Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Valiant Thor: A Stranger At The Pentagon
I watched a show on Beyond Belief  back in February on Gaia TV with host, George Noory, interviewing Craig Campobasso about an upcoming movie he is making based on the true story of an angelic-like individual named Valiant Thor. The movie title is, Stranger At The Pentagon.

I found this very entertaining and making me ask myself questions that would expand my mind.
I hope you like it as much as I did.

[Image: 1410786046.jpg]

Mr. Campobasso is sharing the story as it was told to him by the late Dr. Frank Stranges who met Valiant Thor in the early 1960's, and the story that unfolds afterwards is one that the entire world needs to hear.

Valiant Thor told Dr. Stranges that he came from Venus, where the inhabitants live inside the planet. This allows them to control the temperature, and also avoid any destructive forces on the surface. He said most planets in our solar system are inhabited by beings that live in the inner parts of their planet for the same reasons.

Thor also shared that he is commander of a fleet of space crafts called the Victor Fleet. There are 100 crafts from this fleet monitoring 287 locations on Earth. The ships are 14 miles long and 7 miles wide and can carry a crew of up to 200. The ships are cloaked so that the people of earth don't see them.
Thor lives in the Victor 1 ship which sits on land at the shore of Lake Mead, NV. It is also cloaked by a force field that surrounds the craft.

A couple of distinctive characteristics of Valiant Thor that Dr. Stranges noticed was, he did not have any fingerprints, nor a belly button.
His species stop aging around what we would look like at age 30; he still looks the same as he did when he first landed here and met with Pres. Eisenhower with a plan to bring worldwide peace to our planet.

According to Mr. Campobasso, Valiant Thor is still here. Oh my! How I would love to meet him; the questions I would ask!!

Here is a synopsis of the show from Beyond Belief:

Quote:Beyond Belief: Stranger in the Pentagon with Craig Campobasso (February 2016)
Season 5, Episode 8

Valiant Thor, an off-world visitor who came to the Pentagon in 1957, holds a higher perspectives of humanity, as explained by filmmaker Craig Campobasso. Unlike many other extraterrestrials visiting our planet, Valiant Thor was very photogenic and not camera shy. It was what he had to offer that truly intrigued government officials who invited him to stay. Ultimately, the conditions of his proposal, which would benefit all of humanity, proved too much for the U.S Government to accept. For us, however, it is not too late. This interview with George Noory was originally webcast February 24, 2016.

Fresh out of high school, Craig Campobasso found himself working behind the scenes on Frank Herbert’s Dune. Dino and Raffaella De Laurentiis, and director David Lynch became his filmmaking mentors. He has been casting movies and TV for more than three decades and was nominated for an Emmy for casting David E. Kelly’s Picket Fences. Craig directed, wrote & produced Stranger at the Pentagon, from the book by Frank Stranges about Valiant Thor. It just won Best Sci-Fi Short Film at the 2014 Burbank Int'l Film Festival.
Instructor/Host: George Noory
Featuring:
Craig Campobasso

And, here is a video with Dr. Stranges talking at a seminar about his encounter with Valiant Thor:
An article with the transcript is also available here: LINK

On my list to watch tonight, Thank You.
Great article by the way.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]