Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
U.S. Congress approves Trump's
What do they approve you ask?????
Quote:U.S. Congress approves Trump's aid and debt deal with Democrats
Quote:WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump signed a bill on Friday extending the government debt limit for three months and providing about $15 billion in hurricane-related aid, bringing his surprising deal with Democratic congressional leaders this week to completion.

The bill, approved in a 316-90 vote by the U.S. House of Representatives, had drawn criticism from some conservative members of Congress. But it was passed by the Senate on Thursday and the Republican president signed it soon after arriving at Camp David, Maryland, for the weekend.
Despite controversy, lawmakers had rushed to approve the legislation, which provides $15.25 billion for emergency disaster aid, before government aid ran out at week’s end as Americans deal with two deadly hurricanes including Irma, a potentially catastrophic storm poised to strike Florida on Sunday.
Source
You can bet the MSM won't give Trump any credit.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
He committed a grave sin to many people:

Actually be bi-partisan.

It's a damn shame that a) this is newsworthy (it used to be just how things worked - a give and take between a very diverse population) and b) that people are shocked by this. 

I for one think it's a breath of fresh air, even if it IS coming from a buffoon like President Trump  tinylaughing tinylaughing
(09-09-2017, 12:56 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: He committed a grave sin to many people:

Actually be bi-partisan.

It's a damn shame that a) this is newsworthy (it used to be just how things worked - a give and take between a very diverse population) and b) that people are shocked by this. 

I for one think it's a breath of fresh air, even if it IS coming from a buffoon like President Trump  tinylaughing tinylaughing
He's a businessman before politician, he knows how to make things work and that is by working with everyone.
I agree. And hopefully (if this "not quite a trend yet" continues) the next time HE needs something, that bat-faced lady is there to take his side. Although, I sincerely hope her days are numbered in our government. Chuck I like (straight shooter IMO) but her? California can break off into the ocean and as long as she's along for the ride I will sleep well  tinylaughing tinycool

DFC
(09-09-2017, 02:47 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I agree. And hopefully (if this "not quite a trend yet" continues) the next time HE needs something, that bat-faced lady is there to take his side. Although, I sincerely hope her days are numbered in our government. Chuck I like (straight shooter IMO) but her? California can break off into the ocean and as long as she's along for the ride I will sleep well  tinylaughing tinycool

DFC
Don't forget Maxine Waters,,, she is so full of shit, she'd probably float!