Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tesla's Discovery of the Secret of Eternal Youth
(09-27-2017, 10:02 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 06:51 PM)Wallfire Wrote: This is fun  tinybiggrin but we should remember that there is a lot of rubbish wrote about what Tesla  has done and invented.

I dunno man. I went to a chiropractor once, and they hooked me up on electrodes that sent current into my back and made it massage itself because the receptionist had to do her nails and was unavailable, soooo...

... sounds legit!

Me too. Felt really good.   tinybiggrin 

Felt so good in fact, I bought one. It's called a TENS Unit.  It's a miniature version, but serves just as well. I love it!   minusculeknocks
(09-27-2017, 08:44 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 07:10 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 06:51 PM)Wallfire Wrote: This is fun  tinybiggrin but we should remember that there is a lot of rubbish wrote about what Tesla  has done and invented.

What do you mean, "rubbish"?  Are you saying they did a smear campaign on him, or that some of his inventions actually were rubbish?

He invented  a LOT of great things too, but he never got the credit.

I did not say it very well, what I meant is there is a lot of rubbish wrote about him by people who know nothing about him or the things he invented. For me Tesla was the greatest man that ever lived.

I agree, Tesla was just Incredible.
He had around 300 patents worldwide.
Tesla's understood the Secret Behind The Numbers 3, 6, And 9.

@"Ninurta"  & @"Mystic Wanderer" 
That was more than likely a Electro Acupuncture device.
Similar to mine that looks like this.
[Image: G-06N.JPG]
You can buy them on Ebay and Amazon.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
BIAD
(09-27-2017, 02:07 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Or you guys can try hooking em up to one of the old military crank phone generators ..... an use alligator clamps to attach the wires to her nipples .....

RN Members Please Note:
This sounds more like a memory than a suggestion. Be warned.
tinylaughing

The ladies love it ..... they even scream for more .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

guohua
(09-27-2017, 08:44 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 07:10 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

What do you mean, "rubbish"?  Are you saying they did a smear campaign on him, or that some of his inventions actually were rubbish?

He invented  a LOT of great things too, but he never got the credit.

I did not say it very well, what I meant is there is a lot of rubbish wrote about him by people who know nothing about him or the things he invented. For me Tesla was the greatest man that ever lived.

I agree, Tesla was just Incredible.

Not need ..... old military crank phone generator still work fine .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(09-27-2017, 11:53 PM)guohua Wrote: I agree, Tesla was just Incredible.

This is what mine looks like. They cost around $25 at this site, Tens Unit , but mine was closer to $100 because my doctor sold it to me. Good news is, I got it for free; my insurance paid every penny.   tinybiggrin

[Image: Tens_Unit.jpg]

It didn't have the 'gator clips, it had little sticky pads. I kept yelling "is that all ya got? Crank that mother UP, dammit! If that's all there is, get that receptionist in here dry nails or not!", and the miscreants unhooked it altogether and showed me the door - said I was making children cry or some hogwash like that.

Neanderthals!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-28-2017, 05:50 AM)Ninurta Wrote: It didn't have the 'gator clips, it had little sticky pads. I kept yelling "is that all ya got? Crank that mother UP, dammit! If that's all there is, get that receptionist in here dry nails or not!", and the miscreants unhooked it altogether and showed me the door - said I was making children cry or some hogwash like that.

Neanderthals!
I could turn mine up to 10,,,,, that'll make the Shit Shoot out Of Your Ass!  tinylaughing   smallroflmao
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
You would think one as small as mine wouldn't really "pack a punch", but it does.
I have to leave it on 3. It goes much higher.

I recommend these to anyone with lower back pain, knee pain, etc.  Anywhere it hurts.   tinybiggrin