Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UK] Tube Train Explosion.
Tube Train Explosion.

Quote:'A FIREBALL FLEW DOWN THE CARRIAGE'
'Parsons Green Tube explosion leaves commuters with ‘facial burns and hair on fire’ sending
terrified passengers ‘running for their lives’

An explosion on a London Underground train has left commuters with "facial burns" after a "fireball
flew down a carriage" and injured "about 20 people". Emergency services are at the scene in South
London with police yet to comment on whether the blast is thought to be a terrorist attack as pictures
emerge of a suspected device.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2477]

People fled the station screaming as the blast sent flames flying with a Metro reporter at the scene
saying people are "really badly burned" adding that "their hair was coming off".

An onlooker said a "fireball flew down a carriage" with panicked commuters diving out an open door
at the South West London station.

A picture believed to have been taken on a District Line train shows a burning plastic bucket with what
appear to be wires coming from it. The blast appears to have come from the suspected device placed
in a Lidl bag and left by the tube carriage door.

Train services through the area have been halted with commuters reporting they were informed of a
"security incident". An onlooker tweeted: "Huge police presence at Parsons Green. Was told by a police
officer to "get somewhere safe as quickly as I can."

Some told of having to "run for their lives" after the suspected blast this morning, while others claimed
victims were left with "facial injuries". Sun reporter Harry Cole, who is at the scene, said: "Everyone came
running out the station after reports of an explosion on the platform.

"You could see people were visibly shaken and hundreds were flooding out as armed police ran towards
the station. There's currently a police helicopter hovering overhead and a huge emergency serviced
presence. "The cordon is getting bigger and bigger now.

"More than 100 people were easily running from the station after the reports came in as it was peak time.
"They are being taken to the actual green and you can see people are in tears and hugging each other.
"It's absolute chaos."

A witness said: "It was absolute chaos, no I didn't hear anything just everyone started running and screaming.
"People were trampling over each other on the stairs to get out. Man climbing over school kids. It was horrible."
A woman who was on the tube told 5live: "I was in the carriage next to it or the one along as the screaming as it
happened it felt really, really loud...'

SOURCE:

Quote:'..."There was one lady as I came out having a bottle of water tipped over her face and hands.
"I was on the phone to my mum and she said 'leave the area and go home'.
I felt very British I lost my shoe but I went to get it. I'm a bit shaken up."...'

What an odd-thing to say?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Another fine day londonistan eh .....  good thing the goatshagger that built that bomb slept in its bombmaking 101 class .....  or maybe had a case of premature detonation syndrome ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(09-15-2017, 10:22 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Another fine day londonistan eh .....  good thing the goatshagger that built that bomb slept in its bombmaking 101 class .....  or maybe had a case of premature detonation syndrome ......

I think you're correct, Dait. I was just about to post:

I don't mean to be an alarmist, but if the regular occurrences of transport fires involving customers
corralled in an underground tunnel are intentional, then surely reporting them is a must?

Quote:23rd June 2017:
Warren Street station: People seen 'running from central London Tube station' in fire alert...
SOURCE:
[/url]

Quote:11th August 2017:
Oxford Circus fire sparks panic after Tube train catches fire forcing Bakerloo Line
passengers to flee up escalators...
SOURCE:

Quote:15th August 2017:
Holborn Tube station evacuated as smoke fills Underground platform after 'loud bang'...
SOURCE:
[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/15/holborn-underground-station-evacuated-loud-bang-smoke-fills/]

Quote:15th September 2017.
At least 20 people are injured in Tube terror attack as home-made bucket bomb sends 'fireball flying down
train carriage' amid reports of 'second device' and attacker is on the run... -Mail Online.

I'd suggest that this latest incident is evidence that 'someone' is honing their skills for something larger.
INMHO.
I'm posting this at 11.03.am on RN and only because I found it at that time.

Quote:'...Posted at 10:45
'We will never be intimidated or defeated by terrorism' - Sadiq Khan
The mayor of London has released a statement:

The Metropolitan Police have confirmed that the explosion on a train at Parsons Green Station this
morning is being treated as terrorism. Our city utterly condemns the hideous individuals who attempt
to use terror to harm us and destroy our way of life.

As London has proven again and again, we will never be intimidated or defeated by terrorism.
I am in close contact with the Metropolitan Police, Transport for London, Government and other emergency
services who are responding at the scene and leading the investigation. I will be attending the emergency
COBRA meeting in Whitehall this afternoon with the Prime Minister.

My sincere gratitude goes to all our courageous emergency responders and the TfL staff who were first on
the scene. I urge all Londoners to remain calm and vigilant, and to check TfL’s website for travel advice.”
Sadiq Khan
Mayor of London...'
SOURCE:

That was f*kin' quick!
Quote:London terror attack:

Cops filmed swooping on ‘SECOND bomb’ after tube explosion.

'Terrified commuters suffered facial injuries after the blast this morning on the District Line train, which is
being treated as a terrorist attack by Scotland Yard.

Daily Telegraph reporter Nicky Harley tweeted: “Police just told us there is a second bomb they are trying to
deactivate.”
She added: “There has been a terrorist attack with a bomb and there is a guy armed with a knife.”

A clip posted by Nicky shows cops lifting the cordon to allow armed response units through to deal with the
reported second bomb. They then seal it off again to prevent members of the public getting too close.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2479]
Parson Green Station.

Earlier, footage surfaced of emergency services swooping on the station after reports of an explosion.
Another video then emerged showing a bag on fire inside the carriage – which is believed to have caused
the blast.

Some people were hurt in a stampede to exit the station. There are severe delays across the District Line.
Transport for London said it is "investigating an incident at Parsons Green" and urged customers travelling
between Wimbledon and Earls Court to use alternative routes.
Prime Minister Theresa May will chair a meeting of Cobra today.

Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said: "I'm afraid my information is limited and it really is important not to
speculate at the moment. "Obviously, everybody should keep calm and go about their lives in a normal way,
as normal as they possibly can.

"As far as I understand it, the British Transport Police and TfL are on it and they will be updating their websites
as and when we have more information."...'
SOURCE:

Well, that's the holiday peroid over with and members of Parliament are back at Westminster.
Looks like we're in for another session of terror.
Cheers Sadiq.

(09-15-2017, 11:05 AM)BIAD Wrote: I'm posting this at 11.03.am on RN and only because I found it at that time.

Quote:'...Posted at 10:45
'We will never be intimidated or defeated by terrorism' - Sadiq Khan
The mayor of London has released a statement:

The Metropolitan Police have confirmed that the explosion on a train at Parsons Green Station this
morning is being treated as terrorism. Our city utterly condemns the hideous individuals who attempt
to use terror to harm us and destroy our way of life.

As London has proven again and again, we will never be intimidated or defeated by terrorism.
I am in close contact with the Metropolitan Police, Transport for London, Government and other emergency
services who are responding at the scene and leading the investigation. I will be attending the emergency
COBRA meeting in Whitehall this afternoon with the Prime Minister.

My sincere gratitude goes to all our courageous emergency responders and the TfL staff who were first on
the scene. I urge all Londoners to remain calm and vigilant, and to check TfL’s website for travel advice.”
Sadiq Khan
Mayor of London...'
SOURCE:

That was f*kin' quick!

He knew about it before hand, any way did he not say something like " If you live in a city you have to get use to these attacks". 
Its also strange that the amount of acid attacks a thing that is very common in muslim countries but was mostly unknown in London is now common since he took power.
(09-15-2017, 11:37 AM)Wallfire Wrote: ....He knew about it before hand, any way did he not say something like " If you live in a city you have to get use to these attacks". 
minusculethumbsup 

Quote:...Its also strange that the amount of acid attacks a thing that is very common in muslim countries but was mostly
unknown in London is now common since he took power...

minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup
(09-15-2017, 11:12 AM)BIAD Wrote:
Quote:London terror attack:

Cops filmed swooping on ‘SECOND bomb’ after tube explosion.

'Terrified commuters suffered facial injuries after the blast this morning on the District Line train, which is
being treated as a terrorist attack by Scotland Yard.

Daily Telegraph reporter Nicky Harley tweeted: “Police just told us there is a second bomb they are trying to
deactivate.”
She added: “There has been a terrorist attack with a bomb and there is a guy armed with a knife.”

A clip posted by Nicky shows cops lifting the cordon to allow armed response units through to deal with the
reported second bomb. They then seal it off again to prevent members of the public getting too close.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2479]
Parson Green Station.

Earlier, footage surfaced of emergency services swooping on the station after reports of an explosion.
Another video then emerged showing a bag on fire inside the carriage – which is believed to have caused
the blast.

Some people were hurt in a stampede to exit the station. There are severe delays across the District Line.
Transport for London said it is "investigating an incident at Parsons Green" and urged customers travelling
between Wimbledon and Earls Court to use alternative routes.
Prime Minister Theresa May will chair a meeting of Cobra today.

Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said: "I'm afraid my information is limited and it really is important not to
speculate at the moment. "Obviously, everybody should keep calm and go about their lives in a normal way,
as normal as they possibly can.

"As far as I understand it, the British Transport Police and TfL are on it and they will be updating their websites
as and when we have more information."...'
SOURCE:

Well, that's the holiday peroid over with and members of Parliament are back at Westminster.
Looks like we're in for another session of terror.
Cheers Sadiq.

The goatshaggers practicing for next years ramadan bombathon .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Trump renews calls for travel ban after ‘loser’ attack in London

President Trump called for a “far larger, tougher and more specific” travel ban in response to reports of an explosion on a London tube train Friday morning.

The blast, which injured more than a dozen morning commuters and is being investigated as a terror incident, prompted a series of tweets from the U.S. president, who once again described terrorists as “losers” and urged “proactive” and “nasty” action.

“Loser terrorists must be dealt with in a much tougher manner,” Trump wrote. “The internet is their main recruitment tool which we must cut off & use better!”

Scotland Yard confirmed that the explosion was caused by an improvised explosive device, or IED, that was detonated on an underground train during rush hour in southwest London Friday. Twenty-two people were injured, said police and health officials, as hundreds of detectives began to investigate the attack. No arrests have been made so far. None of the injuries were said to be life-threatening.

According to CNN’s Jim Sciutto, London Metropolitan Police called Trump’s tweets about the explosion “pure speculation” and “unhelpful.”
Earlier this week, the U.S. Supreme Court handed Trump a partial victory on his controversial travel ban, allowing the implementation on a broad restriction against some refugees from entering the country.

But his tweets Friday made clear that this concession was not enough for Trump, who during his campaign for the White House called for barring all Muslims from entering the U.S.

As president, Trump issued an executive order that narrowed the policy to block residents of seven and then six Muslim-majority countries, in addition to refugees. Since he signed the first iteration of the order in January, Trump’s travel ban has faced a number of legal challenges and been subjected to various court-imposed limitations.

The order was initially blocked by two different federal judges, one ruling that the ban amounted to religious discrimination in violation of the Constitution, the other arguing that it exceeded the boundaries of Trump’s authority as president. But in late June, the Supreme Court ruled that the Trump Administration could begin to implement the ban — with some limitations.

In October, the Supreme Court will hear complete arguments in both cases against the ban.

Quote:According to CNN’s Jim Sciutto, London Metropolitan Police called Trump’s tweets about the explosion “pure speculation” and “unhelpful.”

mediumfacepalm And this came from CNN, of course. tinyok
Stupid B*tch!  She had to know this was coming!  She was warned! 

Remember dear people, as you lie on the ground ,your body ripped apart from the explosion, be proud you have done your part for culture diversity
(09-16-2017, 04:51 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Remember dear people, as you lie on the ground ,your body ripped apart from the explosion, be proud you have done your part for culture diversity

minusculeclap
UPDATE:

Quote:Parsons Green: Second arrest over Tube bombing.

'A second man has been arrested in connection with Friday's attack on a London Tube train, police said.
The 21-year-old man was arrested in Hounslow, west London, on Saturday night on suspicion of a terror
offence and is in custody in south London.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2487]

An 18-year-old man is being held on suspicion of a terror offence over the Parsons Green explosion,
which injured 30 people.
He was arrested at the Port of Dover earlier on Saturday.

The UK terror threat level remains 'critical', meaning an attack is expected 'imminently'.
Home Secretary Amber Rudd has told the BBC that US President Donald Trump's suggestion that the
terrorist behind the attack was "in the sights of Scotland Yard" is "pure speculation".

Police are continuing to search a house in Sunbury-on-Thames in Surrey.
It is thought the 18-year old who has been arrested lives there.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2488]

The house belongs to an elderly couple known for fostering hundreds of children, including refugees.
Ronald Jones, 88, and Penelope Jones, 71 were rewarded for their service to children when they were
made MBEs [Member of The British Empire Award] in 2010.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2489][Image: attachment.php?aid=2490]

The couple are said to be staying with friends following the police raid, during which surrounding houses
were evacuated.

Friend Alison Griffiths said the couple had an 18-year-old and a 22-year-old staying with them recently.
She described Mr and Mrs Jones as "great pillars of the community", adding: "They do a job that not
many people do."...'

SOURCE:

(09-16-2017, 04:51 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Remember dear people, as you lie on the ground ,your body ripped apart from the explosion, be proud you have done your part for culture diversity

My sentiments exactly.
You want to feel good and chant 'I'd like to teach the world to sing'... then fine, turn the other cheek
as they take you down. But don't expect everyone to drink the Kool-aid.

UPDATE:

Quote:Parsons Green attack – Shocking moment second fostered Syrian refugee Yahya Farroukh, 21,
is seized by cops over botched Tube bombing after being tackled outside a takeaway.

'Takeaway customers watched in shock as terror suspect Yahyah Farroukh was wrestled to the
ground outside a chicken shop. The party-loving Syrian refugee was pinned down by four undercover
cops at midnight on Saturday.

Farroukh, 21, originally from Damascus, was being quizzed over the failed plot to blow up a Tube
train at Parsons Green station in South West London. He had lived with a foster couple at the same
house as an unnamed 18-year-old arrested at Dover earlier on Saturday.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2502]

A witness who saw Farroukh’s arrest at Aladdins Fried Chicken in Hounslow, West London, said:
“The guy had just walked past the takeaway when three blokes and a woman came running past
and he was rugby tackled to the floor...'

A very small window into the current surveillance situation going on in the UK.
Sadly, the political-correctness squad demand that these people have to commit an act before
they can apprehended. But in the other-hand, it also tells you the Thought Police are watching!

Quote:'...“My mates and I thought he was getting jumped...'

Which tells you a lot about the unreported standard London nighttime environment!

Quote:"We were going to help him but they shouted ‘undercover police’ so we stepped back.
“The guy was screaming. When they took him down his phone went flying and he dropped his bag
containing a drink can and a KitKat...'

Aw heck, I like Kitkats.

Quote:'...“The cops were shouting to get his phone. I guess because it holds important information.
“They called for back-up and two more cops turned up. “They were holding him down and trying to
calm him.

“A forensic team wrapped his arms in plastic up to his biceps and his legs up to his thighs.
“They put plastic on his shoes then put him in overalls and plastic cuffs.
“They put him in a car which also had all the seats wrapped in plastic.
“He looked like he didn’t speak much English but he was responding to what they were saying.

“It seems they had been waiting in a car on the side road.
As soon as I saw them wrapping him up I knew it was really serious.”

Farroukh learned English at West Thames College in Hounslow.

His Facebook profile says he has worked for promoters Dope Diamond Entertainment and BSQ London.
Their events have included parties called Girls Gone Wild and Bad Girls’ Night Out.
Farroukh used to be cared for by foster pair Ron and Penny Jones, whose house in Sunbury-on-Thames,
Surrey, was raided on Saturday.

Farroukh moved out to nearby Staines. Forensic teams were searching that address.
Both suspects were fostered by Penny and Ron Hodge - who have previously received MBEs for services
to children and families...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2503]

It'll be interesting to discover why these young Muslim men and possibly others have been fostered.
I originally wondered if it was anything to do with the EU-migrant situation, but then below...

Quote:Neighbours of the couple spoke about the pair in the days following their arrests.
Pat Hodge, 59, said: “My wife and I have sat outside in the communal garden with him in the summer and
had ice lollies. “He seems like a nice chap. Sometimes his family come down from Edinburgh, I think it’s
his brother and two nephews. They’re all really lovely to talk to.
“They’re obviously Arabic but the kids speak with perfect Scottish accents...'

So they had families here in the UK, but for unknown reasons were fostered to an English household.
Interesting.

Quote:'...“Sometimes he and his friends go out in the garden with their prayer mats and shisha pipes.
“His lights are on all night, every night, and often there are three or four of them in there together.
“Sometimes I wave if I’m walking past. “They seem to play video games together.
“It’s frightening to think we’ve welcomed him to the neighbourhood and now he’s been arrested over this
terror thing.”

Another neighbour, Bob Farwell, 67, said: “He used to have loads of people over at 3 or 4am and have
the curtains closed. “He kept himself to himself but would say hello to me.
“I heard a load of noise at midnight and came out and there were loads of police outside.”

Cops in Sunbury put up a metal screen around the Jones’s house.
Neighbours claim police had had said they found explosives.
A woman told how the 18-year-old suspect’s family preferred him to be living in a Muslim home.
The mum-of-two said: “Penny and Ron are lovely. To open your door to so many children shows you
what they’re like...'

Quote:'...“I saw the boys, they were quiet. I asked the younger one if he wanted to come to my church to help
settle in and meet people but he didn’t want to come.
“His family are not happy he is with a Christian family.”...'

Yet they were placed with a 'Christian' family. If the authorities dealing with foster-care felt it
appropriate to put two Muslims in a non-Muslim household, why were there no protests from
the two young men's parents...? If this was such a problem, then why didn't the original families
just keep them?
Odd.

Quote:'...The UK’s threat level was lowered from critical to severe following the two arrests.
Home Secretary Amber Rudd said police had made good progress in the investigation.
She said: “Severe still means that an attack is highly likely so I would urge everybody to continue to
be vigilant but not alarmed.”

Ms Rudd has said it appeared the bomber was not a lone wolf but it is “too early to reach any conclusions”.
The country’s top counter-terrorism officer, Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley said police were gaining
a “greater understanding” of the preparation of the Parsons Green device.
He said armed police will maintain a strong presence this week...'

SOURCE:

Which means there's more to come. Thanks Merkel.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2504]
A Kitkat.

There is something non muslims need to understand if we are to understand why young muslim men can kill us so easily. Every male muslim ( even ones born in Europe) is taught from birth that he is superior to any woman, this mind set is the door way that is used to control the young men. Let me explane, if you believe fully you are better in every way to women its very easy to turn that mind set to "you are superior to all other religions and the people who belong to other religions".
Once that part is installed in the mind the next step is to teach that its an important way to show your love for god by deceiving non believers, that its important and that god want you to deceive non believers so as to protect the religion. The better you can do this the more you are showing your love for god. It should be noted that most of these young people are what would be called "losers" so it gives them the feeling of be better than every one else which is an important factor in forming the mind set.
So the young man starts to deceiving the non believers the young man feels better and even superior to other muslims who are not doing this, he is a true muslim and closer to god than other muslims.
Once the "teacher" sees that the young man has reached this point then the next stept is taken.
"Look at the non believers, look at what they are doing, look how they are hurting god, they are nothing, they are but animals. If an animal was attacking your brother you would kill it, how much more important is god than your brother, these animals are attacking god , protect god show your love for god , kill these animals and god will reward you with 72 virgins ( once again it comes back to the start dominance over women, this reinforces the teaching and makes the next step much easier ) and you shall live in paradise with 72 virgins who you can domineer for ever.
This is a very simplified version of how young men are made into killers, how women are made into killers is a bit different, and uses a different system, if people wish I can explane that.
Some of the figures being batted around are there are a possible 35,000 Jihadist 3000 of which are on a permanent  watch list but there is also 500 more who are tagged by security forces placing them under constant surveillance..... are they expecting them to go radical  ??.. I love it when after the fact some agency says "the perp was known to us".

(09-18-2017, 12:22 PM)Wallfire Wrote: ....kill these animals and god will reward you with 72 virgins...

That's the thing that always gets me, the idea that their 'Paradise' manifests itself as someone else
doing toil for you, slavery of another. You would think that somewhere -even in the tiniest of minds,
that this antiquated belief of power-over-another would be seen as ridiculous.

The religion is based around subjugation of a presumed weaker member of the species and belongs
in a time when slavery was acceptable. But here we are, seeing kids strapping bombs to themselves
because it's supposedly noble.

where's that exasperated emoji...?
mediumfacepalm
Ah there it is.
Update:

Quote:Parsons Green bomb: Police make sixth arrest in inquiry.

'Police have arrested a 17-year-old boy in south London in connection with last Friday's
terror attack on a Tube train. The teenager was detained after officers executed a warrant
in Thornton Heath at around midnight on Thursday.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2526]

It takes the total number of arrests in the investigation to six, all of whom remain in custody
at a south London police station. A homemade bomb partially exploded on a rush hour District
Line train at Parsons Green, injuring 30 people.

Police have begun a search of a property in St Paul's Road where the teenager was arrested
under Section 41 of the Terrorism Act. Neighbours told the BBC it was is a privately owned
"halfway house" used by asylum-seekers, with at least six bedrooms.

They also described how police officers in riot helmets arrived at the scene around midnight
and broke down the door. More officers later arrived in overalls to search the property, with some
seen searching an overgrown garden and others erecting a tent on the street in front of the house.

Commander Dean Haydon, head of Scotland Yard's Counter Terrorism Command, said:
"This continues to be a fast-moving investigation.
"A significant amount of activity has taken place since the attack on Friday.
"We now have six males in custody and searches are continuing at five addresses.
"Detectives are carrying out extensive inquiries to determine the full facts behind the attack."
Further searches are continuing at two addresses in Surrey and are expected to last some days,
the police said.

Three men, aged 25, 30 and 48, have been arrested in Newport, south Wales, a 21-year-old - named
as Yahyah Farroukh - was detained in Hounslow, west London, and an 18-year-old man was arrested
at the Port of Dover.

The 18-year-old arrested man is thought to have lived in a foster home owned by Ronald and Penelope
Jones, in Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey. He is thought to have moved to the UK from Iraq aged 15 when
his parents died.

The BBC has learnt that he had been referred to an anti-extremist programme before his arrest.
It is not known who made the referral and when, or how serious the concerns were.
A time limit on Mr Farroukh's detention is expected to expire on Thursday, while detectives have been
given until Saturday to continue questioning the 18-year-old...'
SOURCE:

Just to help with those not in the United Kingdom, here's a video regarding London and The City Of London.
A subtle difference that is often missed.

It's quite enlightening!