Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Naughty kids’ author sneaks hidden ‘dogging’ scenes into Biff, Chip and Kipper books.
Quote:PLOT TWISTED
Cheeky kids’ author sneaks hidden ‘DOGGING’ scenes into Biff, Chip and Kipper books.

'MBE award-winning author Roderick Hunt and illustrator Alex Brychta slip in naughty references for
grown-ups in books aimed at children aged 3-7 - which are taught in 80 per cent of British schools.

A POPULAR children's book taught in thousands of schools across the UK features rude secret
drawings and sex references — including an apparent DOGGING scene.
Read With Biff, Chip And Kipper is a series of books for kids from the ages of 3 to 7 designed to
help teach literacy.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2555]

A page from a Biff, Chip and Kipper book shows Wilma running through a park while three men meet
in the background.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2556]
An old woman then appears startled by what they're getting up to in the foliage.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2557]
Another book shows a child spelling out the sexually transmitted disease hepatitis in lettered blocks.

But its creators slip in naughty hidden hints to give parents and teachers a giggle, it has been revealed.
In one book, whose title is not known, the character Wilma dashes through a park while a group of three
adult men can be seen talking behind a bush.

The next page shows Wilma with a net in a river. In the background a startled old lady spots whatever
the three men are up to in the foliage.
In another book, a schoolchild is stacking up lettered blocks that spell out the sexually transmitted disease
hepatitis.

There are over 400 Oxford Reading Tree books including the Biff, Chip And Kipper series. They are are taught
in around 80 per cent of British primary schools, according to publishers Oxford University Press.

"Created by educational experts, the series stars Biff, Chip, Kipper and Floppy the dog – the much-loved
characters from the Oxford Reading Tree", its website says.
Illustrator Alex Brychta was awarded an MBE in 2012 for his services to children's literature.

He collaborated on the books with author Roderick Hunt, a divinity graduate who was also handed an MBE in
2008. The alleged dogging scene was spotted on Sunday by Twitter user Ed Brody who uploaded pics of the
book that have since gone viral.

Most people responded positively to the cheeky references.
Steven Van de Velde wrote: "Kids don't really notice it, adults will get a chuckle from it.
"Since adults often have to narrate or guide these books, it's fun."

But others didn't see the funny side.
John Smith fumed: "What sort of twisted halfwit draws this kind of crap in a kids book?
"What corrupt company things it's fit to print?"

Oxford University Press tweeted insisting that pages appeared to be missing, adding: "We can reassure you
nothing untoward is going on behind that bush"...'
The Sun:

It's nice to see that humour is still alive and well!
And... we're assured that nothing untoward occurred behind the bushes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
More "brain-entrainment".  Sex is being indoctrinated earlier and earlier, it seems. 
If a book like this was published in "my day" as a child, my parents and the whole community would have raised hell! 
It's the subliminal messages that the kids don't see with their eyes that is actually seen by the brain.

Here is a thread I did on this topic that got washed out of sight by all the bombardment of threads yesterday.

http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=2738

And, I finally came across that ad I was talking about in a previous thread and saved it. What do you see?  Don't look right at the finger, but up to the top just a bit. 

You'll have to click on the picture to get a full view.