Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
She'll never Take The Blame Herself.
Quote:CLINTON BLAMES COMEY, RUSSIA, WIKILEAKS, FACEBOOK, FAKE NEWS, VOTER ID LAWS, SEXISM, AND MISOGYNY FOR LOSING

‘And let’s not forget sexism and misogyny, which are endemic to our society’

Quote:Hillary Clinton believes that were it not for James Comey, Russia, Wikileaks, Facebook, fake news, voter ID laws, or America's "endemic" sexism and misogyny, she would currently be president of the United States.

In just under two minutes, Clinton rattled off eight separate excuses for losing the 2016 election.

Clinton claims that, "If the election were on October 27, I would be your president," singling out James Comey in particular for re-opening an investigation into her mishandling of classified material. (Others notably argue that Comey kept Clinton in the campaign by preemptively exonerating Clinton before the FBI had concluded its own investigation.)

"I went from 26 points ahead to 13 points ahead, and I needed about 18 points in order to be sure to win Pennsylvania," Clinton said of the impact of Comey's notorious letter explaining he was re-opening the investigation. "I watched how analysts who I have a great deal of respect for, like Nate Silver, burrowed into all the data and said that 'but for that Comey letter, she would have won.'"

"So it was very personal to me," she said in an interview with CBS's Jane Pauley. "I think my general election prospects were badly damaged because of that, so that even though I was starting to come back, it was not enough time to overcome it."

Clinton also rattled off Russia, Wikileaks, and even fake news as other culprits in her failed presidential run.

"But even though [the Comey letter] was the primary blow to my campaign at the very end, it has to be looked at in context -- with the Russians weaponizing information, negative stories about me; this whole Wikileaks beginning to leak in early October of John Podesta's emails -- which if you read them all were, they're pretty anodyne, but they were taken out of context; stories were made up about them." 
Source
There needs to a BIG "L" for Loser taped to her Forehead.

The Blame List well go on for ever.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
You missed one

Hillary Clinton Had No Concession Speech, Blames Loss On ‘White People’ 

Hillary Clinton said Sunday that she didn’t prepare a concession speech for 2016 presidential election.
“I had not drafted a concession speech. I’d been working on a victory speech,” she told Jane Pauley in a interview that aired Sunday on “CBS Sunday Morning.
“I felt like I had let everybody down.”
WATCH:

Clinton said that she has wondered what happened ever since she lost to then-Republican candidate Donald Trump.
Clinton added that “white people” happened.
“[Trump] was quite successful in referencing a nostalgia that would give hope, comfort, settle grievances, for millions of people who were upset about gains that were made by others because—”
“What you’re saying is millions of white people,” Pauley interrupted.
“Millions of white people, yeah,” Clinton replied. “Millions of white people.”
But she assured viewers: “I am good.”
Clinton told “Sunday Morning” anchor Jane Pauley, “But that doesn’t mean I am complacent or resolved about what happened. It still is very painful. It hurts a lot.”
Clinton relived the fateful evening for Pauley:
“I just kinda went in the bedroom, laid down on the bed, just thought, ‘Okay. I just have to wait this out,'” Clinton said. “But then, midnight, I decided, ‘Well– you know, looks like it’s not gonna work.'”

Hillary acknowledges she went into a period of “enormous letdown” and started cleaning her closet, practicing yoga, “nostril breathing” and drinking “my share of Chardonnay
Here comes Hillary Clinton's memoir – and there's plenty of blame to go round.

What Happened may be a cathartic attempt to explain how Clinton lost to Trump –but old wounds
have already been reopened, not least with Bernie Sanders.

Quote:'The air cannon never fired their confetti. The glass ceiling never cracked, figuratively or literally
On election night at the Javits Center in New York, where Hillary Clinton fully expected to become
the first female president of the United States, the mood went from wedding to wake...'

And in her indignation of seeing the electorate vote for a uncaring, bullying businessman, Hillary
hit the bottle and waved away any suggestions of speaking to those who believed in her.
Afterall, their use had ended.

Quote:'...Less than a month earlier, Clinton had warned in an interview: “I’m the last thing standing between
you and the apocalypse.” Her new book, What Happened, is a cathartic attempt to explain to a
bewildered world how the “apocalypse” of President Trump came to be...'

I think those who enjoy using exaggerated, triggering phrases, may need to rethink the expression
'apocalypse'. However, Donald Trump is a white male, so those who probably enjoy identity politics
as well as self-flagulating in their global assumptions of annihilation, will understand that the same
voters chose destruction over viewing CNN earnestly explaining why billions of dollars were being
shipped overseas for the cause of having the first female as President.

Quote:'...The memoir has already reopened old wounds among Democrats who insist it is time to look
forward, not back, and unite in opposition to Trump. While some welcome Clinton’s attempt to
offer an honest postmortem of one of the biggest upsets in American political history, others
accuse the 69-year-old of putting her legacy at risk by reigniting a civil war within the party...'

How dare they...? She's a woman and being a woman, understands exactly what the everage
woman on the street is enduring. This Kool-aid tastes very sweet.

Quote:'...Congressman Jared Huffman, a Democrat from California, told Politico that Clinton was publishing
her book “maybe at the worst possible time, as we are fighting some of the most high-stakes policy
and institutional battles we may ever see, at a time when we’re trying to bring the party together
so we can all move the party forward – stronger, stronger together...'

Could it be that she's f*ckin' heartless when taking in others views?
Could it be that her single-minded goal to enter the Oval Office and sniff the desk that her husband
past his time away on, was her only interest?
Surely Mr. Huffman may have had another opinion, but mused on the idea that he may end-up on
a railway track with a hole where it shouldn't be. A hint lies within her betrayal of her faithful at the
Javits Center.

Quote:'...“She’s got every right to tell her story. Who am I to say she shouldn’t, or how she should tell it?
But it is difficult for some of us, even like myself who’ve supported her, to play out all these media
cycles about the blame game and the excuses.”...'

Phew! Mr. Huffman was almost on his way to having his car usurped by unknown forces on his way
home.

Quote:'...The 494-page memoir will be published by Simon & Schuster on Tuesday 12 September, the
same day Clinton starts a book tour with a signing at Barnes & Noble in Union Square, New York.
The four-month roadshow will include, with grim irony, states she neglected and lost during the
campaign. It is also said to include London and Cheltenham. Before any of that, excerpts have
reached the public domain...'

I notice The Guardian omit to mention that a meet-and-greet with the dowdy lady -who's rarely
seen with her husband these days, is also part of the book-signing.
Of course, this involves actually charging money for a smile and a handshake.

Quote:'...Clinton writes: “I go back over my own shortcomings and the mistakes we made. I take responsibility
for all of them. You can blame the data, blame the message, blame anything you want but I was the
candidate. It was my campaign. Those were my decisions.”...'

But you felt pressed to mention them.

Quote:'...That said, after an election in which Clinton won nearly three million more votes than Trump but still
lost, there is still plenty of blame to go around. She wonders whether a tougher response from Barack
Obama to reports of Russian interference in the election might have made a difference...'

...And The Guardian needs to mention them too.
The subtle usage of quoting the actual number of votes and Hillary Clinton's loss is a tiny window into
how many of the American public are duped when it comes to news reporting in the general media.

The United States has a process that -up to the 2016 election, worked in a fair and mature manner.
But it seems that if this electoral college fails to pick the candidate a particular group 'likes' then it fails
miserably and can be called nasty names.

Quote:'...She scorns the suggestion from former vice-president Joe Biden that she did not campaign forcefully
enough for middle-class voters. And she is predictably scathing about then-FBI director James Comey
for his investigation into her private email server, including his late-October decision to issue a letter
to Congress...'

Wait a moment...? Did not the fair lady who walks the countryside not comment in her tome:
"...I go back over my own shortcomings and the mistakes we made. I take responsibility
for all of them. You can blame the data, blame the message, blame anything you want
but I was the candidate. It was my campaign. Those were my decisions.”

Nah, the pussy-grabber is the one who stopped the overseas contributions to the Foundation...
It was the white guy's fault.

Quote:'...“President Obama urged me to grit my teeth and lay off Bernie as much as I could. I felt like I was in a
straitjacket. Nonetheless, his attacks caused lasting damage, making it harder to unify progressives
in the general election and paving the way for Trump’s ‘Crooked Hillary’ campaign. I don’t know if that
bothered Bernie or not.”...'

Attacks...?! Ist  thou saying it was someone else's fault then...? you're mentioning a lot of external
influences of why you didn't win the election.

Quote:'...Acknowledging that Sanders campaigned for her in the general election, she adds: “But he isn’t a
Democrat – that’s not a smear, that’s what he says. He didn’t get into the race to make sure a
Democrat won the White House, he got in to disrupt the Democratic party. I am proud to be a
Democrat and I wish Bernie were, too.”...'

Yes, sadly he and everyone else were to blame.

Quote:'...But the most divisive criticism is that of Bernie Sanders, the independent senator from Vermont who
ran against her from the left in the primary, drew huge crowds and gave her an unexpected scare.
Clinton recalls that advisers often told her not to fight back against Sanders’ criticism for fear of
alienating his supporters...'

It must be a nightmare being part of a group that doesn't group.

Quote:'...The sharp comments signal an end to the uneasy truce that saw Sanders ask that Clinton be
nominated by acclamation during the roll call vote at the Democratic national convention in Philadelphia.
Speaking on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on Thursday, Sanders, who turned 76 on Friday,
responded: “Look, Secretary Clinton ran against the most unpopular candidate in the history of this
country and she lost and she was upset about that. I understand that.

“But our job now is really not to go backwards. It is to go forwards, it is to kind of create the nation that
we know that we can become. We have enormous problems facing us and I think it’s a little bit silly to
be keeping talking about 2016.”...'

Bernie makes sense. Film at eleven.

Quote:'...Some of his supporters are pushing back harder. Dave Handy, a Democratic strategist, said:
“If she’s just saying this to sell books, it’s cheap and silly and going to reopen old wounds.

“If she legitimately believes this, I daresay we dodged an entirely different bullet [in the presidential
election] because she’s out of touch with reality. It’s beyond insensitive.

It’s slanderous, it’s disgusting, it’s disgraceful. It’s not just where the secretary is but where the
sycophants are. They’re afraid to tell her the truth.”...'

How dare you?!! She's a woman and being a woman, understa... Mr. Handy is correct, but it may
pay him for the next few weeks to get someone else to check his mail-box.

Quote:'...Sanders delegates rallied to Clinton’s cause against Trump, Handy said, and sounded the alarm
in areas where she was weak, only to be ignored by her data-driven campaign.

“As someone who voted for her in November, it’s disappointing for me now to see her conduct.
It’s convenient to throw everyone else under the bus but, at the end of the day, you have to suck up
your losses: John Kerry did it, Mitt Romney did it, Al Gore did it after he won and still didn’t become
president. We need her to accept this loss is on her and step away.
The Democratic party needs to move forward to greener pastures.”...'

Words of wisdom, Lloyd... words of wisdom'. -The Shining.

Quote:‘Don’t distract the public’
'...Refighting the battles of 2016 is a nightmare for many Democrats facing the singularity of the Trump
presidency and aiming to win back the House of Representatives in next year’s midterm elections.
Tensions persist between moderate, centrist Democrats and Sanders-style leftwingers, a divide that
has also been characterised as identity politics versus economic populism. Clinton’s book looks set
to add fuel to the fire.

Bill Galston, a former White House adviser to Clinton’s husband Bill, said: “I’m sure there are some
Democrats who wish this book was not being published. The president is obviously flailing so, from
a Democratic strategist point of view, let him continue to flail and don’t distract the public.”...'

Mr. Galston is actually correct in this strategy, if a sitting President is struggling within the bonds of
the Washington-Swamp discombobulations, then let that play out. Hold your ammo until you need it.
(I think that would be one of Ninurta's nuggets of wisdom!)

Quote:'...Political memoirs always carry a reputational risk, Galston acknowledged, but he noted that an
NBC News/ Wall Street Journal poll this week showed only 30% of respondents have very or
somewhat positive feelings about Clinton – six points fewer than Trump.

“It doesn’t strike me that anything she says now can make things appreciably worse,” he said.
“As Janis Joplin used to sing, ‘Freedom’s just another word for nothin’ left to lose.’”

Clinton’s previous books include a 2003 memoir, Living History, published while she was a senator
from New York, and Hard Choices from 2014, an account of her time as secretary of state.
A prominent supporter, who did not wish to be named, said the publication of What Happened will
be a net positive.

“She continues to be who she is,” the supporter said. “She can write about what Trump is doing and
the fate of our democracy. If you don’t understand, you can’t move forward properly.”

Neil Sroka, communications director for the campaign group Democracy for America, doubted that
the book will cause long-term damage...'

If her book 'Hard Choices' had told what she'd really done in her time as Secretary Of State, then using
the expression 'long-term damage' would be an understatement!

Quote:'...“I take it at face value,” he said. “This is what Secretary Clinton thinks and it’s valuable to have her
perspective but she is not the future of the Democratic party. The next generation of Democrats will be.

I’m far more interested in what Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders think happened
in 2016 and what is the best way forward.”

Sroka rejected talk of civil war. “I think it’s overstated. Anyone can go on Facebook or Twitter and see
skirmishes...'

Yeah, burning dumpsters and toppled statues only happen in the cyber-world. Way to go, on the
denial train, Mr. Sroka.

Quote:'....“But overall people are focused on what the real problem is going forward and that is reforming the
Democratic party and figuring out how we beat Donald Trump and Republicans in elections ahead.”...'

Try serving the public that vote, instead of burying your heads in the trough.

SOURCE:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"Spirit Scribe"  and @"BIAD" 
I know, I know,,,, but she has another statement today.
Quote:Hillary Clinton says Bernie Sanders’s reluctance to concede the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination before the party’s convention was disrespectful, hurtful and stood in stark contrast to the way she handled her primary loss to Barack Obama in 2008.

“I had such a different experience in ’08,” Clinton said in an interview with the “Pod Save America” podcast that was posted on Tuesday. “Once it was over, it was over.
And I quickly endorsed President Obama. I worked really hard to get him elected. I was still arguing with my supporters at the Denver convention, telling people, ‘Don’t be ridiculous. You’ve got to vote for Senator Obama, at the time.’ And I was thrilled when he got elected.”

“I didn’t get anything like that respect from Sanders and his supporters,” Clinton said. “And it hurt. You know, to have basically captured the nomination, ending up with more than 4 million votes than he had. And he dragged it out.”
Link
She didn't deserve any Respect,,, The DNC handed her the Nomination and Screwed Old Bernie.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]