Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not just another pretty face
Short but sweet.
She pretty much covered what we've been saying here.  I suppose the color of her skin will carry more weight with the black community though, so BRAVO to her for speaking out.   minusculeclap
(08-19-2017, 12:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: She pretty much covered what we've been saying here.  I suppose the color of her skin will carry more weight with the black community though, so BRAVO to her for speaking out.   minusculeclap

YUP! I agree.
She is a Very Smart and Open Minded Young lady.

I also agree with Our President.
There are Good people in both groups.

Why do I say that?
It's simple, My husband and i know White People as Friends, that prefer to only gather and associate with other white people and live in Prominently White Neighborhoods and shop at Stares that are staffed and the other Customers are Prominently White.
Now that doesn't mean they'll Boycott the store for having other than all White Staff, No, they'll go to a cashier than is other than White and Be nice.
They'll talk to me and and husband and be very friendly, But, I don't expect them to Invite us over for a BBQ or Family Dinner.

Now the same can be said for Black people, if you'll notice, they'll live in an area of houses or Apartments that are almost all Black people, they'll go shopping in Groups.
The Mexicans, will live in and all Mexican neighborhood and try an Keep their kids in schools with mostly all Hispanic's.  

Why? When I've asked the Mothers of all three groups mentioned above.
They all feel more Comfortable being in the Environmental Culture they Understand.

Now none of these people or their friends are out Protesting or Fighting, they just keep to themselves.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]