Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UK] Four jailed for for raping girl, 16, in Ramsgate.
Just another day in paradise... get used to it.

Quote:Four jailed for for raping girl, 16, in Ramsgate.

'Three men and a boy raped a girl who had asked them for directions when she got lost on a night
out with friends. The girl, 16, who cannot be named, was trying to get to a friend's house in Ramsgate,
Kent, when she was attacked and then dumped on the street.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2435]
(L-R) Shershah Muslimyar, Rafiullah Hamidy and Tamin Rahmani were jailed for 14 years each.

They fulfilled their "depraved sexual desires" on the 16-year-old girl, Canterbury Crown Court heard.
Three of the men were each jailed for 14 years each and a 17-year-old boy was jailed for seven years.
The girl was found crying in the street by two people returning from a night out.

Rafiullah Hamidy, 24, of High Street, Herne Bay, Shershah Muslimyar, 21, of Hovenden Close, Canterbury,
Tamin Rahmani, 38, of Northwood Road, Ramsgate, and the 17-year-old, who cannot be named for legal 
reasons, all denied rape but were found guilty by a jury in May.

Prolonged and degrading
Sentencing, Judge Heather Norton said the girl had been trying to make her way on foot back to a friend's
house having missed the last train home, and was "young, drunk, disorientated and vulnerable".

She said the girl thought the four were going to help her, but instead they "took her up to a bedroom, pushed
her on to a mattress and repeatedly raped her" over a sustained period.
Judge Norton said the girl had been clear that while she was being raped, others were in the room watching.

Describing it as a prolonged attack in degrading circumstances, she told the defendants: "This was an
appalling and repeated gang rape of a vulnerable girl who had sought your assistance."

They attacked the girl at Rahmani's home in the early hours of 18 September 2016.
He owns 555 Pizza and Kebab in Northwood Road, Ramsgate, and is in the UK under a spousal visa.
Hamidy fled to Taranto in southern Italy after the attack where he was detained by local officers.

He was returned to the UK following an extradition hearing and taken into custody at Heathrow Airport on 28 March.
After the hearing, Det Insp Richard Vickery said the men "saw an opportunity to fulfil their depraved sexual
desires and betrayed the trust she placed in them in the worst possible way"...'

SOURCE:

Fled to Italy, huh? Hamidy isn't Italian, so what was he thinking...? Possibly taking one of the many
dinghys coming from Morocco and go back?

So Tamin Rahmani was here on a spousal visa... so they raped the girl in the home of his wife.
Oh, the cultural diversity, the Mayor of London must really appreciate the differences.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I surprised the mayor of London didn't volunteer as a Character Witness for them.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-08-2017, 09:55 PM)guohua Wrote: I surprised the mayor of London didn't volunteer as a Character Witness for them.
I dont know if you have read this. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ut-up.html.
It seems the Left is very very sick.
But there is one thing every one should understand and remember, " A country that will not defend its women and children is doomed".
Since the Left is fully supporting muslims and the rape of women and children, it shows what sort of people they are and what they want.
(09-09-2017, 11:50 AM)Wallfire Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 09:55 PM)guohua Wrote: I surprised the mayor of London didn't volunteer as a Character Witness for them.
I dont know if you have read this. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ut-up.html.
But there is one thing every one should understand and remember, " A country that will not defend its women and children is doomed".
Since the Left is fully supporting muslims and the rape of women and children, it shows what sort of people they are and what they want.

It's the Labour way with Corbynistas, the idea of maintaining a narrative that is far from the truth.
This forced 'Stockholm syndrome' is indicative of Sweden and Norway, where 'the feels' take a more
prominent position than a standard European cultural social acceptance.

I noticed Ms Shah deleted her tweet and that was allegedly not because of the environment she
represents of a mainly Asian community, but because of an error when reading a parody account
pertaining to the lost-and-disillusioned Owen Jones.

But she'd been reading it.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-09-2017, 11:50 AM)Wallfire Wrote:

[Image: 437827D800000578-0-image-a-17_1503427980395.jpg]
                                   Rising star Labour MP Naz Shah, pictured, shared a Twitter post telling victims of sexual abuse to 'shut their mouths'

I just don't understand; I don't get it. How can a female possibly condone the act of other females being raped for the "good of diversity"?  I wonder if she would feel the same if it happened to her?   tinyok