Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This Makes Sense.
Really it does make sense, when you read this article I think you'll agree, it was Obama who made it possible for Comey to get out of finding Hillary Guilty.
Quote:It Wasn’t Comey’s Decision to Exonerate Hillary – It Was Obama’s
Let's just get right to it, the Author of this article was right a year ago and today.
Quote:The thing to understand, what has always been the most important thing to understand, is that Jim Comey was out in front, but he was not calling the shots.
On the right, the commentariat is in full-throttle outrage over the revelation that former FBI Director Comey began drafting his statement exonerating Hillary Clinton in April 2016 – more than two months before he delivered the statement at his now famous July 5 press conference.
The news appears in a letter written to new FBI Director Christopher Wray by two senior Senate Judiciary Committee Republicans, Chairman Chuck Grassley and Senator Lindsey Graham.

Pundits and the Trump administration are shrieking because this indicates the decision to give the Democrats’ nominee a pass was clearly made long before the investigation was over, and even long before key witnesses, including Clinton herself, were interviewed.
It shows, they cry, that the fix was in!
News Flash: This is not news.

Let’s think about what else was going on in April 2016.
I’ve written about it a number of times over the last year-plus, such as in a column a few months back: On April 10, 2016, President Obama publicly stated that Hillary Clinton had shown “carelessness” in using a private e-mail server to handle classified information, but he insisted that she had not intended to endanger national security (which is not an element of the [criminal statutes relevant to her e-mail scandal]).

The president acknowledged that classified information had been transmitted via Secretary Clinton’s server, but he suggested that, in the greater scheme of things, its importance had been vastly overstated.

This is precisely the reasoning that Comey relied on in ultimately absolving Clinton, as I recounted in the same column: On July 5, 2016, FBI director James Comey publicly stated that Clinton had been “extremely careless” in using a private email server to handle classified information, but he insisted that she had not intended to endanger national security (which is not an element of the relevant criminal statute).

The director acknowledged that classified information had been transmitted via Secretary Clinton’s server, but he suggested that, in the greater scheme of things, it was just a small percentage of the emails involved.
Obama’s April statements are the significant ones.

They told us how this was going to go.

The rest is just details. In his April 10 comments, Obama made the obvious explicit: He did not want the certain Democratic nominee, the candidate he was backing to succeed him, to be indicted.

Conveniently, his remarks (inevitably echoed by Comey) did not mention that an intent to endanger national security was not an element of the criminal offenses Clinton was suspected of committing – in classic Obama fashion, he was urging her innocence of a strawman crime while dodging any discussion of the crimes she had actually committed.

Source
You should really read the whole article, it is absolutely what happened.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Another Great Article worth reading is,,,,,
Quote:Proof that James Comey was ready to exonerate Hillary Clinton before his probe had concluded reopens old wounds.

Source

Quote:As Hillary Clinton might say, “At this point, what difference does it make?”

That’s the reaction many Americans might have to the revelation that former FBI director James Comey was preparing to exonerate the Democratic presidential candidate in the e-mail scandal that threatened to destroy her chances of victory before his investigation had concluded.

A lot has happened since Comey made his announcement in July 2016 that although Clinton’s conduct was negligent, her actions weren’t criminal — and she wouldn’t be prosecuted. With the focus on President Trump and allegations of collusion between his campaign and the Russians riveting the media since January, the charges against the former secretary of state have largely faded from the news.

Except, that is, Comey’s various statements about her last year and how they might have impacted Trump’s decision to ultimately fire the FBI director.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
They all fucking guilty .... hang the entire fucking lot of em ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Our government is a joke! Watching False Flags on GAIA t.v. has proven that to me more than I already thought. The people just think they have some say-so in what happens. In the end, we may as well be invisible.
I was hoping Trump would do something to get Hillary arrested, but after all this time, I've given up on that.

I'm ready to go back to my original motto before this election; in the end, it doesn't matter what/who the people vote for, they do what they want, or more likely, what the Deep State wants. I think the Deep State has infiltrated us too deep to ever break the chains of their control. It was nice having HOPE there for a while. tinycrying
(09-03-2017, 12:54 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Our government is a joke! Watching False Flags on GAIA t.v. has proven that to me more than I already thought. The people just think they have some say-so in what happens. In the end, we may as well be invisible.
I was hoping Trump would do something to get Hillary arrested, but after all this time, I've given up on that.

I'm ready to go back to my original motto before this election; in the end, it doesn't matter what/who the people vote for, they do what they want, or more likely, what the Deep State wants.  I think the Deep State has infiltrated us too deep to ever break the chains of their control. It was nice having HOPE there for a while. tinycrying
I do agree there have been some rather large disappointments so far about draining the swamp.. However....
Don't give up yet for the wheels of so called justice are like a huge bolder ... Very hard to get to roll down hill but once it does "watch out" !

At least there is still an ember of hope, no ? minusculebeercheers
Judge Jeanine: Time to Go After 'Mr. Holier-Than-Thou' Jim Comey

Click on the link to see Judge Jeanine's latest video. (Can't post it here)
This is the way the world works - and especially the world of "government". The Shot-Callers call the shots, then shove the Front Men out to the front to take the heat as if it were their own idea... then the Shot-Callers light up another cigar and chuckle in the shadows.

Ninjas did it, Machiavelli advocated it, and even Carlos Castaneda promoted it. The Shot-Callers took those lessons to heart.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’