Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mystery 'Flaming Balls’ Crash Toward Earth From Outer Space.
Quote:Residents run in fear after mystery 'flaming balls’ crash toward Earth from outer space.

'Witnesses to a bizarre phenomenon in the skies were forced to run for their lives after fearing
they would be struck by “flaming balls” falling from above.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2505]

Incredible footage of the incident, which was filmed near Salt Lake City in Utah, US, shows a
bright light travelling across the sky high above.
Suddenly the object appears to break into three and changes direction, hurtling toward the
camera at speed.
Thankfully, viewers think they have finally identified the source of the mystery projectiles.

Around the same time the video was taken, US Navy SEALs dropped into Rice Eccles Stadium
for a University of Utah football match. The lights seen in the sky are likely to have been part of
the demonstration.

Patrick Wiggins, NASA Ambassador to Utah, told Fox 13 that the bizarre lights might also have
been a satellite that broke up in orbit – been stated it was more likely to have been "something
much closer to the ground like flares”.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2506]

Gerardo Rios, who filmed the incident, told his followers on Twitter he stopped filming when the
objects appeared to head in his direction. “That’s why I stopped filming and started running away
from it,” he wrote. “It’s funny now but I was really scared when it happened.”

This weekend, residents in the Yorkshire Dales were left speechless after an eerie orange UFO
was spotted in the sky. "We were sat there for two and a half hours just studying it, watching it flying
around the sky,” said witness Trent Mason.
SOURCE:

[PLEASE NOTE: Two-For-The-Price-Of-One Day!]

Quote:‘UFO as bright as lightning bolt’ spotted whizzing over Yorkshire Dales.

'A mysterious UFO was spotted flying over a famous railway viaduct – just metres over the heads
of terrified onlookers.

Pictures show the eerie orange object change colour and move around the sky for more than two hours.
Trent Mason, 22, and Jack Holdsworth, 21, spotted the UFO in the skies near the famous Ribblehead
railway viaduct in the Yorkshire Dales.
The pair said they were shocked as the object made circular and triangular patterns.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2507]

Trent, from Leeds, said: "It just popped up on the horizon, then disappeared back where it came from.
I wasn't sure if I saw it but looked at Jack and his face was white.
"It was there one minute, then next it lit up like a bolt of lightning.
 It was like a flash and whoosh, it was gone. If I'd blinked I would have missed it.

"It was absolutely incredible. The stars were dots in the night sky and this was the size of a 5p.
It was hard to judge how far away it was but it was definitely higher than the hills."
The pair drove from Leeds to the world famous viaduct on the Settle to Carlisle railway line for
spot of star-gazing.

They arrived at around 2.30am and parked up beneath the arches which appeared in the 2012 film
Sightseers. Trent said: "It was quite late, we just wanted to go up there and do some stargazing and
we saw it.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2508]

"It stayed in same vicinity, but it was doing squares, circles, triangles. It was doing them very slowly
but you could just make it out.
"We were sat there for two and a half hours just studying it, watching it flying around the sky.

"I lost track of time sat there. It was mind-blowing.
We just looked at each other like 'Wow, what the hell was that?"
The area attracts thousands of hikers every year who take part in the Three Peaks Yorkshire Challenge.

Yorkshire based UFO researcher Philip Mantle, a former director of investigations for the British UFO
Research Association, said: "For decades now UFO sighting reports have come across my desk from
areas in and around the Yorkshire Dales national park and surrounding areas.

"Over the last few years UFO sighting reports in this area have been few and far between, however,
for whatever reason, 2017 has seen a sharp upturn in reports in this area.
"Why this is, I have no idea, but the sighting reported by these two gentlemen fits with other sightings
I have had from this general area in the past."..'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Either ETs making themselves known to more people, or flares, or swamp gas, or... or... 
the SSP practicing for their "false flag" alien UFO invasion?   tinysurprised
(09-18-2017, 04:35 PM)BIAD Wrote:
Quote:‘UFO as bright as lightning bolt’ spotted whizzing over Yorkshire Dales.

'A mysterious UFO was spotted flying over a famous railway viaduct – just metres over the heads
of terrified onlookers.

Pictures show the eerie orange object change colour and move around the sky for more than two hours.
Trent Mason, 22, and Jack Holdsworth, 21, spotted the UFO in the skies near the famous Ribblehead
railway viaduct in the Yorkshire Dales.
The pair said they were shocked as the object made circular and triangular patterns.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2507]

Trent, from Leeds, said: "It just popped up on the horizon, then disappeared back where it came from.
I wasn't sure if I saw it but looked at Jack and his face was white.
"It was there one minute, then next it lit up like a bolt of lightning.
 It was like a flash and whoosh, it was gone. If I'd blinked I would have missed it.

"It was absolutely incredible. The stars were dots in the night sky and this was the size of a 5p.
It was hard to judge how far away it was but it was definitely higher than the hills."
The pair drove from Leeds to the world famous viaduct on the Settle to Carlisle railway line for
spot of star-gazing.

They arrived at around 2.30am and parked up beneath the arches which appeared in the 2012 film
Sightseers. Trent said: "It was quite late, we just wanted to go up there and do some stargazing and
we saw it.

"It stayed in same vicinity, but it was doing squares, circles, triangles. It was doing them very slowly
but you could just make it out.
"We were sat there for two and a half hours just studying it, watching it flying around the sky.

"I lost track of time sat there. It was mind-blowing.
We just looked at each other like 'Wow, what the hell was that?"
The area attracts thousands of hikers every year who take part in the Three Peaks Yorkshire Challenge.

Yorkshire based UFO researcher Philip Mantle, a former director of investigations for the British UFO
Research Association, said: "For decades now UFO sighting reports have come across my desk from
areas in and around the Yorkshire Dales national park and surrounding areas.

"Over the last few years UFO sighting reports in this area have been few and far between, however,
for whatever reason, 2017 has seen a sharp upturn in reports in this area.
"Why this is, I have no idea, but the sighting reported by these two gentlemen fits with other sightings
I have had from this general area in the past."..'
SOURCE:

Soooo Phil, that 2nd one....

Did it fly just metres above the heads of terrified onlookers, or did it pop up over the horizon then disappear again?
Was it an eerie Orange or did it change colour, or was it BRIGHT as a BOLT of LIGHTNING?
Did it hang around for 2 and a half hours or would he have missed it if he blinked (whoosh and it was gone)?
Just above their heads (again) or "definitely" away above the hills?
etc etc....

Gotta LOVE the quality & standard of the reporting on The DailyStar!
How big were it's T*ts? FFS

G out!
I
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
The Daily Star a news paper tinylaughing ,it makes The Sun look good
(09-18-2017, 09:00 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The Daily Star a news paper tinylaughing ,it makes The Sun look good

Quote:Gordi
Gotta LOVE the quality & standard of the reporting on The DailyStar!

How big were it's T*ts? FFS

Aw come on guys... we gotta have some light reading sometimes!

These magnificent editorials were the cream of the crop in building-site cabins
across the country when I was a lad!
Linda Lusardi and Samantha Foxx, top models who stood behind their fine
newspapers.
tinybigeyes
(09-18-2017, 08:51 PM)gordi Wrote: Soooo Phil, that 2nd one....

Are you thinking this a facet of the British Tourism Board's way of advertising areas
of the UK through the use of lazy journalism belonging to sexist, shallow newspapers?
(Well, I think you're right!)
(09-18-2017, 09:07 PM)BIAD Wrote: ...Linda Lusardi and Samantha Foxx, top models who stood behind their fine
newspapers.
tinybigeyes

PICS or it didn't happen!

tinylaughing
(09-19-2017, 09:48 AM)gordi Wrote: PICS or it didn't happen!

tinylaughing

Did we really wander too far from the mysterious flaming balls topic?!
tinyshocked I think not!

Here's the two ladies that adorned work-cabins and Janitor's lock-ups through the latter part of the
twentieth century. The charity work aside, I think that what they brought to the British establishment
should surely demand a medal pinned to their chests.
tinybigeyes

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2514]
It's obvious that these photographs were taken in summer and in a hot studio, hence the
lack of apparel.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Damnit ..... missed em .....  *wanders off to recalibrate targeting system .... *
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(09-19-2017, 11:27 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 09:48 AM)gordi Wrote: PICS or it didn't happen!

tinylaughing

Did we really wander too far from the mysterious flaming balls topic?!
tinyshocked I think not!

Here's the two ladies that adorned work-cabins and Janitor's lock-ups through the latter part of the
twentieth century. The charity work aside, I think that what they brought to the British establishment
should surely demand a medal pinned to their chests.
tinybigeyes

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2514]
It's obvious that these photographs were taken in summer and in a hot studio, hence the
lack of apparel.

Thought they was take in winter ..... the poor girls are overdressed .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(09-19-2017, 11:27 AM)BIAD Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=2514]

So.... that WASN'T just a dream?? OMG!!
tinyhuh
(09-19-2017, 03:07 PM)gordi Wrote: So.... that WASN'T just a dream?? OMG!!
tinyhuh

No... it wasn't a dream. Miss Lusardi does actually own a top-hat and Samantha
(Sam -to her friends) enjoys messing up music-awards with Mick Fleetwood.
tinysure

And of course, cracking walnuts at Christmas.
tinywondering