Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Still think the Camera never Lies? Check out The BLACKBIRD
Technology moves on and many modern movies use CGI as a way of creating special effects and even characters, but this has just been taken a huge step forward with the introduction of The BLACKBIRD shape shifting vehicle.

BLACKBIRD is a car with incredible tech on board. It can lengthen its chassis by up to 4 feet and even widen it's stance by up to 10 inches!
BUT the real killer trick is it's ability (with the assistance of some clever computer graphics trickery) to simulate ANY car.
This gives the movie director a whole garage full of vehicles to film, without the need for a whole garage full of vehicles!

Still think the camera never lies?
Take a look at The BLACKBIRD.

BigG
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Whatever you do... do NOT show your Morris Minor this footage!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
That is pretty damn amazing!

The foil hat version of me wonders how long before intel agencies & news networks start to utilize graphics that can fool the masses into believing fake terror attacks and other Wag the Dog moments to further some agenda....

tinyshocked tinycool
(08-13-2017, 03:43 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: That is pretty damn amazing!

The foil hat version of me wonders how long before intel agencies & news networks start to utilize graphics that can fool the masses into believing fake terror attacks and other Wag the Dog moments to further some agenda....

tinyshocked tinycool

That's the first thing that came to my mind too, @"DuckforcoveR".  How will we ever discern the truth if this gets in "their" hands? tinybighuh
I suspect that it's already been in their hands for several years.

tinywhat

The camera never lies. Yeah right.

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Now That Is CooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL!!!!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The ULTIMATE Transformer car!

tinycool