Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[France] Four US women attacked with acid in Marseille.
Quote:Four US women attacked with acid in Marseille.

'Four female American tourists have been attacked with acid in the French city of Marseille.
They were sprayed with hydrochloric acid inside the Saint-Charles train station.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2500]

A 41-year-old woman has been arrested in connection with the attack.
Two of the victims, aged 20 and 21, received facial injuries and have been taken to hospital.
One has a possible eye injury, according to the Marseille prosecutor's office.

The other tourists were hit in the legs, according to French media, and have been taken to
hospital for shock. All four women are in their 20s
 It is not known where where in the United States they are from.

The attack is not believed to be terror-related as the suspect did not make any extremist threats
or declarations during the incident, said a spokeswomen for the prosecutor's office.
But she added that officials could not be completely certain there were no terror links at such an
early stage of the investigation.

A police source has been reported as saying the suspect appeared to have psychological problems.
The US embassy in Paris said diplomatic staff at the consulate in Marseille are in contact with
French authorities...'

SOURCE:

Another 'psychological problem'-person with access to acid.
smalltappingfoot

Yeah... sure.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I saw that earlier. I started to do a thread. Well, actually, I was looking for the thread you did on acid attacks, but couldn't find it.
I figured you would do one, so I didn't bother. (I was busy at the time.)

I'm with you. Probably not terrorist related?  Oh, please!  Give me a break already! tinyok Just because this woman might not belong to any "groups" doesn't mean this isn't a terrorist act!  Any act of this scale inflicted upon the innocent public, tourists no less, is a terrorist act, IMO.
Is "psychological problems" the new code for muslim terrorist ??