can only be accomplished through the unrestricted support of breakthrough research, discovery and innovation. 

To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science has mobilized a team of the most experienced, connected and passionately curious minds from the US intelligence community, including the CIA and Department of Defense, that have been operating under the shadows of top-secrecy for decades.   The team members all share a common thread of frustration and determination to disrupt the status quo, wanting to use their expertise and credibility to bring transformative science and engineering out of the shadows and collaborate with global citizens to apply that knowledge in a way that benefits humanity.  

Without the restrictions of government priorities.

I'm very interested to see what he brings forth. 

Will you be watching?  If so come back and tell us your thoughts afterwards.

ETA: Here is the video... FREE!   tinybiggrin 

(click on the picture to start the video)

Well, that sucks!  Apparently, you have to pay to watch.  I know it takes money to bring a project like this to reality, but you would think he would at least allow the public to hear their plans, and what technology they have planned to roll out!   smalltappingfoot 

I guess I'll have to wait and get my information from people who paid to watch.   tinycrying
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
It's all about money. They could care less if we are kept informed, they just use their ads to hook people into paying for nothing that hasn't already been said.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-11-2017, 05:20 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 
It's all about money...

It really is!
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Ah-ha!  Maybe this link will work.  According to what I've seen, this is supposed to be free.  You may need a face book account to watch; that's where the link took me.  

(Click on the picture to start the video)

My husband said,,,, I can understand why he was Visited,,,, He also said, I'm even more surprised he's Alive and Talking.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-11-2017, 10:37 PM)guohua Wrote: My husband said,,,, I can understand why he was Visited,,,, He also said, I'm even more surprised he's Alive and Talking.

Yes, me too.   tinyhuh   

I hope they get this show off the ground.  No pun intended.   tinybiggrin
Quote:LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -
Rock band Blink 182 member Tom DeLonge announced a new project Wednesday that was supposed to change the way UFOs are researched. It's called "To the Stars Academy" and it's made up of scientists, researchers, and ex-government officials who are experts in the field.
The group consists of ex-CIA members, a Lockheed Martin program director, Department of Defense officials, and former Pentagon employees.
"I know many of them and they're top notch scientists, researchers, that have been brought in under the umbrella to agree to study advance threats," Las Vegas local and UFO expert John Alexander said.
Dr. Alexander ran a classified program looking at UFOs when he was on active duty.
"The first thing is: UFOs are real. This is a very real phenomenon. It is global in nature and it is something that's worthy of being researched," Dr. Alexander said.
He said this new project isn't offering any new revelation. It's more a push for investors, but the way this team plans to operate is a little different.
"This is combining research, innovation, and entertainment," Dr. Alexander said, “What's really different about this is not only entertainment value but the public, I mean they talk about transparency and that's something that I would definitely support."
Dr. Alexander wrote a book that details his research and experience with UFOs. Here’s a link to his
 See http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/36577220/...ransparent for video
Thanks for that link, @"727Sky".   minusculethumbsup2 

I think this could work if enough people support them. 

What I'm not sure of is whether they will live long enough to see it actually happen.  The Powers That Be don't seem to like the public doing things that would knock them out of control over the masses.   tinyok