Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[France] Police swarm as 7 injured after man goes on rampage in Toulouse.
Quote:Police swarm as 7 injured after man goes on rampage in Toulouse.

'Seven people have been attacked in the French city of Toulouse by a man allegedly shouting 'Allahu Akbar'.

The man, believed to be in his early 40s, shouted 'Allahu Akbar' before launching an attack on members
of the public on Avenue Frederic-Estebe. Officers were quickly alerted to the situation by passersby and it
took three officers to bring the situation under control, according to French news site La Depeche.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2465]

One man told local media: "We were chatting and he jumped on us. He first caught my son and then beat
my daughter. We ran."

The attacker was not carrying any weapons but two victims were taken to hospital with minor injuries.
According to local reports, the man is well-known to authorities.

The police union SGP unit responded immediately and "gives its full support to the officials involved” while
praising the “professional and cool” handling of a “delicate” situation.

The perpetrator is believed to have stayed in a psychiatric hospital before he was released in April this year
and reportedly burst into tears when officials managed to detain him...'

SOURCE:

Oh, he was a madman...! If we add this crazy person to all the other alleged 'non-terrorist'-related crimes,
I now understand why the UK wish to no longer belong in the European Union.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Well, he didn't kill any "infidels" or get killed himself, so there goes his seventy-two virgins.   tinywondering
(09-13-2017, 11:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, he didn't kill any "infidels" or get killed himself, so there goes his seventy-two virgins.   tinywondering

His 72 virgin goats will be so disappointed. Islam must be the only religion that praises God wile killing and raping, then hopes  God will reward them with 72 virgins for them to rape. Seems to me that Islam is all about killing and rape. The religion of love sure has a strange way of showing love