Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wiltshire crop circle brings hundreds to farm.
Wiltshire crop circle brings hundreds to farm.

'A farmer says she has been inundated by 400 visitors, helicopters and drones since a crop circle
appeared in her field.

Shelley Klindt, who farms near Hannington, Wiltshire, said the 60m (200ft) circle appeared overnight 
on 2 August. Despite "trying to keep it quiet", Ms Klindt said online drone footage had attracted
hundreds of people.
A cherry picker is in place so visitors can view it without damaging crops.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2285]

Ms Klindt said the giant formation in a field of mature wheat near Highworth is the first she has had
on her land. She said she had had visitors from all over the world since its appearance.
"We've had helicopters, low-flying aircraft and so many drones," she said.
"On Saturday we had about 130 people and eight or nine people were there camping out in the
middle of the circle to watch the Perseid meteor shower.

"And this morning I got a call at 4:30am to say there was a van with 'love' on it and a man with a
magical cape dancing around with incense sticks."

Creating crop circles is a criminal offence and farmers in the county have been urged by the police
to report any on their land.
But Ms Klindt said although it is "annoying", she has been allowing people into the field to see it.

"It's about 60m wide which means we've lost about eight tonnes of grain," she said.
"So we're asking for a £2 donation to cover the loss of the crop and we're also charging for people
to go up in the cherry picker.
"But on Friday it will be gone when we harvest and the headache will be over."...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The only way to know if it was caused by an energy field source, or a board and plank, is to look at the stem. If they are broken, it was man-made. If not, well...   mediumalien
no matter who (what) made it, sure is beautiful  tinycool

I like the "man in cape dancing around with incense" touch. Far out man...  tinylaughing
(08-14-2017, 10:20 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: no matter who (what) made it, sure is beautiful  tinycool

I like the "man in cape dancing around with incense" touch. Far out man...  tinylaughing

I know, DFC... it adds that old-world charm to it and let's you know that somewhere
out there, the world is still 'normal'?!!!
tinylaughing
(08-14-2017, 10:20 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: no matter who (what) made it, sure is beautiful  tinycool

I tried that here and got arrested for it! It was on the ride to the police station that it was explained to me that one has to wear more than just the cape... a simple misunderstanding, really.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-14-2017, 11:46 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I tried that here and got arrested for it! It was on the ride to the police station that it was explained to me that one has to wear more than just the cape... a simple misunderstanding, really.

I know Boy In A Dress ended-up in a similar situation when he went onto private land and looked
at a crop-circle. He commented that the ride in the 'Paddy-wagon' was very warm and I'd guess with
his habit of 'man-spreading', he sat with his unfettered 'down-there' area exposed in the back of the
Police vehicle.

"It's about looking at the exposed nodules" he advised the Constable and that was around the time
the uniformed man tasered him.
tinysure
(08-14-2017, 11:46 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

I tried that here and got arrested for it! It was on the ride to the police station that it was explained to me that one has to wear more than just the cape... a simple misunderstanding, really.

smallrofl
(08-15-2017, 09:49 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 11:46 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I tried that here and got arrested for it! It was on the ride to the police station that it was explained to me that one has to wear more than just the cape... a simple misunderstanding, really.

I know Boy In A Dress ended-up in a similar situation when he went onto private land and looked
at a crop-circle. He commented that the ride in the 'Paddy-wagon' was very warm and I'd guess with
his habit of 'man-spreading', he sat with his unfettered 'down-there' area exposed in the back of the
Police vehicle.

"It's about looking at the exposed nodules" he advised the Constable and that was around the time
the uniformed man tasered him.
tinysure

OMG!  I'm dying here!   smallroflmao smallcrackingup