Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sitchin’s Sumerian Text Translations Contrived by Illuminati
Whoa! After watching this episode of Cosmic Disclosure on Gaia TV, I had some inner "knowings" confirmed by what Corey Goode had to say about the Sumerian Text. Read further to learn what I'm talking about.

According to Goode, he entered the Inner Earth Library with The High Priestess, “Kaaree” (Car-ee), who led Goode on a library tour.

[Image: Karee-768x621.jpg]
Artist illustration of Kaaree. Source Cosmic Disclosure

What followed was a discussion about the content of Stichin's book, The Twelfth Planet.

[Image: anunnaki-sitchin-768x298.jpg]

Quote:Zecharia Sitchin is widely acknowledged as a pioneer in disseminating the idea that one or more extraterrestrial races have visited Earth in antiquity and assisted the development of human civilizations. His translation of Sumerian cuneiform texts suggesting that an alien race called the “Anunnaki” created humanity has been translated into over 25 languages and sold millions of copies worldwide. The problem, according to the latest revelation by Secret Space Program whistleblower, Corey Goode, is that Sitchin’s translations contain contrived information!

Goode made his startling claim about Sitchin’s translation in the February 9 episode of his Cosmic Disclosure series of interviews by David Wilcock aired on Gaia TV. It arose out of an account Goode was giving of his meeting with representatives of seven Inner Earth Civilizations back in September 2015. He described being taken to a library created by the oldest of the civilizations, dating as far back as 18 million years in age.

The High Priestess, “Kaaree” (Car-ee), who led Goode on this library tour, showed him different levels of an ancient library hosting a variety of manuscripts, scrolls, tablets and books of various ages. In a section of books, Goode recognized titles authored by Zecharia Sitchin which collectively are known as the Earth Chronicles.

In an earlier episode of Cosmic Disclosure released on February 2, Goode reported being told that the Ancient Sumerians had been helped by the Inner Earth beings who had decided to teach them agriculture and language. This was necessary due to a minor cataclysm that had wiped out surface civilizations. Goode asked how this information meshed with those who believed the Sumerians had been helped by alien visitors, and was told by Karee that he would find his answer in the library.

Once in the library, Goode got the answer he sought. During a discussion of a very large ancient dictionary defining terms in the ancient Sumerian language, Kaaree pointed up at Zecharia Sitchin’s books, and said:

All of the information in those books is pretty much contrived… You cannot take those books, and you cannot go into an ancient Sumerian tablet, to the tablets and texts, and do translations and get what is said in those books.

She gave as an example the word ‘Anunnaki’ which Sitchin defined in his first book, The Twelfth Planet, as ‘those who from the heavens came.” According to Kaaree, the word actually means “royal seed.” Her translation of ‘Anunnaki’ is supported by more conventional Sumerian scholars, as Sitchin critics have previously pointed out.

Goode said that Kaaree told him that Sitchin had been approached by three members of a secret society who had a goal to promote an elite inspired religion based on fictitious extraterrestrial creators. "They fed Sitchin their translations of the Sumerian cuneiform texts which he proceeded to release in his Earth Chronicle series books that began in 1976 with publication of The Twelfth Planet."

According to Goode,

Quote:She said that the writer [Sitchin] had three people that were giving him the narrative to write, and that these three people gave him the narrative that he wrote, that was a very clever infiltration of these, I guess, Illuminati into the ufology esoteric community to make their religion, our, or their religion

Goode then claimed that this contentious information was also known to the Secret Space Programs because he read it in on the “smart glass pads” he was given access to during his covert service from 1987 to 2007. If Goode’s revelations are accurate, as my own research so far has found them to be, then this is independent corroboration of Kaaree’s claims.

It has always been my personal belief that we were created by the "Souce", not a group of ETs. They may have had a hand in upgrading our DNA, but they did not create us.  This confirms my beliefs, and also what is written in The Law Of One, if it's true what Goode has reported.

Quote:Goode’s accounts of his meeting with Inner Earth civilizations are astounding, and will lead to a great re-evaluation of humanity’s ancient origins, and the roles of different extraterrestrial and Inner Earth groups as more evidence emerges to substantiate his claims. As far as exposing Zecharia Sitchin’s translations of the Sumerian cuneiform texts as contrived information, Goode is suggesting that there is an implicit warning by the Inner Earth civilization that Sitchin was part of a secret Illuminati effort to create a new elite driven global religion based on extraterrestrial intervention in human affairs.

There is much, much more to read in this article, but due to the copyright, you will have to continue your reading Here.

If it's true that Sitchin's information was compromised, this could change everything for a lot of people who believes Sitchin.
Just like the Christian Bible, it would seem the Cabal has had their hand in changing the truth to meet their personal goals. :smartass:
I agree - every bit of Szitchkin's "information" is contrived. One does not need secret 18 million year old underground libraries with a librarian named Carie to know this - Sumerologists have known it since 1976 when the books started rolling out. All one has to do is ask one of them, and my best guess is that a competent Sumerologist will be a good deal easier to find than Carie and her underground library.

Of course this doesn't mean that I believe anything else Goode says - a good lie is always wrapped around a grain of truth to lend it credence and give it an air of respectability. this is just Goode's  grain of truth.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-29-2016, 08:09 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I agree - every bit of Szitchkin's "information" is contrived. One does not need secret 18 million year old underground libraries with a librarian named Carie to know this - Sumerologists have known it since 1976 when the books started rolling out. All one has to do is ask one of them, and my best guess is that a competent Sumerologist will be a good deal easier to find than Carie and her underground library.

Of course this doesn't mean that I believe anything else Goode says - a good lie is always wrapped around a grain of truth to lend it credence and give it an air of respectability. this is just Goode's  grain of truth.

Corey Goode isn't the only one to report that there are underground bases being used by ETs.  I've come across many others who have come forward with their own stories... such as this one:

Quote:Bill Uhouse, then a 71 year old man, claimed to have been a Area 51 engineer and revealed that he use to work in collaboration with a Grey Alien at the Area 51 site. Bill Uhouse claimed to have worked with an alien he dubbed “J-Rod” who helped him in understanding how to control the alien vehicle. Bill Uhouse passed away in 2009.

Many people in the past have come forward with information and many have a lot of things in common. Here are some of them…

1. There is a massive underground system composed of bases and compounds. These facilities contain labs, work shops for reverse engineering and secure “rooms” for the “Extraterrestrial Biological Entities” or EBEs for short.
2. In relation to number one, these bases were constructed toward the end of the Truman Administration.
3. Multiple humanoid races exist.
4. A race of “Greys”. Three types: Tall or “Large” Greys. Short Greys and Greys the average human height as well.
5. A race of tall “Nordic” Human Extraterrestrials with large eyes.
6. There is even mention of a “Reptilian” race by many as well.
7. Each race is thousands of years more advanced than us. We are basically newborns in the galactic community of intelligence.
8. A treaty was signed between the U.S. and the Greys during the Eisenhower administration and a trade began. We would receive alien technology in exchange for a certain number of humans. The Greys use humans for biological research and possibly attempting to create hybrids to save their dying race.
You’ll get chills down your spine once he begins to describe the extraterrestrials:

ETA: Source
(05-30-2016, 01:20 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Corey Goode isn't the only one to report that there are underground bases being used by ETs. 

Yes ma'am, I'm aware of that and in no way deny it - but just because it's widely reported anecdotally doesn't make it necessarily factual. There is the "copy cat" phenomena to take into account, just as it operated in the 1950's among contactees claiming to have met beautiful and apparently sexually deprived Venusian women (started by Adamski, I believe, and picked up by everyone else coming down the contactee pike)... until it was shown that women (or men, or puppies, or spiders, or anything else organic as we understand organic) coming to Earth from Venus was an impossibility. The environment of Venus can melt lead, so even if any organism were able to adapt to that environment, Earth's environment would kill it dead. So the numerous stories of beautiful hot-to-trot Venusian women went away, with egg on their faces.

This of course does nothing to prove secret underground ET bases are NOT there - it only suggests it strongly. Think about it - if every Jack and all his brothers and sisters are reporting "secret" underground bases, just how secret ARE they, really? By now, with all the reports circulating, they should be on the nightly news, well, nightly, if they really are there.

Quote:I've come across many others who have come forward with their own stories... such as this one:

Quote:Bill Uhouse, then a 71 year old man, claimed to have been a Area 51 engineer and revealed that he use to work in collaboration with a Grey Alien at the Area 51 site. Bill Uhouse claimed to have worked with an alien he dubbed “J-Rod” who helped him in understanding how to control the alien vehicle. Bill Uhouse passed away in 2009.

Many people in the past have come forward with information and many have a lot of things in common. Here are some of them…

1. There is a massive underground system composed of bases and compounds. These facilities contain labs, work shops for reverse engineering and secure “rooms” for the “Extraterrestrial Biological Entities” or EBEs for short.
2. In relation to number one, these bases were constructed toward the end of the Truman Administration.
3. Multiple humanoid races exist.
4. A race of “Greys”. Three types: Tall or “Large” Greys. Short Greys and Greys the average human height as well.
5. A race of tall “Nordic” Human Extraterrestrials with large eyes.
6. There is even mention of a “Reptilian” race by many as well.
7. Each race is thousands of years more advanced than us. We are basically newborns in the galactic community of intelligence.
8. A treaty was signed between the U.S. and the Greys during the Eisenhower administration and a trade began. We would receive alien technology in exchange for a certain number of humans. The Greys use humans for biological research and possibly attempting to create hybrids to save their dying race.
You’ll get chills down your spine once he begins to describe the extraterrestrials:

ETA: Source

Indeed! I spent yesterday evening research J-Rod and it's story. How's that for a synchronicity? The track went cold as soon as the sources claimed J-Rod was from Zeta Reticuli - I believe I've already covered elsewhere how that story line is the kiss of death for any alien report as far as I'm concerned.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’