Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The 11:11 Phenomena...is it in your life?
Cause it's in mine.

Every.Single.Day.

Quote:If 11's are driving you crazy you are part of a growing group of people who have been having this strange experience. You are probably drawn to this number on a digital clock far more than mathematically probable or seemingly even possible. You experience streaks where it seems like you are seeing 11's everywhere. The number 11, and often multiples of it (repeating numbers), such as 22 and 33 appear on receipts, license plates or in other various odd ways with unbelievable frequency. This experience probably started happening to you all of a sudden. For many it begins with seeing the number 11 or 11:11 all the time.

it's not just the 11:11....2:22...3:33...12:34...and so on and so forth...

Like something is trying to tell me something...or something like that, just an eerie feeling everytime.

Quote:If you happened to stumble upon this page and are thinking this is just one person with a vivid imagination, then please open another browser and do a couple searches on the subject of people seeing the number 11 everywhere and the 11 experience... You will be amazed to see this is shockingly widespread.

I did and it is !

Question:  Does it happen to you?

Cause, honestly...you can't make this shit up.

[Image: 9l3suPO.png]

http://www.11phenomenon.com

Does it?
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
I get a lot of 11:11 and 9:11 it's weird...
Yeah..9:11..me too..

Some say nah...means nothing, it's just coincidence. I'm not too sure.

Cool Avatar !

:thumbsup:
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
I usually see 2:22, 3:33, etc.  
Not always the same numbers, but always numbers in order.  I went for several months last year seeing 4:44, then it changed to 2:22 for a couple of months.

According to the angel numbers, here is what all the different numbers mean: LINK