Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UFO Over Los Angeles California
This video shows what appears to be a metallic sphere floating in the air. A helicopter comes in around the 2:20 mark to investigate, so if it were a balloon, it wouldn't stay there motionless.  It could be a new type of drone being tested, but has anyone ever seen a round drone?   tinybighuh  Toward the end of the video something black seems to emerge from the top. Maybe a telescope of some kind?

Any ideas?

(09-02-2017, 05:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This video shows what appears to be a metallic sphere floating in the air. A helicopter comes in around the 2:20 mark to investigate, so if it were a balloon, it wouldn't stay there motionless.  It could be a new type of drone being tested, but has anyone ever seen a round drone?   tinybighuh  Toward the end of the video something black seems to emerge from the top. Maybe a telescope of some kind?

Any ideas?

That is interesting,,, could it be CGI, as shaky as the video is, I just don't know.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-02-2017, 06:56 PM)guohua Wrote: That is interesting,,, could it be CGI, as shaky as the video is, I just don't know.

But then, why did the helicopter fly in and circle in that area?
(09-02-2017, 07:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 06:56 PM)guohua Wrote: That is interesting,,, could it be CGI, as shaky as the video is, I just don't know.

I don't know,,,, because of Gun shots or a car accident?
They fly and circle area of our neighborhood all the time.

I just don't know anymore with all the tricks people can do with CGI to alter videos.
It was the shakiness of the video that had me thinking it may be real.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-02-2017, 09:08 PM)guohua Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 07:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

I don't know,,,, because of Gun shots or a car accident?
They fly and circle area of our neighborhood all the time.

I just don't know anymore with all the tricks people can do with CGI to alter videos.
It was the shakiness of the video that had me thinking it may be real.

Yes, that's one way to tell. The shaking is caused by a person's unsteady hands while filming.  Good point. tinybiggrin
I believe the video is real and not CGI, but have no idea what it is.

I believe that because in May, 2012, I saw something very similar, but what I saw was moving. It was to the west of my position, round and metallic looking, moving south by southwest, and was being followed by 7 military helicopters at something of a distance. Military helicopters were not unusual in the area of North Carolina I was in, but a floating metal ball with no wings, jets, or rotors WAS pretty unusual. The helicopters were not in a tight formation, but were strung out in a line and moving at the same pace as the object, maintaining a constant distance from it. I took photos, but they were confiscated in an entirely unrelated incident (along with my birth certificate, social security card, my son's birth certificate, and my ex-wife's death certificate among other things. Go figure).

So anyhow, the photos were pretty unexciting. Just a metal-looking ball flying along, and some green helicopters following it. One thing they DID allow me to do, however, was estimate the size of it, since it was there together with the lead helicopter in some of the shots. Whatever it was, it was about the size of the helicopter cockpit.

I don't have any idea what it was, but don't think it was a balloon. It was probably 1500 feet above ground level, and maintaining the same altitude, neither rising nor falling. I don't know what the winds were like up there, but doubt they were moving at a steady pace south by southeast. There was no wind at all on the ground.

I did e-mail some of the better images to a friend of mine in military intelligence for identification, but he'd never seen anything like it, either. It looked almost exactly like the thing in the video, except it was moving, and I saw no "black eye spot" on it, just a smooth, featureless, spherical metallic surface.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Well, thank you for sharing that with us @"Ninurta". That's wild!   minusculethumbsup2  

I usually come across the information for what these type of craft are eventually, or at least what they tell us they are. If I ever run across this, I'll let you all know.

I'm thinking it may be some sort of spy drone not from this world, unless they (the Secret Space Program) are releasing some of the technology for us peons to witness in the skies as part of disclosure.
But, why would they be spying on us? They already know what we're doing just by hacking into our computers, and they can watch us with those satellites they have that can read the newspaper a man holds on a park bench from space.  I need to go down the rabbit hole for this one. tinybighuh