Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'ecosexual' professor wants you to have sex with the earth
Well boys an girls ..... just when you thought levels of stupid were at their peak .... along comes more stupid .... which also gives new meaning to humans raping the planet .... 
professor advocates raping the planet .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(09-07-2017, 01:46 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Well boys an girls ..... just when you thought levels of stupid were at their peak .... along comes more stupid .... which also gives new meaning to humans raping the planet .... 
professor advocates raping the planet .....

All I needed to see was, California, the University Of Santa Cruz.

[Image: ttHBDbZ.gif?noredirect]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I read the article and watched about a third of the video.

Now I want to slash my wrists.

Thanks.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(09-07-2017, 02:41 AM)Sol Wrote: I read the article and watched about a third of the video.

Thanks.
Don't Do It Sol,,,,, minusculespooked  We'd Miss You!
(09-07-2017, 02:47 AM)guohua Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 02:41 AM)Sol Wrote: I read the article and watched about a third of the video.

Thanks.
Don't Do It Sol,,,,, minusculespooked  We'd Miss You!

Oh don't worry. But stories like this do make me wish I was dead.

Making love to a tree??? Really???

Wonder what the doc would say when someone shows up with a dick full of splinters...

tinylaughing
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
I wonder what material her -and I use that title lightly, her boots are made from?
Surely the leather or plastic cannot be of this planet...? That would amount to
bagging a trophy from her alleged lover?!

Why is it that most news items involve someone who enjoys talking about their sex life?
It's as if little children in the schoolyard have gotten access to the Headmaster's computer
and typed 'shit, tits or pussy' for the gain of giggly 'feels' through immature rudeness.
smallcrackingup
"Oh look at me" seems to be the norm these days.

California, the only place where suggesting having sex with a undeveloped plank to advertise
your love for the planet and burning KKK trash-cans because it's daring -is acceptable.

Where's Snake Pliskin when you need him?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
"Wonder what the doc would say when someone shows up with a dick full of splinters...
Well I think the doc would say "Ahh another member of a splinter group "
what did I wake up to??  tinywhat tinywhat
(09-07-2017, 12:44 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: what did I wake up to??  tinywhat tinywhat

I was asking myself the same question Ducky.   tinylaughing 

I don't think this is what was meant by 'hug a tree'. They've taken it to a whole new level.   :smalleyeroll:

In the esoteric community hugging a tree is part of "feeling" the vibrations coming from nature. But, that's as far as it should go. tinywondering

"Hug a Tree" is also a program that was started when a 9-year old boy got lost. It teaches children how to stay safe in the woods, should it happen to them.  Hug-A-Tree
This thread raises some very difficult and disturbing questions , perhaps the good people here could help answer them.

1. How can we know if the tree/stone we are making love too wants us to do it with them.
2. How can we tell the sex of the tree/stone, after all the tree/stone might not be BI
3. If I make a tree/stone pregnant am I responsible for the seedlings or pebbles .
4. Are there age limits, if I make love to a pine cone am I a treeophile .
5. If I only like leaf trees am I a raciest/treeist, what if I only like colored stones.
6 What about poison ivy, no one loves poison ivy, should we all run out and show our emotions and love for poison ivy, or would that be a rash decision
So many questions so little answers, 

PLEASE HELP tinybighuh
It would appear this Splinter Group (as Wallfire mentioned) ran by this Professor,,,,,,,,, enjoys making videos and Molesting Mother Earth or would it be Father Earth,,,,, tinysurprised
In the below video, If bad language bothers you, turn off the sound.

(09-07-2017, 03:07 PM)Wallfire Wrote: This thread raises some very difficult and disturbing questions , perhaps the good people here could help answer them.

1. How can we know if the tree/stone we are making love too wants us to do it with them.
2. How can we tell the sex of the tree/stone, after all the tree/stone might not be BI
3. If I make a tree/stone pregnant am I responsible for the seedlings or pebbles .
5. If I only like leaf trees am I a raciest/treeist, what if I only like colored stones.
6 What about poison ivy, no one loves poison ivy, should we all run out and show our emotions and love for poison ivy, or would that be a rash decision

PLEASE HELP tinybighuh

@"Wallfire",      I hope I can help enlighten you...

1. If your are a male practicing the Muslim faith, you don't need their permission, just do it!

2. If you are a liberal... just do it!

3. Only if you aren't a liberal. If so, it will be the government's responsibility to care for the seedlings/pebbles.

4. No age limits if you are part of "The Elite", but yes, you would be a treeophile.

5. If you have a liberal's point of view, then the answer is YES!

6. Rash, or not, if you are a liberal, you MUST show love to all with no discrimination! 

tinylaughing
@MW Thank you for your answers, perhaps you can help some more.
Do I need to fear STTSI ( sexually transmitted tree stone infections)
(09-07-2017, 04:04 PM)Wallfire Wrote: @MW Thank you for your answers, perhaps you can help some more.
Do I need to fear STTSI ( sexually transmitted tree stone infections)

@"Wallfire", I would say Yes. With all the chemtrail spraying that's been going on for decades that land on the ground, and Monosato spraying everything, I would be very cautious about acquiring STTSI. 

What could be even worse is the treatment the chemists come up with to treat the infection. Most "cures" these days have even worse side affects than the "disease" itself. 

Best advice... leave the trees alone.   tinylaughing
(09-07-2017, 03:07 PM)Wallfire Wrote: This thread raises some very difficult and disturbing questions , perhaps the good people here could help answer them.

PLEASE HELP tinybighuh

1. There are 'clues' -shall we say, that might hint at a duel-willingness to make a Groot, or acquire
false promises on a pillow in a rock quarry afterwards. Oddly enough, it involves an electric drill.

Cranking the appliance's racing whine up as high as you can, a possible partner would monitor
their prospective beau for -in the case of living timber, a disrobing of the leaves and for a chunk
of mineral, indications of a rock-slide.
Just make sure your batteries are fully-charged.

2. Most deciduous trees are masculine because of their lack of cleaning up their shedded leaves in
autumn and expecting someone else to deal with it. I know this doesn't indicate their choice of
partner in the act of arboreal coitus, but it's a signal that on the whole, they may prefer a female
impaler.
Asking if they can cook generally sorts the wheat from the chaff.

A female member of the forest will -on introduction, seem reluctant to engage with anything of the
opposite sex. This awkward demure is usually assuaged by the assurance of paying for a taxi-ride
or never interrupting when the tree sways it's branches.
There's also an embarrassing situation in regards of who resides in the middle of the bed, but that
usually comes later.

Aggregate is fairly simple in the discovery of it's wants.
Some construction bricks have three holes, so the choice is moot, you just take your pick if you're
a male or in the case of a female, insert the blade-section of a bricklayer's trowel in there and use the
wooden-handle for gratification.

A recently excavated stone with it's smooth surface provides a need for a more subtle approach.
If it's bi-sexual, then after accepting the fact that the quarry may have been close to a college or
university, an intending romper may suggest discussing fashion and this alone, will reveal its preferred
leaning.

Remember, if you're aroused over a breeze-block, do not comment on the size of the cavities.

3. I would offer the idea of responsibility towards any offspring from the union should be seriously
considered by both parties. It's easy to just swing the axe or pull the ripcord on the chainsaw, rather
than daily pruning one's saplings and dissuading dogs from pissing on them.

For the tree, if trudging down to the kindergarten -whilst gossiping to fellow foliage seems too much of
a chore, then 'nippng' one's buds before romance may help to continue one's lifestyle of pulse-lit selfies
and 'quickies-in-the-park'

I don't think any concerns of accidental issue can be applied to stones as for many of us, a welll-gritted
parking area is something I think we can all appreciate.

4. There is a decorum when it comes to the appropriate age to roger a eye-catching tree.
A bush is acceptable and I've heard it said that in certain lands, a sprig can be used to vent one's yearnings.

Some of the century-old trees can be a struggle to get them to reach fulfillment, but a little dab of wintergreen
oil behind the ears -for men and around the neck for women, will bring the gasps.
Foresters and Bushcrafters swear by it.

Being a mineral, such worries are invalid, however the street-slang cliche 'the bigger the rock, the bigger the....'
would be easy to lean against in regards of male interaction with stone.
But as the famous mountaineer Edmund Hillary is reported to have said, "Bedrock wants girth and stretch, that
summit is really sommit"

For the ladies, making a move on a Jock-Rock requires her to know that at the very-least, there are hand-holds.
Nobody likes gravel-rash.
 A recently-built wall doesn't necessarily mean it's appropriate for swingers or group-sex, ask a builder for details,

5. It takes all kinds to make a coppice or weald, just as in any forest, climbers and ground-covering can make
strange bed-fellows. If you like rubbing yourself against Sri Lankan ebony hardwood, then go for it.
If you're more of a balsa-person, care is needed in the caress and pine just leaves you with an aroma that
reminds you of toilets.

6. There's a website I go... I have heard -when I'm not at church, that some folk are 'into' discomfort and seek
that itch that cannot be scratched. Personally, I draw the line at poisonous vines and irritable creepers, but there are
those who don't mind slamming their wanger into a hawthorn bush or calling out "More-more!" whilst straddling
mature cacti.

It is a diverse world.
I was looking forward to your reply @"BIAD".  You didn't let me down.   tinylaughing
(09-07-2017, 09:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I was looking forward to your reply @"BIAD".  You didn't let me down.   tinylaughing

smallcrackingup
Im a liberal and can say as a matter of fact, Trees are of limits. Rasberry patches on the other hand? Well shit, who wouldnt?! tinylaughing tinycool