Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Notes on the Peanut Gallery
Well! It appears that Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Che, Pol Pot, and such like miscreants are still at work, even though long dead.

What we've got here is a new "Revolutionary Movement" in the U.S. - not really new new, but the same old shit retreaded with current events in an effort to gain traction.

I present to you the latest incarnation of Evil: The Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement

Reading through their literature, we see that they are the same old tired, worn-out communism trying to tie itself to current events in an effort to make itself relevant to the modern age. Alongside the time-honored catch phrases of communism (i.e. "the state and capitalism, the perpetrators of oppression", "comrades", "collectives", "hegemony", "solidarity" etc.) they are seeking to tie-in more current phrases ("white supremacist", "LGBTQ", "social cohesion", etc.) in an effort to re-cast themselves into a different light.

However, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and shoots at you/beats hell out of you like a duck, it's probably still the same old duck.

According to what I'm reading, they are taking a core of communist cadre and communist philosophy (complete with communist catch-phrases to support that philosophy) and attempting to expand the "movement" by co-opting other pockets of dissatisfaction which are not necessarily communist. In other words, cadre are going in and acting as force-multipliers by taking unrelated malcontents under their wings and focusing the ire in communist directions... the same as they've always done in brush-fire conflicts around the world.

Currently, according to the literature, they are consolidating ANTIFA elements (not really a stretch from communism to begin with), BLM, the LGBTQ community, and other more moderate left-wing elements together and focusing them in a more communistic direction. They have gone so far as to attempt to incorporate Libertarians into their umbrella movement - laughable, considering that Libertarians are about as far right as one can get, polar opposite to collectivist communists with their fierce Individualist philosophy.

The upshot of this new incarnation of communism is the revival of "underground railroads", harking back to the actual Abolitionist movement of the Civil War era, but with a new twist. No longer is the objective to free slaves in the south, but to hide from justice ANY malcontents and criminals - people facing incarceration for crimes committed and illegal aliens foremost among the current crop. They cast these groups as "oppressed" and "victims of the modern plantation", in need of being taken into the modern "underground railroad" system.

Fair enough - if folks come around doing crime in MY yard, against ME, I'm going to "oppress" the living shit out of them, with extreme prejudice if at all possible - "underground railroad" or not. Their problem is going to be living long enough to get INTO the "underground railroad" system.

With these poor "rescued" souls, they seem to intend to build their army - out of illegal aliens, fugitives from justice, and the like. Seems like a plan, considering that these elements are, generally speaking, not strangers to violence.

Still, it's the same old communism, with an attempt at a new twist to gather converts from the younger generation, I've spent a lifetime fighting those bastards, and I'm too old to change my ways and join their club now.

Bring it on, boys and girls. I'm old, but may still have a pop or two left in me. Come get some, and we'll find out.

More info from another related website.

ETA: Here is their Bottom Line, the same Bottom Line that communism has always had:

Quote:To carve out an autonomous territory, or to begin the revolutionary process, goods, land, and tools must be expropriated, or taken away from those who withhold them. We are striving towards a situation where necessities cannot be taken away from those who need them, but instead are shared with those who lack them.

Translation: "We mean to take YOUR shit, the fruit of YOUR labor, and give it to someone else".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Personally, I can't see how groups such as this, antifa, and blm are not listed as terrorist organizations. They are working to undermine and then overtake the government, and have no qualms using violence against the citizenry to further their goals.
More info

Yet more.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-28-2017, 04:42 PM)Grace Wrote: Personally, I can't see how groups such as this, antifa, and blm are not listed as terrorist organizations. They are working to undermine and then overtake the government, and have no qualms using violence against the citizenry to further their goals.

Violence against innocent civilians is one of the planks of revolutionary communism, codifed in instruction manuals by, among others, Mao and Che Guevara. The basic idea is to attack civilians to show them that the government cannot keep them safe, and their only hope is to join with their oppressors, the communists, in order to gain safety. The goal is to weaken government control and strengthen communist control by forcing "opressed masses" into the communist fold by use of violence against them.

Maybe that's what this (article) is all about: More members to add to their underground community.

Аrizоnа is in Тrоublе! Lоok Whаt Shеriff Аrpаio’s Succеssоr Јust Did!

From Judicial Watch:
An average of 400 “criminal illegal immigrants” are being released every 10 days by the newly elected sheriff in Arizona’s most populous county, federal law enforcement sources tell Judicial Watch, many of them violent offenders. It’s part of Maricopa County Sheriff Paul Penzone’s new policy to protect illegal aliens, even those who have committed serious state crimes, from deportation.
Under a longtime partnership between the county and the feds, the Phoenix field office of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was notified when “aliens unlawfully present with additional Arizona charges” were released from the Maricopa County Jail, which is one of the nation’s largest with a population of about 8,000. That ended when Penzone, who refers to illegal immigrants as “guests,” took office this year and, though he formally announced the change last week, it was put into practice much earlier.

During a recent 10-day period, more than 400 criminal illegal immigrants were released from the Maricopa County Jail, according to federal law enforcement officials directly involved in the process in Phoenix. Weekdays are the busiest, with an average of about 40 criminal illegal aliens getting released from Maricopa County Jail facilities, the sources said. On weekends the number drops to about ten each day.

The illegal aliens have state criminal charges ranging from misdemeanors to felonies, driving under the influence and drug offenses. “There’s no telling how many criminals he’s (Sheriff Penzone) putting on the streets,” said a high-ranking federal law enforcement official stationed in Arizona. Judicial Watch’s calls to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office were not returned.

Before the new sheriff changed the system, ICE would send a wagon every 12 hours to pick up criminal illegal aliens scheduled to be released from the main jail in Maricopa County. Under the new policy, Maricopa County officials are not giving ICE “any notification at all of the release of criminal illegals,” according to an agency official in Phoenix who’s not authorized to talk and can’t be identified.
Without cooperation from county authorities, federal agents would have to stand at the door to the jail 24 hours a day and guess which prisoner should be deported, sources said.
“We can’t stand out there and question everyone that walks out of that jail,” said a federal agent directly involved in the matter. “Even if we did, we would have to make arrests on the street, in the middle of protestors, families and picketers and that will only heighten the danger to agents.”
(08-28-2017, 06:16 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Maybe that's what this (article) is all about: More members to add to their underground community.

Аrizоnа is in Тrоublе! Lоok Whаt Shеriff Аrpаio’s Succеssоr Јust Did!

Sounds about right - 400/every 10 days with 36.5 10 day periods in a year = an army of 14,600 after a year, and that's just for Maricopa County. It's not factoring in all of the "sanctuary cities" around the nation, much less fleeing felons in all 50 states.

I could easily see an army of 150,000 nation-wide inside of a year, even when factoring out attrition and "freed" folk who stay on the run and elect not to fight.

This is why I buy more ammunition every single pay day to stock pile. If anyone gets hurt HERE, I intend not to be the LAST one.

I'll take some of the bastards with me on the road to hell.