Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Love him or hate him background on unacknowledged
Maybe someone will be interested in this latest video from Steven Greer on some back ground for unacknowledged
I've been meaning to rent the movie from You Tube, but I never know when I'll have enough time without being interrupted.
At night I usually fall asleep during long shows.  Also, I'm wondering if he will release anything that hasn't been shared already?

Anyone seen it yet? Is it worth renting?
(09-17-2017, 05:23 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I've been meaning to rent the movie from You Tube, but I never know when I'll have enough time without being interrupted.
At night I usually fall asleep during long shows.  Also, I'm wondering if he will release anything that hasn't been shared already?

I saw it when it first came out but do not remember much.....hahaha... I have an android box for my TV..35,000 movies (I saw "First they killed my father" last night..good sad movie) Anyway how many witnesses do we need to hear from and how many case studies do we need to hear to decide there is something to all this and we are not being officially told..?
(09-17-2017, 10:59 PM)727Sky Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 05:23 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I've been meaning to rent the movie from You Tube, but I never know when I'll have enough time without being interrupted.

I saw it when it first came out but do not remember much.....hahaha... I have an android box for my TV..35,000 movies (I saw "First they killed my father" last night..good sad movie) Anyway how many witnesses do we need to hear from and how many case studies do we need to hear to decide there is something to all this and we are not being officially told..?

Yes, I think I have heard just about every case out there already.  I know $3.99 isn't a lot to spend to watch the movie, I just don't want to waste my time seeing the same thing I've already seen before, only from a different source.

Greer says there are things in this movie that hasn't been disclosed before, but I'm wondering just how much?  And would it be worth my time to sit through the entire movie to hear maybe two or three things I hadn't heard in the past?  He said there was an e-book. I might buy that, and that way I can skip over the things I already know about.