Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
4 Arrested in Suspected Child Abuse That Left Two Girls, Aged 5 to 10, Dead
As I scanned over my Yahoo Home Page, I found this buried almost at the bottom of the page.  Typical!!  We don't want the world to see news like this, right?   tinyok It doesn't mention whether these men are here illegally or not. 

4 Arrested in Suspected Child Abuse That Left Two Girls, Aged 5 to 10, Dead on a Colorado Farm: Reports

[Image: 4ae0954c25f274813bf05be85363eeb2]

Why do these guys look familiar to me?  Have they been in trouble before, or is the media using other's photos?  (Just thinking out loud.)

Quote:Four suspects have been arrested in the tragic deaths of two young girls whose bodies were found Friday on a farm in San Miguel County, Colorado, according to multiple reports.

The girls, who were between the ages of 5 and 10, were said to be dead for at least two weeks before being discovered in the rural southwestern Colorado farm about 30 miles west of the ski resort town of Telluride, the Associated Press reports.

“In my 37 years as Sheriff, I have never seen anything as cruel and heartless as this,” San Miguel County Sheriff Bill Masters told ABC News-13.
The four people arrested — 23-year-old Frederick A. Blair of Norwood, 37-year-old Madani Ceus from Haiti, 50-year-old Nathan Yah from Haiti, and 53-year-old Ika Eden from Jamaica — have been initially charged with felony child abuse causing death, CBS Denver reports.

All are being held in the San Miguel County Jail, ABC News-13 reports, as the San Miguel Sheriff’s Office leads the homicide investigation with assistance of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI). It is not known if they have entered a plea or retained attorneys.

A fifth suspect named Nashika Bramble is still at large, ABC News-13 reports. She is wanted on various charges including second-degree murder.
Police are asking for the public’s help in locating Bramble, who was last seen Wednesday morning hitch-hiking in the Norwood area, CBS Denver reports. Those with any information should call local dispatch at (970) 728-1911.

They can try to  bury this news all they want, but I'm bringing out in front so people can see it!  
I'm really curious about those photos. I KNOW I've seen them posted before. 

Does anyone know how to do a search to see if they were posted in other articles in the past? 

Maybe I've slipped into another time warp again? 

Can anyone help me find the answer?
(09-10-2017, 03:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm really curious about those photos. I KNOW I've seen them posted before. 

Does anyone know how to do a search to see if they were posted in other articles in the past? 

This is pretty good at finding duplicate pics etc.

No results tho.

https://tineye.com/

Jude
(09-10-2017, 05:55 PM)Jude Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 03:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm really curious about those photos. I KNOW I've seen them posted before. 

This is pretty good at finding duplicate pics etc.

No results tho.

https://tineye.com/

Jude

Thank you.   tinybiggrin
Haiti, huh?

Links to links... to links.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

You can drag & drop pictures from the net into Google to do a reverse internet search.
Open google and choose Google images.
Open the page where your suspect photo is (on another tab).
Drag the suspect photo onto the Google Images window and drop it in the search box to do a reverse internet search for that image (or similar) being used before.

G

The image you think may have been used before appears many times on google reverse image search.

LINK HERE

But all the stories I've looked at so far seem to relate to the same incident, so I've been unable to link it to any other incident... yet!

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Thanks @"gordi".  Well, maybe the publisher of this article got it from another place where I had seen it before.   minusculethinking 

I don't use google, but I do have it on my computer. If the need arises in the future, I'll know where/how to search now.   minusculegoodjob
(09-11-2017, 05:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thanks @"gordi".  Well, maybe the publisher of this article got it from another place where I had seen it before.   minusculethinking 

I don't use google, but I do have it on my computer. If the need arises in the future, I'll know where/how to search now.   minusculegoodjob

No worries, you don't need to have any google product installed.

Just go to google.com and search from there!

minusculebeercheers 

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]