Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ACLU:
You'll love this headlines.
Quote:ACLU: Border Patrol is putting ‘undocumented immigrations’ in danger during Hurricane Harvey
OH, Cry My A River,,,,, they put themselves in Danger, they are here illegally, not Undocumented Immigrants, No,,, they never Immigrated, they willfully broke our Law.
If they didn't want to cross at the Border Patrol Station, go back to Mexico! 
Quote:The United States Border Patrol on Friday made an announcement saying checkpoints along the Texas-Mexico border will remain open, despite Hurricane Harvey making landfall.

“Border Patrol checkpoints will not be closed unless there is a danger to the safety of the traveling public and our agents. Border Patrol resources, including personnel and transportation, will be deployed on an as needed basis to augment the efforts and capabilities of local-response authorities,” the agency said in a statement, the Texas Tribune reported.

Checkpoints that fall in Hurricane Harvey’s path will close as highways close, the agency said. All checkpoints outside of the hurricane’s path will remain open.

Shortly after, the American Civil Liberties Union released a statement criticizing the Border Patrol’s decision.

“As people seek refuge from hurricane Harvey, they are likely to have to go north or west of Texas and would have to go through a checkpoint.
By keeping checkpoints open, the Border Patrol is putting undocumented people and mixed-status families at risk out of fear of deportations,” Lorella Praeli, ACLU’s director of immigration policy and campaigns, said. “This is a disgusting move from the Border Patrol that breaks with past practices.
The Border Patrol should never keep checkpoints open during any natural disasters in the United States. Everyone, no matter the color of their skin or background, is worth saving.”
Source
Excuse me,,,, Lorella Praceli,,,, You Can Kiss My Ass!  minusculemooning
I hope they catch a whole Shit Load of these Criminals!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-26-2017, 09:06 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:
...The Border Patrol should never keep checkpoints open during any natural disasters in the United States. Everyone, no matter the color of their skin or background, is worth saving.”

Jeez, they just don't get it.
It's not about skin colour nor the background at this point, it's about the law!!
Can't she see that?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2359]

Oh wait... she can't.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
They can feed em to all the gators that got caught in hurricane .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....