Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Car Attempts To Ram Trump Motorcade?
This is trending around the net, what do you think?

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-31-2017, 01:23 PM)BIAD Wrote: This is trending around the net, what do you think?

Hmm... Apparently, they didn't plan on that cement ditch being there. I hope it tore the bottom of their car out, if ramming the President was their plan. I'm sure the Secret Service guys that greeted them will take care of the matter.   tinysure
(08-31-2017, 01:23 PM)BIAD Wrote: This is trending around the net, what do you think?....

VERY strange one. Just WTAF???

tinysurprised
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
I'm sure they'll have another excuse after it failed, but yeah, hard to think it was anything other than "SHIT! Who put that drainage ditch there?!"

I wonder if there's a road or something behind those trees? (And where is this, anybody know? I didn't go to the page yet.)

ETA:
Nevermind, It's in Missouri.
SOURCE

Here's an article on it, seems it was no harm no foul. 

Just looks totally fishy though... Pun intended  tinylaughing tinylaughing

Quote:Springfield Police noted that the driver’s brakes had malfunctioned as she was exiting the Bass Pro call center and warehouse adjacent to Kearney Street, and added that there were no injuries or arrests as a result of the incident.
(08-31-2017, 04:05 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: SOURCE

Here's an article on it, seems it was no harm no foul. 

Just looks totally fishy though... Pun intended  tinylaughing tinylaughing

Quote:Springfield Police noted that the driver’s brakes had malfunctioned as she was exiting the Bass Pro call center and warehouse adjacent to Kearney Street, and added that there were no injuries or arrests as a result of the incident.

You beat me to it. I just came across this: Story
Without attempting to push any intrigue, the car comes out of a possible over-flow or
flood gutter and struggles to drive over the concrete spillway that runs alongside Route 66.

However, the 'Bass Pro Call Centre' is far beyond the trees that hides a large pond and a
the Centre's car-park.

If you check google maps for Springfield -Missouri and look for East Kearney Street/Route 66
and then find a store called 'Trussells Front Wheel Drive', the pond is just across the highway
from where the vehicle came from.

It's possible that the out-of-control car originated from the Bass Pro store, but take a look at the
path it would have to take via the video and the map.

Just sayin'.
(08-31-2017, 09:38 PM)BIAD Wrote: Without attempting to push any intrigue, the car comes out of a possible over-flow or
flood gutter and struggles to drive over the concrete spillway that runs alongside Route 66.

However, the 'Bass Pro Call Centre' is far beyond the trees that hides a large pond and a
the Centre's car-park.

If you check google maps for Springfield -Missouri and look for East Kearney Street/Route 66
and then find a store called 'Trussells Front Wheel Drive', the pond is just across the highway
from where the vehicle came from.

It's possible that the out-of-control car originated from the Bass Pro store, but take a look at the
path it would have to take via the video and the map.

Just sayin'.

Maybe it's just the secret service wanting to keep things quite that someone broke through their safety net to get to the President.
(08-31-2017, 10:25 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Maybe it's just the secret service wanting to keep things quite that someone broke through their safety net to get to the President.

I would've loved to have seen the damage of the 'ramming' vehicle when it went up against
'The Beast'!! President Trump might... might have noticed something hit the monster and just
looked confused as confetti-sized pieces of the sedan fluttered down outside his window!