Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
INSIDE AREA 51 BLOWN WIDE OPEN BY WHISTLE-BLOWER!
[Image: june2010area51.jpg]

This video is amazing, but very hard to believe (even for me). [Image: emoticon-smile.png]

Just keep an open mind and consider the possibility that what Challas shares with us about Area 51 could be true.
She talks about time-travel portals, underground bases, and the replicators that other whistle blowers have mentioned.
She seems to be having REAL memories... but are they, or has she had these memories implanted into her mind?
She has a witness that was there with her during some of her experiences, so... Hmmm.

Take some time when you have nothing to do and listen to her story. It's really mind-blowing!! [Image: emoticon-surprised.png]

Published on Mar 4, 2016

Quote:THE SHOCKING Story Of INSIDE AREA 51 BLOWN WIDE OPEN!
UFOs & Aliens 2016 Incredible Insight From Challas Of Her Incredible encounters With Aliens Inside Area 51 and The Dangers Included With this Knowledge! Join Christina and Rene on the show as they bring on Area 51 Whistleblower "Challas" on the show....She first came out with her story by calling into Third Phase Of The Moon...and the info she shared...blew listeners minds...Everything from what is actually located inside area 51...what happens on each of the levels.... MK Ultra projects...Secret technology....Portals and Underground Bases...as well as her trips to other planets.....How does she know all this info?

What are your thoughts?
(05-28-2016, 06:29 PM)My stic Wanderer Wrote: [Image: june2010area51.jpg]

This video is amazing, but very hard to believe (even for me). [Image: emoticon-smile.png]

Just keep an open mind and consider the possibility that what Challas shares with us about Area 51 could be true.
She talks about time-travel portals, underground bases, and the replicators that other whistle blowers have mentioned.
She seems to be having REAL memories... but are they, or has she had these memories implanted into her mind?
She has a witness that was there with her during some of her experiences, so... Hmmm.

Take some time when you have nothing to do and listen to her story. It's really mind-blowing!! [Image: emoticon-surprised.png]

Published on Mar 4, 2016

Quote:THE SHOCKING Story Of INSIDE AREA 51 BLOWN WIDE OPEN!
UFOs & Aliens 2016 Incredible Insight From Challas Of Her Incredible encounters With Aliens Inside Area 51 and The Dangers Included With this Knowledge! Join Christina and Rene on the show as they bring on Area 51 Whistleblower "Challas" on the show....She first came out with her story by calling into Third Phase Of The Moon...and the info she shared...blew listeners minds...Everything from what is actually located inside area 51...what happens on each of the levels.... MK Ultra projects...Secret technology....Portals and Underground Bases...as well as her trips to other planets.....How does she know all this info?

What are your thoughts?

Bout time... took em long enough so many people have been waiting to know and probably Ben let down so much that they finally have some answers and are still not and will never be satisfied 
I tried to listening to this earlier but kept getting distracted. This would be good for me to listen to when I make my cigarettes and can fully pay attention.

So perhaps in a day or two