Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
8 UFO Cases That Show Undeniable Evidence of Alien Visitation
This video was made in 2015, but it was only published yesterday, that I've seen.  Peter Davenport, director of MUFON, gives a great presentation of 8 cases that will leave you scratching your head if you are an UFO skeptic.

For those who are choosing to boycott the football games this weekend, I present you this video for your entertainment pleasure. tinybiggrin 

Quote:This video reveals and incredible coincidence in some UFO Cases, also included are 8 ufo cases that show evidence of alien visitation. Peter Davenport has been director of the National UFO Reporting Center since 1994. Additionally he has served as the director of investigations for the Washington Chapter of the Mutual UFO Network. Peter has had an active interest in the UFO phenomenon from his early boyhood. He experienced his first UFO sighting over the St. Louis municipal airport in the summer of 1954, and he investigated his first UFO case during the summer of 1965 in Exeter, New Hampshire. Peter has been witness to several anomalous events, possibly UFO related, including a dramatic sighting over Baja California in February 1990, and several nighttime sightings over Washington State during 1992.

OOO YES! Something to WATCH tonight!! 

tinycool tinycool
A blood red object flying an impossible distance in 2 seconds...

I have to say, there are many stories out there that are bunk, many that are just hard to believe. But he comes across as a very decent many and I'm hoping the next hour is as good as the first 15 minutes!