Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally
(08-18-2017, 04:00 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: Here is how I see it all ...

[Image: Charlotesville_Riot_Political_Compass.png]

1 The Communist [far left authoritarians] subvertly and covertly controlled 2 Antifa [far left libertarians] to attack 3 Nazi white supremacists [centrist authoritarians] who fought back.

Personal Disclosure: Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes!

Hold onto your cultural history ... things are going to get rough and tough!
That's an interesting concept,,,,  minusculethinking
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-18-2017, 04:06 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 04:00 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: Here is how I see it all ...

1 The Communist [far left authoritarians] subvertly and covertly controlled 2 Antifa [far left libertarians] to attack 3 Nazi white supremacists [centrist authoritarians] who fought back.

Explanation: I suggest that we Rogues are libertarian centrist to libertarian right wingers and this just shows that we are not involved and we don't need to take sides here and can just sit back and laugh and or critically analyze what has occurred.

Those on the left forget that they are just as authoritarian by trying to control all the money through 100% taxes (whilst providing substandard shitty public services).

Those in authority forget it takes individual effort and merit and group think is to be seriously avoided at all cost.

Personal Disclosure: According to my cultural history the nazis lost ww2 and the communists lost the cold war and my grandparents sides won both those conflicts and so I am happy to see both sides destroy themselves.
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(08-18-2017, 02:37 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: And yet you are totally fine with somebody running over people on "the other side" for doing the same damn thing. Get that shit out of here.

Well now, we've established that I am an old guy, and so I may have forgotten what I've said, so you're gonna need to point out to me where I've said that.

The post appears to me to be about TALKING, not driving cars into crowds. I may not have been clear enough when I mentioned that I'm sitting your silly war out until someone takes unprovoked action against you to curtail your First Amendment rights.

Now, what I WILL say is that if you go loaded for bear and intend to start a young war, you'd damned well better have the ass to back that up, and for God's sakes, don't go whining to momma if your opposition decides that if you want a war you can have one!

When one goes packing for war, and gets one, he gets what he has coming to him.

Now that goes for both sides in this fracas, and it find it amusing that only one of the sides is whining to momma that the mean kids slapped back!

I'll ask again - where are all the bullet wounds from those mean ol' rifle-toting naziwhitesupremacistnationalists? If they were really all that hard, AND were packing heat, where are the bullet holes?

Why were the leftists gobbed up in the middle of a street so they COULD be run over?

I think there is a good chance that in the heat of your passion, you may not be asking any questions to get the matter clarified, and may instead just be running blind with what you are being told. That's ok - I got pissed off once too, It was a long time ago, but I still remember how passion can take over logic.

What I learned was that if you opponent can piss you off enough to make you stop thinking and get you to merely reacting and doing what the riot agitators tell you to do, and at the same time can keep his head about him, he will clean your clock just about every time. When the dust settles and the smoke clears, the riot agitators (communists used to call them "cadre" - I dunno what the official term is now) are nowhere to be found. they've moved on to greener pastures and safer spaces, and leave you there, flat on your ass and bleeding, to take whatever comes.

See, the honchos in these "mob actions" keep their heads, too - they at least keep them well enough to know when to run, and leave the "peaceful protestors holding the bag... and the sticks, shields, tear gas cannisters, and bike helmets.

I don't stand for mob rule, and I'm damned sure not going to go play in one. If you want to, that's your choice. Have at it, and enjoy yourself.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-18-2017, 02:45 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: and for the record?! I'm sick and fucking tired of "black lives matter". There is a systematic, endemic racism in this country and the  LAST thing that will help is for "I got an idea, lets all join the black side and chant slogans!" No fucking different than the Nazis. 

EXACTLY!

What the hell does it matter if a bunch of malcontents want to stand around, hold signs and chant slogans? What the hell does it matter, even, if they want to give... GASP! speeches? They're pissants, and you are a better man than them!

Personally, if I don't like what they're saying, I move on to the next attraction. It's never a problem, until they try to block me from moving on.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-18-2017, 03:44 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: [url=https://www.yahoo.com/news/teacher-accused-punching-neo-nazi-212608203.html][/url]
OK

So does this mean what I think it does if her defense is true

I think she will get a felony
it is assualt

Standing up to opponents is NOT illegal. Throwing punches, on the other hand, well that can get a little dicey. She seems to be trying to plead "self defense", but that's not a legally viable argument when YOU are the one on tape initiating the assault.

Hell, in Virginia, you can't even go into a bar and pick a fight, and then claim self defense when you find out you've bit off more than you can chew. Go figure! Strange world, ain't it?

(08-18-2017, 04:06 AM)guohua Wrote:

Yup, interesting concept, and Omegalogos has hit the proverbial nail squarely on the head.

Meh .... they shoulda just called in puff to make a couple passes and clear out all the idiots .... or fast movers with napalm followed up with a barbecue an beerblast .....  

Protestor problem solved .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....