Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Swineapple - Man's best friend!
I'll edit this post later to get the step-by-step pictures on here, but for now, let's salivate!

[Image: Swine.jpg]

Seasoned pork stuffed - bacon-wrapped pineapple:

Swineapple (note, not my credit. I watched a few youtube videos before even trying this). 

And to give credit where credit is due, this guy taught me all about the Swineapple:

I purchased his sweet and spicy rub off of Etsy, can't WAIT for it to arrive. But i'll post a condensed version of his video on here later, picture by picture. Let's see the drool RN!!  tinycool tinylaughing
(08-19-2017, 10:47 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I'll edit this post later to get the step-by-step pictures on here, but for now, let's salivate!

[Image: Swine.jpg]

Seasoned pork stuffed - bacon-wrapped pineapple:

Swineapple (note, not my credit. I watched a few youtube videos before even trying this). 

And to give credit where credit is due, this guy taught me all about the Swineapple:

I purchased his sweet and spicy rub off of Etsy, can't WAIT for it to arrive. But i'll post a condensed version of his video on here later, picture by picture. Let's see the drool RN!!  tinycool tinylaughing
Looks just delicious!  mediumbluetongue
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I would love to post an update but unfortunately every hour on the smoker was at least 3 alcoholic beverages. Took me 20 minutes squinting 1 eye just to type this :) 

Love you guys!!
Never mind posting updates.... POST (MAIL) ME A BIG CHUNK OF THAT SWINEAPPLE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
I NEED IT!!!
I NEED IT NOW!!!!

tinywhat
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(08-20-2017, 04:15 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I would love to post an update but unfortunately every hour on the smoker was at least 3 alcoholic beverages.
Took me 20 minutes squinting 1 eye just to type this :) 

Lol! Been there... I know exactly what you mean.

It does look delicious and I'm sorry DFC, if you'd read the small-print of your membership
(which I'm trying to type up and look official!)... you'd see that you have to send portions
of it to fellow-Rogues.

(Not just Gordi!)
smallcrackingup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
This was after 3 hours: (note - the bacon did not survive the cook. There was a very hungry person grilling and picking it off piece by piece  tinylaughing  tinylaughing )

[Image: 3_hours.jpg]

And finally, after 5 hours & 45 minutes:

[Image: 5_hours.jpg]

I had a nice Pork hangover this morning (seriously...I swear that's what it was...)

minusculebeercheers
(08-20-2017, 06:32 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: This was after 3 hours: (note - the bacon did not survive the cook. There was a very hungry person grilling and picking it off piece by piece  tinylaughing  tinylaughing )

[Image: 3_hours.jpg]

And finally, after 5 hours & 45 minutes:

[Image: 5_hours.jpg]

I had a nice Pork hangover this morning (seriously...I swear that's what it was...)

minusculebeercheers
The BEST Hangover,,,,, you could have.
That does look so very good.
I envy you.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]