Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
man behind infamous "alien autopsy" video finally reveals truth behind it
Well boys an girls ..... time to burst ya bubbles ..... that alien autopsy video is now admitted to be fake by the guy that made it .......  *hands out tissues ..... * 

alien autopsy vid fake ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Nooooooooooo!

Up Next: The whole incident was fake?!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-25-2017, 08:57 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Well boys an girls ..... time to burst ya bubbles ..... that alien autopsy video is now admitted to be fake by the guy that made it .......  *hands out tissues ..... * 

alien autopsy vid fake ......
[Image: tenor.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Uh-oh!  How is Stephen Greer going to explain this?  I remember him showing that film and telling everyone it was one of the REAL ETs, and he received his information from a very high source. 

OOPS!   mediumsaywhat
I'm sure that Mr. Greer and many others will come up with an idea how this latest revelation is a scheme
to keep the people in their places and that the best way to discover what the aliens are really up to, is to
keep coming to the conferences.

There were no bodies at the Roswell incident, these stories came later after it was realised that those who
initially reported the account were set in their places.

Since the actual report involved only a couple of people (and really only Brazel and Marcel to a point), other 
avenues had to be invented so more people could jump on the money-train.

Remember, this small story only gained strength in the late-seventies after Moore and Berlitz wrote their book.
It's said that Stanton Friedman came in around then, too.

The whole incident has grown beyond what it originally was, a collection of unknown debris on a desert floor
discovered by an uneducated man in an area where rocketry, scientific nuclear experiments and secret aircraft
designs were being tested.

That doesn't take anything away from the Daily Record's newspaper headline, but the story has come a long way
from the solitary rancher -Mac Brazel, finding some 'stuff' on the Foster ranch and leaving the reporting of it for
a whole week.

Also remember, it was only a couple of weeks after Kenneth Arnold reported the nine 'pie-shaped' craft flying near
Mount Rainier. The media grabbed onto it and created the expression 'flying saucer' at that point.

But... if the title 'Flying Saucer' was all the rage -even though Arnold later said the objects he observed were
half-moon shaped, then why did The Roswell Daily Record report the RAAF issued a press release calling Brazel's
finding as a 'disc'?
Why use that word?

(I actually have a copy of The Daily Record's 1947's front page hanging up in my conservatory!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD" said,

Quote:There were no bodies at the Roswell incident, these stories came later after it was realised that those who

initially reported the account were set in their places.

How do you know this?  Source please.   tinybiggrin

There have been so many reports from Military officials saying they have documents that there were "people" aboard. 

Just curious.  I'm all about learning the truth.