Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[FRANCE] Marseille attack: Two young women stabbed to death.
Quote:Marseille attack: Two young women stabbed to death.

'Two young women have been stabbed to death at Marseille's main train station in a suspected terrorist attack.
Soldiers on guard at the station shot dead the attacker, who police described as of North African appearance
and aged about 30. Witnesses said he shouted "Allahu akbar" (God is greatest).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2585]

One victim had her throat slit and the other was stabbed in the stomach. They were aged 17 and 20.
President Emmanuel Macron said he was disgusted by the "barbarous act".

He paid tribute to the soldiers and the police officers who responded. The attack took place by a bench outside
the southern French city's Saint Charles train station.
Interior Minister Gérard Collomb told reporters that the attacker had fled after the first murder but returned to kill 
again.

Soldiers were already in the station as part of Operation Sentinelle, which sees combat troops patrol streets
and protect key sites amid France's ongoing state of emergency.

Police are treating this as a terrorist attack, but there are plenty of question marks about the man and his motivation.
French media report that the killer was in his 20s with a police record for petty offences.
If so, that fits in with a steady pattern of recent attacks in France, carried out by individuals who seem to have a deep
hatred of French authority, aggravated by exposure to Islamist ideas...'
SOURCE:

I don't understand what the confusion is, surely the German Chancellor Angela Merkel can explain.
Afterall, she's in charge of France.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
They were so young.   tinycrying 

I hope he... well, never mind. 
I wonder what he'll think when he realizes his 72 virgins took the early train and left him there all alone?   tinysure
Let more of the idiots in ....what could go wrong.... Build more Mosque so the feeble minded can be brain washed....what could go wrong ?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Many religions are absurd in my opinion but some are more stupidly absurd than others..