Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ICE arrests hundreds
Now this article is from the L A Times, Notice the wording in the actual Title.
Quote:ICE arrests hundreds of immigrants in 'sanctuary cities'
I ask you, when was an illegal ever an Immigrant?
To immigrate you have the proper papers and passport documents.
But we Applaud  minusculeclap  ICE for their work.

Quote:Immigration officials on Thursday announced hundreds of arrests targeting people in the United States illegally and living in so-called sanctuary cities that don't cooperate with federal immigration rules.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement said it arrested 101 people in the Los Angeles area, one of dozens of communities in California that have fought against the Trumpadministration crackdown on those in the country illegally. Arrests were also made in San Francisco and San Jose. Overall, ICE said it arrested nearly 500 people across the country over the last few days.
Federal authorities said the majority of those arrested had been convicted of crimes in the United States, while others were in violation of immigration laws.
In a press release, ICE described the arrest of a Colonia Chiques gang member in Los Angeles as part of the raid.

“At the time of his arrest, the subject rammed multiple law enforcement vehicles in an effort to evade arrest. After he was placed under arrest, a search of his person revealed a loaded handgun in his pocket,” the release said. It did not provide his name.
ICE said participants in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program were not targeted.

Source
  smallgreenhurray smallgreenklatsch
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Good News!  Get them out of here!   smallgreenbananadancer
Now for more on this subject to make Legal Americans and Real Actual Documented Immigrants Smile,,,,,,,

Quote:Nearly 500 criminal illegal aliens were arrested by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in a four-day operation in sanctuary city jurisdictions, which shield illegal aliens from deportation.

Known as Operation Safe City, ICE agents detained a total of 498 illegal aliens living in sanctuary cities who violated U.S. immigration laws; have criminal convictions or pending criminal charges; are known gang members, immigration fugitives; and those who re-entered the U.S. after already being deported, according to ICE officials.

Illegal aliens who are currently shielded from deportation by the Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program were not targeted in the operation, though those individuals will become eligible for deportation as their temporary protected status expires over the next two years.
 Now a list who and which cities,,,,

Quote:Of the illegal aliens arrested:

• 317 had criminal convictions
  • 68 are immigration fugitives
  • 104 are previously deported criminal aliens
  • 18 are gang members or affiliates
[size]
The sanctuary cities targeted in the operation included:
[/size]
  • Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (107)
  • Los Angeles, California (101)
  • Denver, Colorado (63)
  • Massachusetts statewide (50)
  • New York City, New York (45)
  • Portland, Oregon (33)
  • Cook County, Illinois (30)
  • Baltimore, Maryland (28)
  • Santa Clara County, California (27)
  • Washington, D.C. (14)
[size]
Acting ICE Director Tom Homan said in a statement that sanctuary cities’ protection of criminal illegal aliens is driving the federal agency to conduct focused operations in those major areas.[/size]
Makes You Feel Good To Know we have A POTUS that cares Enough To Respect our Laws.

Now for your reading enjoyment.......
Quote:ICE provided a chart of all the criminal convictions by the illegal aliens arrested.

Quote:Criminal Conviction
Total
Criminal Conviction
TotalAggravated assult
Illegal re-entry
Agg. assault public officer strong arm
Indecent Assault and Battery on a Child
Aggravated assault weapon
Invade Privacy
Amphetamine possession
Larceny
Amphetamine sell
Marijuana possession
Assault
Marijuana sell
Assault – Domestic Violence
Negligent manslaughter vehicle
Battery
Obstructing justice
Bribery
Peeping tom
Burglary
Possession of Cocaine
Carrying concealed weapon
Possession of Firearm
Cocaine possession
Possession of weapon
Cocaine sell
Prostitution
Contempt of court
Public order crimes
Controlled Substance
Rape
Counterfeiting
Receive stolen property
Cruelty toward child
Robbery strong arm
Cruelty toward wife
Robbery weapon
Damage property
Sex assault
Dangerous drugs
Sex offense against child/fondling
Disorderly conduct
Sex offense other
Domestic violence
Sexual exploitation of minor
Driving under influence
Shoplifting
Drug Possession
Simple assault
Drug trafficking
Stolen Property
Extort threat to injure person
Stolen vehicle
False citizenship
Theft of us government property
Forgery
Threat terroristic state offenses
Fraud
Threat to kidnap
Harassing communication
Traffic offense other
Heroin possession
Trespassing
Heroin sell
Vehicle theft
Identity theft
Weapon offense
Illegal entry
Total
Many of the illegal aliens arrested in the operation will face federal prosecutions for re-entering the U.S. after being deported, while others will be immediately removed.
Source

Liberal Sanctuary cities thought they were immune. Guess again Progressive/Liberal Loser's.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
  :mediumomg:
I always find it suspect when one of the pro-sanctuary mouth-pieces shows-up on television
and berates the Trump administration for expelling illegal immigrants that have broken the law.

Of course, they never use negative words like 'illegal' and instead, offer the movie-style idea of
a frightened fleeing family crossing a desert at night to better themselves in a land born from
the notion of pioneering spirit.

Yes, I understand the touchy-feely side of the issue. In many instances, the relatives (because
this isn't just about children)... have come across the border because one or more of their family
have been living in the US and become accustomed to the situation.
But that situation is illegal, whether it's a few months or thirty years-old.

If asked, an honest person would reply that if they committed a crime in their country, they would
expect the system to hold them accountable. So how is this different?

"But the children of illegal immigrants haven't committed a crime" I hear the usually West-coast
liberal cry and if they haven't, fine... There's a system to deal with that grey-ish area.
But if those born from undocumented parents in the US have committed a crime whilst in the country
they're living, then does that country really have the right to hold them accountable?

It can be argued that the country they are legally connected to through their parents should be the
ones who administer judgement via proxy, but since the crime took place on US soil, then that
country -just like all others, decides on the crime.

And the carousel turns, all based on crime. The eternal quibbling of what to do with criminals.
That first footstep across a border is directly to tied to the future of one's decendants and a true
adult would know that even if his family flourishes, it is all based on a wrongdoing.

If persons move from one country to another without the legal requirements being fulfilled by that
country of entrance, then it's an illegal move and whether you believe you're doing the best for
your family or not, you must be aware... even the most ignorant of adults must be aware that they're
deliberately enacting an illegal function.

But I'm frolicking in the liberal meadow here, the truth is that the US system is far-better than the
one that the illegal immigrant wishes to leave and so, wants what the United States has to offer.

You can do it through the proper channels and if you have had the fortitude to learn at school and
acquire a skill, your chances increase and at the very least, you can morally (touchy-feely) believe
that you're putting something back into the system that you want your family to benefit from.

In reality of course, these virtues are never looked at because illegally entering the country of choice
is to take, to use the system that others created and abuse the moral trust that they were unable to
manifest in their own land. It's not communal, it's not a long-term strategy of furthering one's family's
future... It's just theft.

We can all make mistakes and we must all be held accountable.
In truth... and I mean the real truth of morality, not the shitty 'Oh, I want to be seen as a good person'
garbage that you hear from well-dressed fakers on the screen every night, the real truth is that the
accountablility begins in one's heart and judgements are made from that.

There's a reason for the saying 'Don't Do The Crime If You Can't Do The Time' and it's not refferring
to a prison sentence, it's about self-guilt.

I would think a Father would want his son or daughter to make a difference in the world and do it
within the boundaries of social acceptance. That's where the pride comes from and the peace of
the soul in knowing you've done the right thing.

By making that decision of sneaking over the border and living a life of keeping one's head down
and hiding, the ones that didn't commit a crime whilst in the United States are no different from the
crazy drug-selling vehicle-crasher because of that simple first-step.

It's time to 'Do The Time' and I'm sure many -if not all of the Fathers know that.

*Drops microphone and the meekly picks up the broken appliance because I realise it's my own!*
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-29-2017, 10:04 AM)BIAD Wrote: I always find it suspect when one of the pro-sanctuary mouth-pieces shows-up on television
and berates the Trump administration for expelling illegal immigrants that have broken the law.

Of course, they never use negative words like 'illegal' and instead, offer the movie-style idea of
a frightened fleeing family crossing a desert at night to better themselves in a land born from
the notion of pioneering spirit.

Yes, I understand the touchy-feely side of the issue. In many instances, the relatives (because
this isn't just about children)... have come across the border because one or more of their family
have been living in the US and become accustomed to the situation.
But that situation is illegal, whether it's a few months or thirty years-old.

If asked, an honest person would reply that if they committed a crime in their country, they would
expect the system to hold them accountable. So how is this different?

"But the children of illegal immigrants haven't committed a crime" I hear the usually West-coast
liberal cry and if they haven't, fine... There's a system to deal with that grey-ish area.
But if those born from undocumented parents in the US have committed a crime whilst in the country
they're living, then does that country really have the right to hold them accountable?

It can be argued that the country they are legally connected to through their parents should be the
ones who administer judgement via proxy, but since the crime took place on US soil, then that
country -just like all others, decides on the crime.

And the carousel turns, all based on crime. The eternal quibbling of what to do with criminals.
That first footstep across a border is directly to tied to the future of one's decendants and a true
adult would know that even if his family flourishes, it is all based on a wrongdoing.

If persons move from one country to another without the legal requirements being fulfilled by that
country of entrance, then it's an illegal move and whether you believe you're doing the best for
your family or not, you must be aware... even the most ignorant of adults must be aware that they're
deliberately enacting an illegal function.

But I'm frolicking in the liberal meadow here, the truth is that the US system is far-better than the
one that the illegal immigrant wishes to leave and so, wants what the United States has to offer.

You can do it through the proper channels and if you have had the fortitude to learn at school and
acquire a skill, your chances increase and at the very least, you can morally (touchy-feely) believe
that you're putting something back into the system that you want your family to benefit from.

In reality of course, these virtues are never looked at because illegally entering the country of choice
is to take, to use the system that others created and abuse the moral trust that they were unable to
manifest in their own land. It's not communal, it's not a long-term strategy of furthering one's family's
future... It's just theft.

We can all make mistakes and we must all be held accountable.
In truth... and I mean the real truth of morality, not the shitty 'Oh, I want to be seen as a good person'
garbage that you hear from well-dressed fakers on the screen every night, the real truth is that the
accountablility begins in one's heart and judgements are made from that.

There's a reason for the saying 'Don't Do The Crime If You Can't Do The Time' and it's not refferring
to a prison sentence, it's about self-guilt.

I would think a Father would want his son or daughter to make a difference in the world and do it
within the boundaries of social acceptance. That's where the pride comes from and the peace of
the soul in knowing you've done the right thing.

By making that decision of sneaking over the border and living a life of keeping one's head down
and hiding, the ones that didn't commit a crime whilst in the United States are no different from the
crazy drug-selling vehicle-crasher because of that simple first-step.

It's time to 'Do The Time' and I'm sure many -if not all of the Fathers know that.

*Drops microphone and the meekly picks up the broken appliance because I realise it's my own!*

Very well articulated.  minusculeclap   I wish I had your talent.