Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Weather Channel founder
You're going to just not going to believe this, or maybe you well.
Quote:Weather Channel founder denies climate change, so ‘put me to death’
[Image: coleman-kusi-300x169.jpg]
Quote:John Coleman says Al Gore started it — the “global warming silliness.” But now the retired weatherman and founder of The Weather Channel is “horrified” to see San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer channeling the ex-veep with a Climate Action Plan. It “just turns my stomach.”
Check that Link and get an idea of what that Nut Case Mayor of San Diego has planed.

Quote:“I think he saw money and power, and I don’t know what else he thought of it,” Coleman says of the Republican mayor. “I can’t believe he really [felt he] was going to save the city from some terrible fate.”
Coleman, 82, laughs during a lively phone chat from his home near Las Vegas.
“San Diego’s not going to go underwater. Period,” he says. “Not in my lifetime or yours or our kids’ lifetime. When the Earth ends in 4 1/2 billion years, it probably still won’t have flooded.”
He also mocks “the damn tsunami warning route signs that they put up all over the city,” which he calls “about as silly as anything I’ve ever saw in my life. The chance of a significant tsunami hitting Southern California is about as great as a flying saucer landing tonight at Lindbergh Field. It’s just sheer nonsense.”
Coleman also knows how many people regard his decade-old public arguments. As sheer nonsense.

He’s unapologetic.
“I’m just a dumb old skeptic — a denier as they call me — who ought to be jailed or put to death,” he says. “I understand how they feel. But you know something? I know I’m right. So I don’t care.”
That’s clear from his Twitter feed, “climate frenzy” blog and occasional political activism — he made hundreds of phone calls (reading a script) urging votes for Donald Trump during the primaries.
“I went to the opening of the Trump campaign headquarters in Nevada, and that sort of thing,” he says of the man who labels climate change a hoax. “I went to one of his rallies.”
Source
There is so much more to this article, it is a little long, but GREAT!
I'll attach the videos for you.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yep .... he right .... its a fucking scam .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(08-18-2017, 10:44 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Yep .... he right .... its a fucking scam .....

I agree with Dait, but just to be on the safe side, I checked to see if a flying saucer did
land at Lindbergh Airport on that evening and it hadn't.
Phew!

I just cannot see how anyone creating a 'Carbon Market' where quotas can be met -and if not,
sold to other countries, is not proclaimed by any level-headed news outlet as a fraud!

Country A doesn't make enough pollution and is under an agreed line of 'Bad.
Country B does make too much pollution and sells... something to Country A in order to get
under an imaginary line.

And adults nod in agreement?!!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-18-2017, 12:33 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 10:44 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Yep .... he right .... its a fucking scam .....

I agree with Dait, but just to be on the safe side, I checked to see if a flying saucer did
land at Lindbergh Airport on that evening and it hadn't.
Phew!

Thanks for checking; saves me the trouble.   minusculeknocks
One camp with the computer models say we are heading for a flooded frying pan .... The other camp looking at historical actual cycles and temperatures says we are heading for another ice age..

If it gets warmer (as it has many times in earth's history) then I figure mankind will survive...

If we are heading for another ice age.. Millions if not billions will starve/freeze to death... Take your pick.... I do not know why so many get their panties in a wad since there is very little we can do about it..

I have been told or heard that the whole chemtrail stuff started in the 90s by adding a few additives to jet fuel... Perfect way to change the atmosphere when you consider all the aircraft flying every day... Is that true ??? I dunno, for I have not tested any jet fuel to see if it contains some of the stuff reported falling from the sky.. However that is the perfect way to make our atmosphere change while you possibly poison people and stuff that people rely on for food.. Just a thought of pure speculation... with no proof

@"727Sky" 
I vote for the Ice Age.
If anything at all happen's with the Ice Age,, it'll be a Gradual Cooling, much like the Earth went through a Gradual Warming Period.

I believe it's the Sun that regulates our Temperature and Weather and it is My Opinion that the Sun has set itself into a Cycle now, nothing as Drastic as before if all goes well.

If you have a large Asteroid Strike or a Large Volcano Erupting during the Suns Inactive Cycle, then all bets are off.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:I have been told or heard that the whole chemtrail stuff started in the 90s by adding a few additives to jet fuel... Perfect way to change the atmosphere when you consider all the aircraft flying every day... Is that true ??? I dunno, for I have not tested any jet fuel to see if it contains some of the stuff reported falling from the sky.. However that is the perfect way to make our atmosphere change while you possibly poison people and stuff that people rely on for food.. Just a thought of pure speculation... with no proof

@"727Sky",
That thread I made yesterday with the video from Dark Journalist interviewing Elana Freeland, talks about this very thing. She says it's true and I trust her research, and the people she knows are "in the know".

http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=2556