Quote:I pray for a
Quote:deaf-mute gymnast nymphomaniac with

Quote:big tits who owns a
Quote:bar on a golf course,

Quote:and loves to send
Quote:me fishing and drinking.

Quote:This doesn't
Quote:rhyme and I don't give a shit.
The last part was Shakespeare, I think...  Marty Shakespeare, the guy who fixes cars, down the block.
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
That was Just Beautiful,,,,,,,,   tinyinlove
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Mr. G. here,,,, I Loved The last one,,,, Really,,, until my wife threaten to cut my balls off,,,,,,,, tinyfunny What can i say in my own defense? I' Don't Want To Sound like a Gay Guy with a high voice!  tinywhat
The woman's poem was nice til we got to the money hungry bitch part that doesn't want a partnership in her marriage... to me, I find that rather offensive because not all women are cunts. 

Now, my husband (dear sweet man) said in their defense that money for some women represents security, I'm just different in that security for me is a big black gun, which he owns and has the ability to wield expertly... lol.. 

I don't know, I just wish young women would read more poems about how women should be like, not poems depicting women as heartless, lazy, money hungry bitches..
(08-15-2017, 04:54 PM)Grace Wrote: The woman's poem was nice til we got to the money hungry bitch part that doesn't want a partnership in her marriage... to me, I find that rather offensive because not all women are cunts. 

Now, my husband (dear sweet man) said in their defense that money for some women represents security, I'm just different in that security for me is a big black gun, which he owns and has the ability to wield expertly... lol.. 

I don't know, I just wish young women would read more poems about how women should be like, not poems depicting women as heartless, lazy, money hungry bitches..

@"Grace" 
You're asking these young, easily triggered Bitches to stop listening to the Music of Today.
That deserve the Respect of A Good Man and The Respect Of Their Employer For Actually Working instead of expecting a Salary for just Looking Pretty.

Not only that,,,, But You Really believe They can READ!!??
You just might be asking a little to much from this Generation.
(08-15-2017, 08:13 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Grace" 
You're asking these young, easily triggered Bitches to stop listening to the Music of Today.
That deserve the Respect of A Good Man and The Respect Of Their Employer For Actually Working instead of expecting a Salary for just Looking Pretty.

Not only that,,,, But You Really believe They can READ!!??
You just might be asking a little to much from this Generation.

Hahaha..
(08-15-2017, 08:56 PM)Grace Wrote: ...And your right, I'm not sure they teach reading these days.. because so many are falling for it!

Your quote got me thinking...
It's like footage this below, it would be so offensive these days and yet, kids watched it, parents watched
it and all was well with the world!

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-15-2017, 09:14 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 08:56 PM)Grace Wrote: ...And your right, I'm not sure they teach reading these days.. because so many are falling for it!

Your quote got me thinking...
It's like footage this below, it would be so offensive these days and yet, kids watched it, parents watched
it and all was well with the world!

smallrofl   smallrofl