Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ELF Technology & Mind Control
Don't believe the "dark side" is using mind control on the public?
Watch these videos and then tell me you still don't believe.  :huh:

WAKE UP!!!!  

Quote:David Knight welcomes to the Infowars studio Dr. John Hall, anesthesiologist and author of "Satellite Terrorism" to discuss the facts of the possibilities of Government mind control and Satellite harassment.

Electromagnetic Frequency Mind Control Weapons ⇝ Dr Patrick Flanagan HD

Quote:THE NSA AND DoD IS FUCKING WITH US FOR THE SAKE OF NEO NAZI NEW WORLD ORDER EUGENICS I.E. AGENDA 21. THEY USE WEAPONIZED SATELLITES/UAV SPY DRONES (DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS) AND CHEMTRAIL NANOTECH MIND CONTROL! THESE WEAPONS ARE SLOW/SOFT KILL (COVERT MURDER) BY CANCER, MORGELLION'S DISEASE, GENETIC DISEASES, BLINDNESS, MENTAL ILLNESSES. IF SOMEONE TELLS YOU THEY ARE BEING TARGETED BY THE GOVT, LISTEN TO THEM! THEY MAY BE PSYCHO DRIVEN (V2K, VOICE TO SKULL) TO COMMIT SCHOOL SHOOTINGS AND MASS MURDER TO PUSH GOVT GUN CONTROL! HELP ANY AND ALL TARGETED INDIVIDUALS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN NO MATTER WHAT! DONT LET THESE PSYCHOPATHS KILL OFF AMERICA AND ITS CITIZENS. DONT LET THEM TAKE YOUR GUNS OR YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND PRIVACY! FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOM PERIOD!

EMF Mind Control Weapons Being Used On Population - Deborah Tavares - Scary Info

Quote:Deborah Tavares reveals how EMF/EM microwave weapons are currently being used on the American people. You soon will see average people acting out with unnatural emotions caused by the use of these frequency weapons. The federal and states governments are corporations who do not serve the people any longer. Mind control weapons are now being used on us. These are startling revelations.

I came across this article that explains the science of how mind control is used on us and thought it would be a great addition to this thread.

How Directed Energy Weapon Mind Control is Done

[Image: v2k-Impersonations-via-Directed-Energy-W...ations.png]

Quote:Directed Energy Weapon Neuroscience:
Cutting edge black project neuroscience involves using RF Energy or Microwaves and beaming them to areas of the brain automating the function in that brain area. In other words using electromagnetic directed energy frequencies and beaming them to areas of the brain that simulates electrical signals+ that are generated naturally. These methods can produce a wide variety of experiences and results. Such as; Visuals(Virtual Reality - VR), Voices (v2k - Electronic Telepathy), 3rd Eye Experiences in the Realm of the Mind(exotic directed energy neuroscience), and full blown mind control (electromagnetic mind hacking).

RF Energy, Microwaves, Sonic(Ultrasonic+) are the main directed energy weapon mind control methodologies I am aware of. You can bet public RF Energy and Microwave discoveries related to the mind are coming in the future.

Space Age AI Guidance Systems:

Mind blowingly precise AI guidance systems control directed energy weapons. A target can be moving or in a car or plane, and the v2k and other tech neuroscience is still active. I suspect the US military has perfected apex guidance systems for directed energy weapons with how good they are. These technologies are potent enough to appear godlike to targets...

The Hardware(Prime Suspects):
-Cell Towers / GWEN Towers
-Satellites
-HAARP-like Installations

Source