Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WTF Malwarebytes
Ok we all know that Malwarebytes has it in for Iobit ASC program, but what came as a surprise to me was that not only does Malwarebytes list ASC as a PUP but also Zemana antilogger. 
It seems that Malwarebytes CEO has lost the plot and now using the firm as a means of revenge, a firm with a wonderful reputation  is now seen by  many as a school yard bully. Having your malware program listing a program as a PUP can and is very frighting to people who do not understand what a PUP is, so they are using fear as a tool to stop people buying programs and to punish firms they dont like or seen as compaction 
Just wondering how many more programs will be listed as PUP by this firm, I for one have stopped using it.
My yearly subscription just ran out about two weeks ago and I didn't renew.  Ms. G. told me about a program I like much better, so if I decide to upgrade to the paid subscription, it will be with SuperAntiSpyWare.  They got rid of several things that Malwarebytes missed on my first scan trying them out.

Yes, We both actually like IObit  freeware.
We use the Uninstaller and the Drive Booster.

We use the free version of Ccleaner and the free version of SuperAntiSpyware.

The free version of Avast for Virus protection.

IObit has some really good products for keeping windows 10 and your computer running good.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-08-2017, 12:41 AM)guohua Wrote: Yes, We both actually like IObit  freeware.

IObit has some really good products for keeping windows 10 and your computer running good.

I started using Iobit malwarefighter about a year ago ( backed up with another AV) and have been running the pro version for 9 months and so far it has worked 100%. The other programs by Iobit also work very well and I have pro versions of them as well.
A friend seen my PC and said "You use Iobit but its Chinese, it will fill your PC with spyware" 
I answered, "I use Win 10, my PC is already full of American spyware " tinybiggrin
(09-08-2017, 12:28 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 12:41 AM)guohua Wrote: Yes, We both actually like IObit  freeware.

I started using Iobit malwarefighter about a year ago ( backed up with another AV) and have been running the pro version for 9 months and so far it has worked 100%. The other programs by Iobit also work very well and I have pro versions of them as well.
A friend seen my PC and said "You use Iobit but its Chinese, it will fill your PC with spyware" 
I answered, "I use Win 10, my PC is already full of American spyware " tinybiggrin
Actually Hong Kong and partnered with a company in California.
But none of the software is offered in China for use.

The Hong Kong part doen't bother me, But The California part does,,,,,,,,  tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]