Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Top Secret Underground Hideouts All Over USA, Now Revealed!
[Image: 3799856_orig-640x427.png]

This article lists all the underground hideouts in all the U.S.A. and where they are located.
Oh, but don't get excited! Even though these prestigious under worlds exist and were paid for by the tax payers, we don't get to be protected by them when the shit hits the fan. These are only for the Elite government officials so they can survive and carry on with their plan to rule the world when most of the population on the surface has been wiped out. :smartass:

I would hate to face the karma that is in store for these greedy, self-serving, psychopaths!

Sigh... anyway... here is the list:  Source Link

I guess my home state wasn't important enough to get an underground bunker; we aren't listed as having one.

Quote:A Continuity of Operations Plan (or Continuity of Government Plan) has been a part of U.S. government operations since at least the Cold War, when President Dwight D. Eisenhower provided (via executive order) various measures designed to ensure that the government of the United States would be able to continue operating after a nuclear war. These measures included construction of underground facilities such as “Mount Weather”, a hollowed-out putatively nuclear-proof mountain in western Virginia with a mailing address in Berryville, Virginia.

The public can now tour one such facility, intended to house the entire United States Congress, on the grounds of the Greenbrier Resort in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia. Other provisions of the plans included executive orders that designated certain government officials to assume Cabinet and other Executive branch positions and carry out the responsibilities of the position if the primary office holders are killed. There has been a formal line of succession to the presidency since 1792 (currently found in the Presidential Succession Act of 1947, 3 U.S.C. § 19). This runs from the Vice President to the Speaker of the House of Representatives, President pro tempore of the Senate, and then through the Cabinet secretaries in a sequence specified by Congress. Continuity of government plans is not limited to the federal government. The majority of states have constitutional provisions that provide for the succession of government in the event of an “enemy attack.” The hideouts have been taken over by the Elite few, and will be there survival, while millions, above ground eat at each other in the ultimate final days.

[Image: 661113_orig.png]

[Image: 234908_orig.png]

Quote:
Quote:How deep can they go? It is said that a few are 35 stories down. I suggest that you stay away from all these locations or be prepared to be arrested as a terrorist and disappear.

HERE IS A FAIRLY GOOD LIST OF THOSE HIDEOUTS PLUS THE LOCATIONS.

IN MY OPINION… THE FEW MOST PRIMARY

When you see these , you understand where the money went. Here are a few of the most important

THE DENVER AIRPORT. WEATHER MOUNTAIN

SITE ” R “ RAVEN ROCK AREA 51

CAMP DAVID UNDER THE CAPITOL BUILDING.

[Image: 4631653.png?371]

Scroll down in the article to find your State and the locations of the bunkers. 

Was your state/location mentioned?
(05-28-2016, 05:27 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: [Image: 3799856_orig-640x427.png]

This article lists all the underground hideouts in all the U.S.A. and where they are located.
Oh, but don't get excited! Even though these prestigious under worlds exist and were paid for by the tax payers, we don't get to be protected by them when the shit hits the fan. These are only for the Elite government officials so they can survive and carry on with their plan to rule the world when most of the population on the surface has been wiped out. :smartass:

I would hate to face the karma that is in store for these greedy, self-serving, psychopaths!

Sigh... anyway... here is the list:  Source Link

I guess my home state wasn't important enough to get an underground bunker; we aren't listed as having one.

Quote:A Continuity of Operations Plan (or Continuity of Government Plan) has been a part of U.S. government operations since at least the Cold War, when President Dwight D. Eisenhower provided (via executive order) various measures designed to ensure that the government of the United States would be able to continue operating after a nuclear war. These measures included construction of underground facilities such as “Mount Weather”, a hollowed-out putatively nuclear-proof mountain in western Virginia with a mailing address in Berryville, Virginia.

The public can now tour one such facility, intended to house the entire United States Congress, on the grounds of the Greenbrier Resort in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia. Other provisions of the plans included executive orders that designated certain government officials to assume Cabinet and other Executive branch positions and carry out the responsibilities of the position if the primary office holders are killed. There has been a formal line of succession to the presidency since 1792 (currently found in the Presidential Succession Act of 1947, 3 U.S.C. § 19). This runs from the Vice President to the Speaker of the House of Representatives, President pro tempore of the Senate, and then through the Cabinet secretaries in a sequence specified by Congress. Continuity of government plans is not limited to the federal government. The majority of states have constitutional provisions that provide for the succession of government in the event of an “enemy attack.” The hideouts have been taken over by the Elite few, and will be there survival, while millions, above ground eat at each other in the ultimate final days.

[Image: 661113_orig.png]

[Image: 234908_orig.png]

Quote:
Quote:How deep can they go? It is said that a few are 35 stories down. I suggest that you stay away from all these locations or be prepared to be arrested as a terrorist and disappear.

HERE IS A FAIRLY GOOD LIST OF THOSE HIDEOUTS PLUS THE LOCATIONS.

IN MY OPINION… THE FEW MOST PRIMARY

When you see these , you understand where the money went. Here are a few of the most important

THE DENVER AIRPORT. WEATHER MOUNTAIN

SITE ” R “ RAVEN ROCK AREA 51

CAMP DAVID UNDER THE CAPITOL BUILDING.

[Image: 4631653.png?371]

Scroll down in the article to find your State and the locations of the bunkers. 

Was your state/location mentioned?

I don't see my state on here either. OOORRR maybe our states just house the SUPER top secret underground facilities as opposed to the ones mentioned here :thinking:
Shit Florida doesn't even show up...