Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will the MSM Report,,,,,,,
I'm curious if the MSM will report that our President is giving Money Out Of His OWN Pocket To Hurricane Harvey Relief.
Quote:WHITE HOUSE: TRUMP WILL DONATE $1 MILLION TO HARVEY RELIEF
Quote:WASHINGTON (AP) -- The White House says President Donald Trump is pledging $1 million in personal funds to Harvey storm relief efforts.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders made the announcement at a briefing Thursday.

And she says he's calling on reporters to help decide which specific organization he will give to.
Now that's is the problem, he's asking the MSM to decide on the Organization he should donate to.
They'll recommend The Hillary Foundation or The DNC.

Quote:Trump has been criticized in the past for giving far less of his income to charitable causes than many other multi-billionaires.

Harvey's flood waters have heavily damaged tens of thousands of homes across Texas and killed at least 30 people. The storm is now threatening the region near the Texas-Louisiana state line.
Source
Really,,, What Charitable Organization has Obama Donated To?
I found it for everyone,,,,,
[Image: Obama-charity-giving.jpg?width=960]
He never gave 1 Million at one Time.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Hooray for our President!   minusculeclap 

I also saw where Sandra Bullock donated $1 million, and Miley Cyrus donated $500 thousand.
If all those rich people would pitch in like that, Texas would build back up in no time.