Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fanged Beast Washed Up After Hurricane Harvey.
Quote:Mystery as fanged sea beast ‘with NO EYES’ is found washed up on Texas beach after Hurricane Harvey.

'A fanged monster pictured with no eyes which washed up on a beach after Hurricane Harvey has left
experts scratching their heads. The colossal creature was found rotting on a beach in Texas City after
the megastorm which ravaged the southern US.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2466]

The mystery beast was discovered by conservation group the National Audubon Society who posted
the startling snaps of the monster on social media. The creature’s species still has not been confirmed
although many experts believe it is a fangtooth snake-eel.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2467]

Preeti Desai, the National Audubon Society’s social media manager, spoke about finding the dead beast.
She said: "We were on a beach in Texas City and saw this thing from afar so I got closer to figure out what
it was.

"I've already got a huge interest in wildlife, especially birds and ocean creatures, but it was so unexpected
to see it there on the beach. "On first glance it looked like something from the deep sea to me.

“My initial thought was it might be a sea lamprey but when I got close I realised there was no way that was
what it was, particularly based on the mouth.
"We squished it around a bit, and even turned it over but couldn't come up with any other ideas."
After failing to identify the fish, Preeti posted the images on Twitter asking for help.

She said: "This is the kind of thing that's perfect for Twitter - there are so many scientists and researchers
on the platform and they're very willing to jump in and figure out things like this.
"So I put the photos out there and the guesses started coming in.
One of the first few guesses suggested some sort of eel.

"I mentally smacked my forehead, because once that was suggested I could absolutely see the eel shape.
"But when I think of an eel, I think of it in the ocean, hiding amongst coral or rocks, so I hadn't made the
connection while I'd been on the beach."...'

SOURCE:

(In the link, take a look at the footage from Queensland mud-pool, where 'something' pokes it's head out!)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Well shucks, this program on my computer won't play the video. 

Looks like the alien bases under the water have been doing experiments again.   tinybighuh
(09-13-2017, 11:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well shucks, this program on my computer won't play the video. 

Looks like the alien bases under the water have been doing experiments again.   tinybighuh

Here's the footage.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-14-2017, 10:14 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 11:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well shucks, this program on my computer won't play the video. 

Here's the footage.

What the... tinysurprised    Thanks for that... I think.   tinybighuh  No idea what it is.
Maybe its an ex wife  tinycrying
Here's a pod cast people can listen to while going about their chores.

Lon Strickler | The Chicago Owlman Sightings, Recent Abductions, & Other Strange Encounters