Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Russian ambassador found dead -in Sudan swimming pool.
Quote:Russian ambassador Mirgayas Shirinskiy found dead in Sudan swimming pool.

'Russia's ambassador to Sudan has been found dead in the swimming pool of his home.
Mirgayas Shirinskiy, 62, died from an acute heart attack, the Russian foreign ministry said.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2350]

The veteran ambassador is the fourth senior Russian diplomat to die this year.

His body was found in his pool in the Sudanese capital, Khartoum, about 6pm on Wednesday,
according to Russian foreign office spokeswoman Maria Zakharova.
Sudanese officials said a preliminary investigation pointed to natural causes.

On its website, the Russian embassy said Mr Shirinsky had been a diplomat since 1977 and
was a fluent Arabic and English speaker.

He studied at Moscow Institute of International Relations and had been appointed as ambassador
to Khartoum in 2013. He previously served as ambassador to Rwanda, and had diplomatic postings
in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Yemen.
A foreign ministry spokeswoman called him a "great professional".

She added: "He dedicated his life to diplomacy. We express sincere condolences to his family
and loved ones."

Six months ago, Russia's ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin died after collapsing in his office
in New York. Mr Churkin, 64, reportedly became unwell and was taken to Columbia Presbyterian
Hospital where he died on 20 February.

In January Alexander Kadakin, Russia's ambassador to India, died aged 68 from heart failure...'

SOURCE:

It looks like someone is cleaning house!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
That's to bad for his Family,,,,, But I Have To Wonder,,,,,, Was he Badgering The Clinton's for a Refund? Just Curious.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-24-2017, 10:00 PM)guohua Wrote: That's to bad for his Family,,,,, But I Have To Wonder,,,,,, Was he Badgering The Clinton's for a Refund? Just Curious.

I bet if we dug deep enough, we'd find a connection. smallnotamused