Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Blinking Universe, Time Travel, Aliens, and Secret Science
If you would like to take a break from all the terrible things going on in our world, grab a drink and sit back for some interesting conversation with Richard Lighthouse on THC. 

Click here to hear the podcast

Here is a breakdown of the podcast:

Join host, Greg Carlwood, of The Higherside Chats podcast as he talks the flickering universe, secret technologies and time travel with guest, Richard Lighthouse.

As many of us have found by now, obtaining the latest cutting edge research can prove to be harder than finding a needle in a haystack.
Indeed, they do a tremendous job of keeping us out of the metaphorical loop, by distracting and dumbing us down.
And those of us who have managed to slip through the cracks of compulsory schooling and slave labor still have a hard time finding truth, because for years, black ops government programs have spent unfathomable amounts of money conducting unsupervised research of unreported secret technologies and access is restricted.
But today, we break through the chains of those dark ages as guest, Richard Lighthouse, joins The Higherside to illuminate us on what has been hiding beyond the curtain.

2:42 Diving directly into the deep end, Lighthouse begins by discussing one of the most important scientific discoveries of our time, which is the fact that our entire universe literally blinks off and on more than 1 trillion times per second. This “Lighthouse Frequency”, as Richard explains has profound implications on both science and religion, and can be verified using the three mathematical approaches. He also details the ways the harmonics of this technology’s frequency can be used, such as time travel,travel between parallel universes, and instant radio communication to distant galaxies as well as describes the three pieces of physical evidence validating this theory.

12:20 After examining the mechanics of the flickering on/off universe, Greg and Richard discuss what is beyond the “on” state we are able to observe. Lighthouse elaborates on Figure U-1 from his website, a sine wave explaining what’s actually happening physically in the blinking universe. As he describes, in our terms when the universe blinks off and the antimatter universe blinks on, nothing exists except consciousness. They also touch on Jane Roberts, the channeled Seth Material, and it’s influence on Richard’s work.

26:30 Continuing with their discussion of the Roswell crash and Colonel Corso’s interesting revelations, Greg and Richard talk about the beings taken from the crash, otherwise referred to as P24,  the work of Dr. Dan Burisch and the Majestic 12 Committee. They also examine whether this newly discovered “flicker” could be responsible for other strange and mysterious phenomena.

38:30 Greg and Richard revisit the work of Dr. Judy Wood, where they discuss how the “dustification of the towers” she describes, it’s connection to the flicker and possibility of rapid-aging being responsible for the buildings crumbling.

44:00 After detailing the science behind this flicker, and the multitude of nefarious uses our government has found for this technology, Greg and Richard discuss the potential uses of this technology for ordinary people, such as electric signal healing and time regression healing. Lighthouse also details one 9/11 survival story, documented by Dr. Wood where a man describes floating in midair.
I Blinked Out!!!!!  :smalleyeroll:
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Interesting ..... I have never heard of the blinking universe.... something to place in my hummmmm file
Got blinked by cute russia girl in moscow last week .... an by two cute japanese girls last night ....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(08-19-2017, 10:56 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Got blinked by cute russia girl in moscow last week .... an by two cute japanese girls last night ....
@"Daitengu" 
What are you saying??? Was there Giggling Associated with that Blinking? Was your Zipper Down?  smallroflmao
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-19-2017, 02:41 PM)guohua Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 10:56 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Got blinked by cute russia girl in moscow last week .... an by two cute japanese girls last night ....
@"Daitengu" 
What are you saying??? Was there Giggling Associated with that Blinking? Was your Zipper Down?  smallroflmao

She was giggle lots .... as she was quite ticklish .....  an quite skilled at assist to fix zipper that malfunctioned ....

I wondered where you have been. Is Russia still a guys sexual paradise if you have some extra cash ?

I would think their economy has not recovered very well after the sanctions and the price of a barrel of oil.. So ?
(08-21-2017, 02:04 PM)727Sky Wrote:

I wondered where you have been. Is Russia still a guys sexual paradise if you have some extra cash ?

I would think their economy has not recovered very well after the sanctions and the price of a barrel of oil.. So ?

Russia girls wild as ever ....... heh ..... they say am cute an not charge me .....  though did have to make a fast tactical exit when one brought up the terrifying marriage word .....