Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Chronal Enforcement Division
A woman with a scar on her face Smiles at a set of beings. Her short stubby doe like horns are obvious in her mid 20th century fatigues. Three seven point stars with a lance corporal's pin, "I am Commandant Ja'In'Deux.. Of the Chairman's Chronal Marines.. You are the brand new crop of the Chronal Enforcement Division.." She eyes laid on several Cadets, "It is very rare that I am here.. No I was not scheduled to speak at your Graduation.. Some of you will learn some things.. You are the police of the time stream.. We are the leg breakers.."

The Cadets and there instructors are very quiet..

"I am here to say one thing.." The Commandant takes a great deep breath, "Some of you will suceed.. Some of you will fail.. And some of you will get to see me and my men later.." Ja'In'Deux takes a deep breath, "My warning to you.. This class has the highest violation rate of any CED class in history.. The F#$%ing highest!"

"Commandant," A human female speaks.. "This is.."

Heavily armored Marines lower weapons at the teacher..

"Shut the F#$% up Mrs. Quazol.. I have no need of your god D@#$ opinion.." The Commandant takes a deep breath, "What is worse this whole class is protected by direct orders of the first chairman.. His message for you is simple.." She raises her humanoid hand in a V, "Live long and prosper.. "

The cadets respond quietly as they talk to themselves..

"Make no mistake.. The chronal Marines are watching you.." The Commandant sees one male looking at her, "Cadet Tusk.. You have a question.."

The anger in her voice carries..

"Mam.. We .." Tusk catches the glare from all the CM's and swallows hard, "What the F#$%!!"

"Cadet.. Spit out your D@#$ question!"

"The Millienials.. " tusk gets worried, "Ok.. Why am I getting glares?"

"Yes the F#$%ing Millienals exist.." The Commandant glares, "Cadet Tusk.. You are a lucky SOB! Boys we need to leave.."

The marines all turn on cloaks as the Commandant walks down to the Cadets.. 

"Commandant.. Are you serious," Mrs. Quazol responds shocked.. "We have an issue as well.."

"Eight groups of CM's have arrived," Ja'In'Deux speaks.. "Each from different iterations of time.. Eight.. "

"Iterations," Tusk quietly ask?

"Yes.. All due to ," The Commandant stops.. "The Temporal Prime Directive.. I should just gut you were you stand.."

A black man walks up, "Tusk.. Commandant.."

"Mr. Freeman," The commandant shakes her head with a smile.. With a much nicer tone, "It is good to see you again.."

"See me again," Freeman has a confused look.. "Thats right.. You arent bound like we are.."

"Tusk is the top of the class," Mrs. Quazol is confused.. "Mr. Freeman will be lucky to get a.."

The Commandant pulls out a Piece of paper, "I wrote the attatched orders myself.. You get your dream job of field work with the CED.."

A very happy Freeman brings his fist in, in celebration, "Yes.. Field work.."

Mrs. Quazol takes the paper, "Commandant jokes are not funny.. The CED does NOT fall under the Command of.. Of.."

The instructor looks at Freeman, "You .. That.. Its.."

Tusk takes the paper and laughs, "Freeman.. Holy S#$%.. A personal recomendation from the Chairman.. " Tusk looks at a chip attatched to the orders, "A poker chip?"

Several Cadets jealously take the Paperwork and red it.. They all whisper as several officers of the CED walk forward..

"Commandant.. You cant be," The female speaking takes the letter and looks at Freeman.. She sticks out her hand, "Welcome to the field Cadet Freeman.. A change of orders.."

"Sargent Eza.. I.. I barely passed this trainin.." Freeman takes the letter as tears almost fall, "He.. He placed a hundred dollar bet on me.."

Several of the other CED officers nod their head..

"Son," Sargent Eza smiles.. "Aint a single one of us ever got such a recommendation.. " Taking the chip off the paper, "Keep this with you.. Orders.. Looks like we are taking thirteen cadets with us.."

The Commandant shakes her head, "Cadet Freeman.." Everyone turns and looks at her, "If you ever decide to join the men's department let me know.. No time CED or Cm has ever recieved such an honor.." Looking at Tusk, "Well you and one other person.."

"What.. What did I do," Freeman is wide eyed..

"You impressed the Chairman.. And not just any.. The first one," The Commandant speaks as she decloaks..

"But.. But time travel to those time periods is restricted," Mrs. Quazol swallows hard.. 

Sargent Eza smiles, "Freeman.. We got the perfect CED agent.. An old battleaxe no one likes.."

"Congratulations Freeman," Tusk sticks out his hand.. "I told you we would make it buddy.."

"Mrs. Quazol," Freeman stops as they stand in the streets of a Victoria era english town.

A blind woman selling something is trying to get peoples attention..

"Mr. freeman.." The female takes a deep breath, "This.. It is unprecedented.. How the F#$% you.."

Freeman just put his hand over her mouth and drags her into the back alley.. "Be quiet.. Somethin's off.."

"Mr. Freeman," Mrs. Quazol just about growls.. "Please.. You are CED.. You do not fear any.."

Mrs. Quazol freezes when she sees several Bobbies come out of the building they were supposed to go into..  "We need to contact.."

Mr. Freeman takes the Device from Mrs. Quazol, "I.. I am the senior field agent.. "

"A stupid one at that," A man speaks in english with a slight Italian accent.. The man pulls out a modified Tommy Gun, "Is about to greese you Darkie.."

"F#$% you bambino wannbe," Freeman glares at the Italian American.. "God.. You aint.."

Several of the bobbies turn and start advancing on the alley..

"You aint wit dem Darkie.. You.." The Mobster sounding man looks around the corner.. Tapping an ear piece, "Doll.. It looks like Darkie is one of us.."

"He is a cadet.. What is going on," Quazol is interrupted..

"Wit an upity broad.. " Sticking out his hand, "CED Agent Gambino.. You picked a hell of time to get stuck wit us Darkie.. I hope your armed.. Cadet.."

"Freeman.." Freeman looks around the corner, "What is going on?"

An Irish voice comes over the com, " Can you get a few more of their attention Gambino.."

"Sorry Cadet Freeman.. Get ready to run," Gambino points his weapon at them.. "WHAT da hell.. A darkie wit a good white woman.. Git out of my alley youse.. Youse.."

Freeman is wide eyed as Gambino open fires into the air.. Mrs. Quazol grabs his arm in fear as they are backed out into the alley..

"I.. I should send youse to the," Several more people come out of the castle with heavy weapons as Gambino freezes.. "S@#$ I F#$%eds it up.."

Freeman whispered, "Scream.." Mrs. Quazol frooze forcing Freeman to drag her, "Run.."

The Irish voice comes over the com, "Good Gambino.."

"You aint Coppers," Gambino open fires into the people from the Castle..

The woman selling stuff falls to her knees afraid.. As the men approach she draws an energy weapon and open fires point blank..

As they run, several dirty looking ruffians peel off following them, with street sweepers..

Mrs. Quazol is shaking after they stop.. "Cadet.. What.. You"

"Good massers," Freeman holds his hands up.. "I.. I jus tryin to sell my whore.. She do you real good.. I's a hopin masser of da castle would buy her.. I's donna want any problem.. I's a freeman.. "

A dirty ruffin stops the others.. He takes out a walkie talkie, "Mam.. "

Sargent Eza's voice comes across the walkie talkie.. "We are being attacked.. Who was the african?"

"The negro.. He was trying to sell his whore," The lead Ruffian speaks.. "Sounded like an escaped servant or slave.."

"Just kill them.. We need you and the boys back with their guns.. The D@#$ old Battleaxe is trying to retake her station," Sargent Eza's voice is stern.. "Come around and circle in on.."

Freeman stabs a blade into the throat of the one on the walkie talkie..

Grabbing the Street sweeper, Freeman mows down the group of Ruffians.. He stands over each one of them and open fires.. He starts checking the bodies, "Keep an eye down the other end of this alley.."

"Jacob," Sargent Eza's voice fills the alley.. "Jacob.. Boys.. The locals are down.. Get a location and find them.. We may have to retreat before the CM's or Millienials show up.."

Freeman takes the weapons and clips, "S@#$.." Handing one to Mrs. Quazol, "Point and click.. Make sure the end is not pointed at me.. Modified with no biometric fire locks.."

Freeman sees several sets of firing.. He waits as he slings one of the Street sweepers over his shoulder.. Slowly he comes out and sees he is not noticed..

"Cadet," Quazol is shaking as she holds the Streetsweeper.. "SOP is to contact command and.."

"Then stay in the alley.. Or.." Freeman shakes his head, "Stay behind me.. Keep your hand on my shoulder.."

Freeman comes out firing smartly at the people firing at Gambino..

The woman selling things that is firing, "God D@#$.." She is hiding behind her cart, "Cadet!"

Freeman catches her hand signal and follows her orders to circle.. He comes in at the group of people firing as Gambino and the woman come at different Angles..

They all hide behind a stone part of the gate..

"Doll.. Dis is Cadet Freeman," Gambino laughs.. "Darkie.. Boss lady.."

Quazol looks at the woman, "Jennifer.. You.."

"Good job Cadet.. Misty.. What the F#$% are you doing in the field," Energy weapons hit the stone..  "Where the F#$% is Ford?"

An explosion shakes the area..

"Bot boy seems to have suceeded,"Gambino fires into the compound..

From somewhere else, a slight boom passes overhead.. From their coms, "Boss.." A man speaks with an odd accent, "You can charge inside.."

"Keeps us covered," Jennifer takes the gun from Misty.. "You will have to come inside with us.. Cadet.. Welcome to special operations.."

The Walkie Talkies go off, "S@#$ they have breached.." Sargent Eza's voice fills the air, "All units.. You are on your.."

Another shot fires through into the estate..

"Got her boss.. Ford thanks for the Triangulation," The sniper responded back..

"Do not thank me.. I was able to find her because the com device they used had multiple active units.." Ford responds, "I am at the transfer machine.."

The sounds of screams can be heard outside..

"Now," Jennifer clears the fence.. "All units converge NOW.. Slith.. Shoot all runners dead!"
Sargent Eza's and her survivng people are chained up in a modern looking room..

Jennifer is smoking a cigar as she laughs.. Her feet are propped up, "Sargent Esa.. You and your men are in deep S#$%.."

Sargent Esa stood defiant, "How did you.." Freeman walks in, "You.. I.. F#$%!"

"Sargent.. Why," Freeman looks confused with the street sweeper slung? "You are the one who sent me here.."

"We needed new blood," Sargent Eza tries to break free.. The ropes discharge a massive shock knocking her to the ground, "It.. God.."

"Boss.. Ford found somethin," Gambino walks in..

A man walks in in victorian garb, "Jen.. " He holds out an electrostatic bag, "They were deploying worms.."

Mrs. Quazol swallows hard, "Jenn.. This is .. My god.. "

"Misty.. Why was this cadet assigned to," Jenn freezes and whistles.. She looks up at Freeman and back to the pad, "Assigned field work by Gina's boy.. Holy S#$%!!"

"Gina's boy," Ford narrows his eyes as he reaches out and accesses the file.. "The Chairman recommended cadet Freeman be assigned to field work.."

Misty Quazol looks at Jen, "Gina's boy.. Jen.. You.."

"What.. It is no big deal.. I was in the hotel room with Norbert while Gina and Philly made the Chairman," Jenn's comment has everyone wide eyed..

"You.. You," Gambino swallowed hard.. "Boss you F#$%in wit us.."

Ford responds, "No she is not.. Her mannerisms and attitude indicate she is from the proper era.."

"I will find an excuse to visit her one day," Jennifer responded.. "After she had sex with Admiral Colt.. Well Captain at the time.. Surprise her.. God thats my 'Gina.. B#$%^ always landed on her back in her favor"

"Mam.." Freeman swallows hard, "I.."

"Misty honey.. What is the Cadet.. It is officer Freeman," Jen puffs her cigar.. "A personal recomendation for field work.. Aint never happened in the history of the CED.."

Commandant Ja'In'Deux walks into the officer, "Command Sargent Major Boyington.. It has been lifetimes.."

"Jainie," Jen calmly puffs her cigar.. "It is just Lt.. CED now.."

The Commandant looks at the bound sargent, "Esa.. How stupid can you be.. You attacked the station ran by the former senior enlisted of the Chronal Marines.." She looks at Freeman, "Cadet.. You.. "

"He helped us retake the Station," Lt. Boyington smiled.. "That idiot assigned him to me.. I think I am gonna keep him.. Misty to.."

"Jenn," Misty Quazol objects.. "I am not a field agent.. I am a historian.."

"Done," Ja'In'Deux nods her.. "Mrs. Quanzol.. Jen has the authority and favors to make it happen.. I want a mission reprot when you get the chance.."

A humanoid with scales walks in, "Boss.. The Cm's have secured the whole town.. They are releasing sleeping gas... It looks like that woman's people have wormed most of the ones up in the chain of command of this area.."

"Slith.." Jenn pauses, "Bring the whole team in here..."

Ford grabs Sargent Esa and holds her, "Gambino quickly.. I am blocking the kill signal but it is rotating.. Slith grab one and cut.."

Freeman catches something and pauses.. He unslings his streetsweeper putting it in the Commandant's back, "Stay right where you are mam.. Why did the MArines not come in with you.."

"CADET," Jen yells..

"No mam.." Freeman growls back, "Somethin off about this.. Ford.."

"Take your gun off my," Jen stops as Ford hits Ja'In'Deux with thousands of volts of electricity..

The Commandant falls to the ground twitching, "Boss.. My apologies.. It appears we have a massive problem.. Officer Freeman.. I did not detect the origin.."

"She aint got no weapon.. She a marine with no weapon," Freeman shook his head.. "Plus they travel in packs.."

"They could have been cloaked," Jen responds as she rolls the Commandant over.. "Gambino.. slith.. That door.. Misty help me.."

Two of the men stand up, "You will.."

Freeman blows them away with the Streetsweeper..

"If they filtrated the Chronal Marines we are F#$%ed," Jenn is cutting out something.. "Unless.. Gambino.. We all have friends.. Mostly retired.."

"Actually Mam," Freeman pauses.. "What if we could get a message to HQ?"

Misty looks at Jenn, "He is friends with the number one graduate.. Tusk might be able to convince them.. "

"How many CM's are in the area," Jenn looks at her men..

"Twenty three," Ford responds coldly.. "None appear to be .. I advised all our people into suits now mam.. The gas is not sleeping gas.."

Heavily Armored Chronal Marines stand watch over the now quiet hamlet..

"Jenny," A large male with horns grins.. "I am glad to see you again.."

"Morning sir," Gambino nods his head as he holds his modified Tommy gun..

Slith nods to the General..

"Your marines have performed the task General," Ford floats down. "Casualties are at only 73% of the town.."

"General Teddy," Jenn smiles like a school girl.. "I am glad you got the message.. You gonna stay a little while.."

"Always a tempting trumpet," the Four star General watches as hover craft land.. "Business unfortunately.. I see you special operations group performed miracles.. The new guy? "

"Officer Freeman," Freeman nods his head..

"The kid with the c-note the chairman placed on him.." General teddy nods his head in approval, "Tusk understood your message son.. We got most of them but the bastards escaped.."

A woman wearing native clothes takes her hood off, "Men.." Dried blood can be seen on her sword, "Always thinking with their penises.. Well enuchs now.. Teddy.." The woman hugs him, "I got the last four that ran for it.. They were wormed.."

"How is rome's sexiest whore doing," General Teddy hugged the woman back..

"Ophius," Jen shakes her head.. Smoking another Cigar, "Was Murchox with.."

A man decloaks wearing Chronal Marines gear, "Boss.. " The black man takes off the helmet speaking with a weird accent, "Can I keep this S#$%.. no Chronal Marines made it out.. Cloaked or otherwise.. General.."

General Teddy shake his head, "Murchox.. What happened.."

"The CM's were wormed," Murchox holds out a bag of the worms.. "They fought.. Did not make it.."

"Jenn.." Teddy closes his eyes, "Your little group of sociopaths appears to have locked down the area.. "

Someone wearing victorian clothes in weird way seemingly almost Native American.. Quietly with hand held weapons attatched she walks up to Jenn..

"Mandy," Jenn is very quiet as she is handed a bracelet..

"Thank you mandy," Jenn hands the bracelet over to Ford after he lands..

Ford Speaks in a weird language to Mandy..

Mandy responds in a weird language pointing wear she emerged from..

"She said that group of men trapped under rocks.. about ten minutes walk," Ford listens as Mandy speaks.. Mandy points at Freeman, "He is new.. "

Mandy walks over to Freeman and sniffs him..

"Is she trust," Freeman looks at Mandy

"Long story Freeman.." Jenn takes a deep breath, "General.. Your men need to check this out.. We are going to hole up in our fortress of solitude.."
WOW! smallawesome
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Various holoscreens are floating by as Misty seems to be reviewing them.. 

Freeman whistles, "That.. You a speed reader of.."

"Ca.. Officer.. It is my specialty.. Jenn asked me to look through the Data base and see.." Misty pauses a screen and swallows hard.. A holo screen comes up with Jenn's face, "We have to go NOW.. A QWIR is gonna be here in four minutes thirty two seconds.. Fred class.."

A sound goes off immediately, "Misty..  5Q's.."

"No clue we have to go now.." Misty goes to contact someone and Freeman grabs her hand, "I have to.."

"We say nothing," Freeman's response is cold.. "We go now.."

The room fills up with nine other people quickly..

"Spit  it out now.." Jenn is snapping on gear as Ford is holding Mandy, "We cant leave the CM's without.."

"Mam.. Fred Class TI has a different wave.." Fed looks at the screen, "This room is shielded right.."

"Newbie," Jenn pauses as Ford looks at the information.. "Ford explain to him that.."

Little drones deploy onto the Special Operations group and their equipment, "Mam.." Ford calms mandy over the bug, "I do not see how Freeman Caught that.. He is correct.. This wave has mixed properties.."

"It is easy," Freeman points to Misty.. "Her friend Professor Jaquar failed me on the test.. This question was the last one and it is a trick.. "

Steel doors fall immediately around the area.. A blue glow seems to be trying to get in, "This is the Chronal Marines.. Jenn are you.." The blue disappears, "Warning we will bust in.."

"We go out the back," Jenn smiled evilly.. "Time to bounce.. I have the USS Cross downstairs.. Slith, Bard, Ford.. The raised stone.. "

After Jenn Takes Mandy, The Reptoid looking humanoid, The feathered humanoid, and the synthoid go as the three strain together moving the stone..

"Initiate Shakesphere's second best bed," Jenn motions everyone downstair. She goes last as the doors start to turn red..

As she walks down the stairs, the stone moves back over them.. 

Freeman is walked as he can barely see.. After a minute his body armor enables him to see, "Thank you.. I..Crap.. Wont they be able to find...."

The sound of the building falling down on the above is clearly heard..

"So much for my get winter home," Jenn Chuckles.. "All aboard the USS Cross.." She sits mandy down, "So Misty darling.."

"Jenn.. there is no ship here.." Misty was confused, "The.."

The walked into a more open cavern space.. The scifi looking interior surprised them all..

"Itz like a spider web," Gambino whispered..

"Like in the funnies,' Freeman whispered..

Ford float a foot off the ground, "Ingenious.. The area is an asteroid not native to the area.. You had it hollowed out.."

Misty was wide eyed, "An asteroid from 5Q.."

"We need to all go inside the main complex quickly," Jenn took Mandy's hand.. "It has additional shielding and chargers.. BttF.. "

"Actually Jenn thats the problem.." Misty Quazol spoke, "The wave came .. Well from the faded Galaxy?"

The whole machine shook from unknown fire..

"The faded Galaxy is just about lifeless.. What F#$%ing point could change history this much," Jenn was confused..

"So you are the last unchanged time cop.. A F#$%ing mob hitman," The woman laughed evilly as she spoke in english.. "The Chronal war is over.. We won.. "

Freeman closed his eyes, "Gambino.. Raise your right hand.."

"Copper," Gambino pauses.. "I aint no.."

"As all that is left of the CED.. I hereby swear you in.. "Freeman coldly spoke, "Its just the two of us.. You scored better than I did and they flunked you.." Freeman hands Gambino his badge, "Your orders are simple.. As long as their is one of us there is hope... Go out the Mob boy.."

"God D@#$ it Darkie.. Is aint leavins youse behind.." Gambino opened fire into the armored men and women outside the building, "Youse go Copper.. I will .."

"Listen to me.. We have to find some friendly natives.. We appear to be the only ones who speak english," Freeman was interrupted..

"I know the playbook freeman," The female spoke in english.. "Let me tell what is beautiful we discovered here.. The Natives are being ruled by time travellers already.. In the name of the Chairman and the committee.. We are just hijacking the plans of the Enar.."

The female speaks in a weird language..

The soldiers with her open fire into the building devastating it..

"The enar Soldiers are good.. Now surrender Freeman.. I do not care that the first Chairman placed a bet on you.. The worst cadet in the history of the Chronal enforcement division is all that stands in between us and total victory.. With a worthless hitman," The woman laughs.. "Wait for it.. There is no miracle.. You cant run..  Tell you what.. We will allow you to surrender.. And.."

"F@#$ you," Freeman fires into the group..

Pissed off, "Last chance.. It would take an act of god to save you.. Think this over.. You can go home.. Be with your family.. We will give them the life they never had.."

Gambino swallowed harrd, "To the end Freeman.."

"Tell the ship to," The female is interrupted ..

A piano sounds fill the air.. Shortly afterwards Skylar's voice fills the air, "Im coming home, Im coming home.."

"Gambino..  That is not," Freeman peaks out as the Enar soldiers all are trying not to panic..

"Tell the world I found a way home," A lone figure comes dashing out shooting as he runs right at the soldiers..

The soldiers panic and start running..

"This is not possible," The woman turns.. "The.. The only.. The First Secretary.. He is not supposed to be here yet.."

The soldiers fall to one knee and lay their weapons down, "Lord Admiral Colt.."

"Get up you F#$%ing morons it," The Female tries to shoot at the figure and misses.. "That.. That is not possible.."

Hundreds of rounds seem to fill the air at the woman.. 

A loud growl comes from behind Gambino..

Freeman puts his hand on the modified tommy gun, "I think he is with us.."

A large furry creature with horns comes to a window..

A teenaged native american Female speaks out the window in Enar Galactic, "Nico.. Mama liz is gonna be pissed.."

"They were speaking english Redstone.. They are cops.." Nico responds from cover, "Protect them.. The one in the funny hat and gun with white skin is named Gambino.. The Black skinned one is darkie Freeman.."

Freeman looks at the two, "They are children.. The furry one.."

"Darkie," The big beast points at Freeman.. 

Redstone points at the Mobster, "Gambeano.."

"Timothy," The big hybrid smiles as he hits his furry chest..

The little navajo girl bows like a lady, "Redstone.."

"Freeman," The CED agents starts laughing.. He points out the window at Nico, "Him.."

"Nico," Both respond with a giggle..

A female synthoid calmly walks out, "Nico.. Why did you expose us.. We have been hiding from the Enar republic since.."

The teenager walks out, "Darkie.. Gambino.." Nico takes off his mask as he walks up to the soldiers, "I heard everything.." 

A man in a containment suit walks out, "Nico.. Who are these men.."

Nico takes off his mask, "I am lord Admiral Colt.. Yes Andros Nicodemus Colt.." Nico is still speaking in Enar Galactic as he puts his hands on the men's shoulders, "The chairman.. " Looking at the woman on the ground, "Needs his loyal soldiers.. We have to help these two men.."

A spideroid comes out and clicks..

"Mama Liz.. Committee business," Nico speaks with clicks and Enar.. "Loyal soldiers of the Enar Republic.. I know you do not want to fight your brothers and sisters.. But.. If what I heard was true.. There appears to be a side attacking both of us.. Major.. " Nico places his hand on one of the Armored Marines, "You and your squad may be all the stands between the total destruction of everything.."

The Armored MAjor Stands up shaking, "You.. You Are not.. Not.. Lord.. Lord Admiral Colt.. You.. Clone.."

Freeman is walked down with Gambino..

"Andros nicodemus Colt," Freeman swallows hard?"John Henry Freeman.. Chronal Enforcement Division.. "

Nico sticks his hand out pointing, "Major he is a time cop.."

The Major and his men start slowly whispering as the others stand..

A communicator goes off on the dead female time traveller..

Nico reaches down and picks it up.. Speaking in the Dead persons voice, "We got him.."

"Good," the voice speaks in english.. "Next.. Little lord Admiral Colt is on the planet.. Phase two.. We capture him and we win.."

"Admiral," Nico keeps speaking in the womans voice.. With an evil smile, "Oddly enough the CED agent was trying to establish contact with him.."

"You.. Good job," The voice laughs.. "How did you capture him.."

"We have his synthoid lover in custody.. With the two kids Redstone and.. Timothy?" Nico speaks coldly, "I put collars on them.. We need pick up for the little lord Admiral.."

Nico takes a minute and speaks in his voice, "Who the F#$% are you people?"

"Good.. Good.." With a pause, "I will come down for the prisoners personally.. Make sure nothing happens to lord admiral Colt!"

The Major and all the men look at little Nico.. In unison the quietly come to attention with a salute..

"Good.. The quicker you get down here the quicker we can be done with this S#$%," Nico smiles and Salutes back..

Enar Marines stood guard now at the building in Prehistory.. 

General Teddy was not very happy, "You are Marines.. Even if you.."

The Major puts one of his rifles in the Generals face.. He speaks in Enar Galactic..

Ford walks over with Donley, "General.. The ERMC Major has stated he does not give a S#$% about your stars.."

Donley laughs, "He added in you can shove them up your A$$.. Lord Admiral Colt said secure the D@#$ building and its secured.. "

"We are the CM.. " General Teddy and his men are not very happy

Jenn walks out with Freeman, "Let me get this straight you brought back up from the Faded Galaxy.. And their is something I need to see?"

Nico stops and runs up to her, "Jenn.. It.. Its me Nico.."

"Littleman," Jenn catches the teenager.. She swallows hard, "FREEMAN!! Gambino!!.. Wait.. Littleman what in sam F#$%ing h#$$ were you doing in the faded galaxy?"

Everyone has stopped moving and looking at the scene..

Donley translates for the Enar Marines..

The Major looks at Jenn, "Who is she?"

" The leader of the Special Operations group that recruited you.." Ford Answers in Enar Galactic, "The Retired Command Sargent Major.. Former Senior Enlisted of the Chronal Marines.. Acting Commandant of the Chronal Marine Corps.. Jennifer Boyington.."

The Major swallows hard as his senior enlisted stand a little straighter..

Nico steps back, "You.. But you are Gina's friend that.."

Jenn tears up, " Nico.. How are you.. I mean.. That.." Taking a deep breath, "May our doctors check you out.. "

"Jenn.. You .. So you know about the Committee and," Jenn nods yes to Nico's question.. "I am the Thirteen year old Andros leapt back into time into.. "

Misty Quanzol freezes as she walks out, "Holy S#$%.. Did.. The First Secretary.."

The Spideroid Comes carrying several webbed bodies, she clicks..

Bard clicks to her as she is sucking on a human femur..

Slith is munching on human flesh and hands an arm to the Velociraptor looking humanoid, "It is best freash..Veli.."

The Female creature hits her head on Slith who smiles.. "Thank you," She gulps the gift down in one shot.."Nico.. You finally found civilised friends.."

"Slith.. Bard.." Jenn shakes her head, "No escapees this time?"

The bird like humanoid responds, "No mam.. Tell the first secretary we saved him some.."

A huge silverback gorrilla is carrying a modified mounted Fiftey cal from another dierction, "I have to echo those sentiments.."

Murchox laughs as he is at the end marching prisoners from the same direction, "Grant.. Is hilarious.. "

"We.. We surrendered," The man in chains is shaken.. "You.."

Ophius beheads the man quickly, "No talking in line.. "

The other Prisoners look down and keep shuffling forward..

The major speaks to Nico..

Ford translates, "A vessel is requesting permission from the First secretary to approach.. Its the Chairman.."

"The.. The.. Alex," Nico has tears fall..

"No baby.. Its the Chairman from the main Headquarters," Jenn has her heart break..

"What the F#$% ever," Nico storms off.. In Enar Galactic, "Permission denied!!"

The Major responds over a com, "Second Lt.. The First Secretary denied permissin.. If any ships appear destroy them.."

"Donley.. What is going on.. He looks to be fifteen.." Jenn speaks to the Synthoid, "What happened?"

Donley is very silent for a moment, "My apologies Acting Commandant.. Lord Admiral Colt has not granted permission for the information to be shared.."

"The F#$%ing Enar Marines have locked us all out.. Some S#$% about the fact we were incompetant enough to lose this area," General Teddy speaks.. "They recruited several of the new arrivals who got here just before the attack.. Jenn you need to do dsomething.. We did not know you had a releationship with the Senior Committee.. "

A man with a red cloth armor with a black cross walks in, "This translator is working.."

"You.. You  are his Templar," General teddy is pissed off..

"Tech'La Shaduex.. Yes.. To the fact these Marines are not turning S#$% back over to you.." The Templar spoke, "Little Lord Admiral asked the Major his opinion as lord Admiral Colts senior Marine in the area.. He recommended not turn anything back over until a certain level of competancy had been established.. Not with time travel Technology.."

"He denied our ruler the right to land.." General Teddy responded coldly, "In our facility.."

"Lord Admiral Colt had the Major speak on his behalf.. A mister Ford explained for the Major that the base is NOT secured and no safe areas for the Brass," Tech'La spoke in the same tone.. "Your leader is waiting for the all clear to be given.."

"And when will that be," General Teddy aked..

"The Major is having the marines and several Time cops working with his people.. They are sweeping the nearby forrest for a one hundred circular diameter.. Enar Marines are stationed at thriteen points around that circle.. The three ships are working in conjnction with the science crews and establishing a scan of the system.."

General Teddy was wide eyed, "You.. Listen yall have no clue that.."

"We are installing cloaks on the vessels," Tech'La narrowed his eyes.. "Lord Admiral Colt is not an idiot.. He is a fiction science fan.. The men refused at first till Lord Admiral Colt spoke with them.. He explained their concerns.. It turns out a few of them want better sensors in various orbits.. Little S#$% explained they will have to have the cloaks first.."

General Teddy was wide eyed, "They.. Those missions where turned down for a reason.."

"Lord Admiral Colt over rode the senior CED woman.. Told the technicians and scientist their plan sounded like soemthing that should have been done sooner.. He does not want his people blind.. He.. He Requested politely that the major help them get those sensor nets up.."

Jenn laughs, "Let me guess the major said he needed those cloaks.. First.. Then explain it to the few sailors he had left.."

Misty comes running in, "Jenn.. You need to go wake up Little nico.. The Enar MArines have an issue.."

"What Misty," Jenn looked at her friend.. "Listen Donley wont let us near him.."

"A older native human of this time showed up.. He identified himself as Gunnery Sargent Theodore.. Of the USMC.. Retired.. Rufus Henrietta Letch's personal driver," Misty looked at Jenn..

She spit out her drink, "What the F#$%.. That.. Tech'La.."
Dressed in clothes native to the environment, The early human sang off key with Nico..

"..prove that you love me.. And by the next round," Janis Joplin's voice filled the air..

Two very scared females stand there as Nico and the Gunny sing together..

"One is a neandethall the other early homo sapien," Misty whispers.. "This.. Our reports.. A quantum Leap Class time traveller.. "

As the two finish singing.. The Gunny slaps nico on the back, "All right kid.. You sold me.. So Abigail F#$%ing continued with the experiment.. And the you I know went back to your body.."

"I know all about it.. The diseases.. The battle of Camp Pendelton," Nico pauses.. "He saved Austin.. They.. Me, Dy anna and Awetin got married.."

A tear fell down the Gunny's face, "He deserved his piece of heaven.. " 

Nico says something to the Major.. A few seconds later a glass appears with scotch and Ice..

"God D@#$ son," The Gunny takes the drink and downs it.. "Sweet Jesus.. Twelve years.. "

Nico walks over, "Who are these ladies? They tie you down.." 

The gunny introduces both women to Nico..

Very scaredly they slowly greet Nico..

The gunny holds out his glass and the Major personally refills it..

"So.. If I understood correctly," The Gunny laughs.. "You ordered your marines to take the base.. Well F#$% technically you are the FIRST secretary.."

Nico speaks in Enar and several enlisted Gunny's and highe rstep forward..

As the introductions are going on, "Mam.. " Freeman whispers, "What is going on?"

General Teddy walks over, "Gunny.. Maybe you can explain to this little S#$% that the Chronal Marines would like their base back.."

"No can do," Theodore responds as it it translated into Enar.. "Andros Nicoedemus Colt is the first Secretary.. You Chronal MArines work for Alex.. In Alex, Helos, and Rufu's absence.. Little Nico IS the Committee.. Per the charter!"

The Enar stand a little prouder as the statement is translated..

"Not to mention.. How in the Sam H#$$ do you nearly lose all of history over one point.." The Gunny growls as he glares..

"Nico did not," General Teddy and everyone else is quiet..

"What.. I worked for Henrietta for decades.. I was taught the hand signals for security purposes.." Theodore responds, "Little Nico told me everything.. If I was the MAjor I would have just shot you.. For incompetance.. He is an officer and bound by different rules.."

The Major chuckles as everything is translated. He slaps the gunny happily on the back with a smile..

Jenn sighs, "Nico.. What will it take for you to give the Chronal Marines back their base?"

"F#$% them," Theodore looks at Nico.. "You da boss here.. By chance do they have cheeseburgers, Pizza, subs, soda.. Oh and.. Well.. " theodore goes on to name various foods..

"Tell you what.." Nico smiles, "How about we have a feast? Bring your people.. They are all invited.."

The General and several CED agents swallow hard..

"Nico," Misty intake a deep breath,, "That.. That is.."

"It is a celebration of CfaBF day.." Nico smiles, "By my personal timeline that day is today.."

"God D@#$," Theodore whispers as he chuckled.. "They must have pissed you off Nico.. Andros only got that way when people were dumb F#$%s.."

"Your chairman may attend Misty.. That is if you personally invite her," Nico grinned.. "The major I trust to handle the details.."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Silence reined in the main hall as a creature in body armor seemed to float down.. technomechanical tendrils seemed to float out the back of its head..

"F@#$.. A millienial," Freeman and the other members of the Special Operations group swallowed hard..

Misty's female Chairman stood, "Good. I am sick of dealing with this little S#$%.."

General Teddy stood and whispered to the Major, "I expect all your men to follow orders as they are about to be given.."

The Enar Guards swallow hard as the Millienial floats down..

"Mr. Ambassador.. I am glad you are here," Madam Chairman spoke.. 

Nico stood, "S#$%.. Well.. That was fun while it lasted.."

The millienial Ambassador's hand came up .. It formed a V as its hair tenticals formed a larger V.. 

Nico was wide eyed as he raised his hand in a V..

"On a warm summer evening.." The music came from the Ambassador in Kenny Roger's voice,  "At a hotel just outside Austin.. We met up with a governor.."

As the music played a strong female voice spoke with pride in Klingon, "Live long and prosper Mr. Secretary.."

Nico chuckled and responded in Mimbari, "May the force be with you Mr. Ambassador.."

An object appeared in the now flat open Millinial's hand, "Will you autograph this for me Nico? I collect Chonotiques.."

Nico looked at the photo and swallowed hard, "This.. I.." Nico closed his eyes and signed the picture, "I.. I understand.."

The item disappeared, "May I join you honored secretary?"

"Of course Mr. Ambassador," Nico swallowed hard.. "Just one question sir.."

"The answer I was told is simple.. It is why they choose to attack the Faded Galaxy.. It was a nexus point," The Ambassador smiles as he floats to an area..

"This.. You can not be serious," Madam Chairman is a little pissed.. "MR. Ambassador.."

"Your government has been demanding we recognize your rulers.. So we have accepted.. The first Secretary has by your rules simply set up house keeping in your kitchen and is crapping on your sofa," The Ambassador's speak is understood by everyone.. "Perhaps Madam Chairman it would be wise to use your position to create rules covering this.."

Madam Chairman sits back down like a beat dog..

Nico sits down like with less flare.. "Dont feel bad.. This is real life.. We all are getting F#$%ed!"