Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nuns With Guns: Pennsylvania.
Quote:Bad habit: Nuns on the run after bank heist in Pennsylvania.

'One of the women dressed in a habit and veil waves a gun at counter staff and demands
money before an alarm makes her flee.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2382]

Two women dressed as nuns attempted to hold up a bank in a small town in Pennsylvania.
The suspects walked into a branch of the Citizens Bank in Tannersville on Monday brandishing
a handgun.

One demanded money from counter staff but fled empty handed when an automatic alarm
was triggered, according to the Ponoco Record newspaper.
The attempted raid happened at about 12.20pm local time at the junction of Route 611 and
Route 715.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2383]

The Record said there were further unconfirmed reports of an attempted robbery at First
Keystone Community Bank about three miles to the north.
The FBI in Philadelphia is investigating and posted pictures on its website.

The suspects were described as female, between 5ft and 5ft 2ins tall, wearing nuns' habits
and veils, with one carrying a black handgun...'

SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
See .... keep telling ya boys an girls that nuns are evil .....  they even robbing banks ..... now they nuns on the run ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

How did they get Nun's clothing? Were they really nuns? tinyhuh 
These ladies must have missed some of the sermons of how nuns are supposed to behave.   tinylaughing
Copycats!

THE TOWN - 

I mean, pretty good idea though? (Not that robbing a bank is ever a good idea...)

Unless the cops are afraid of you and won't stand in your way...

Lol.. thats funny. I wonder why they chose nun costumes..
I KNEW there was good reason that I've never trusted nuns!

I thought it might just have been their shifty eyes, or maybe their disturbing resemblance to penguins... or perhaps it could have been the obvious malice inherent in the nuns at good old St. Barnabus with their daggeer-throwing eyes, shrill screaming voices, and stark black stockings and utilitarian black brogans - what kind of honest woman wears brogans?

But NOOOOOO...

It's obvious to me now in my later years, it was the GUNS they had hidden under their bad habits!

To be entirely non-denominational, I feel the same way about women in burkas, and having one mention to me outright while I was on guard duty that for all I knew she could be hiding an AK under that shapeless mess of black did not help rehabilitate my poor impression of them. Yes, that really happened. Personally, I think that particular one was just trolling for a cavity search, or maybe just a generous and lingering pat-down. It takes all kinds, even among Muslim women trying to hide everything but their smoldering eyes.

That one looked terribly disappointed when I laughed at her and told her I could have her dropped like a poll-axed steer long before she could get anything like that unwound out of her voluminous garb - but that I thought it would be a hell of a show since obviously ALL of the yards and yards of black cloth would necessarily have to be thrown entirely back over her head in the production of said AK, letting all her glory shine but unfortunately covering up her aiming eye.

THERE! I've said it! Now I can't be accused of having an anti-christian bias!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’