Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LOOK! Huge Underground Base Entrances Found On Mars In Google Earth
I came across this video on Face Book and want to share it here.
This researcher found at least 7 entrances on Mars when using Google Earth.

There are a lot of discoveries coming out lately where amateurs are finding things on planets, moons, asteroids, etc.
Of course, NASA has known all along these things were there. They are probably responsible for building some of them for the SSP guys.
What are they doing up there that they want to hide from the rest of us?  

What do you think?

Quote:Every time an amazing discovery is made on Mars, They quickly tell the sheep it is a rock or shadow! Time and time again, They try to make excuses for the objects being discovered all over Mars. This time, they are not fooling anyone by saying its just rock formations. No doubt, some of the small minded out there will bye NASA Lies til the Great Deception! But for those out there with an open mind, And that know we are being lied to, This find speaks volumes!

These entrances are all different when it comes to the fine detail. Some of them even seem to have something inside! The best way to find them is to follow the directions in the video! I found at least 7 that stand out solid. I also found more that were clearly covered up partially by a crappy photoshop job. Regardless, THEY ARE THERE! Shout Out to FindingUFO and Sandra Andrade on the Initial find. After doing some searching, i discovered many of these entrances. At this point its rather obvious that there was at least intelligent life on mars in the past. These are of the secrets they are keeping from the masses! The only way your going to find the truth is to go digging and looking for it! Don't be fooled by the coming Deception! Stay tuned for more! Eyes to the Skies!

Source: You Tube

I had a look and those are most definitely rocks.

:giggle: 

Okay...I have no clue what they could be. But here's a possibility; is it possible that zooming in and zooming in like he does shows us overexposed pixels?

Dunno...just asking. They do look like structures but the blurriness occurring from the zooming in makes it hard to tell...

Cool find anyhow. 5 stars.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(05-28-2016, 04:39 PM)solarius Wrote: I had a look and those are most definitely rocks.

Okay...I have no clue what they could be. But here's a possibility; is it possible that zooming in and zooming in like he does shows us overexposed pixels?

Dunno...just asking. They do look like structures but the blurriness occurring from the zooming in makes it hard to tell...

They don't look like rocks to me!   :tongue:   LOL 

It would be cool if someone here had the program to check out some of the things these people post.  I would like to know for sure if they see the same thing half these people posting do. 

I still say it's not a rock. :goingcrazy:
(05-28-2016, 04:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 04:39 PM)solarius Wrote: I had a look and those are most definitely rocks.

They don't look like rocks to me!   :tongue:   LOL 

It would be cool if someone here had the program to check out some of the things these people post.  I would like to know for sure if they see the same thing half these people posting do. 

I still say it's not a rock. :goingcrazy:

It certainly is there. The weird thing is that you can see if coming while still high up. If it was a pixel problem you'd think there would be thousands upon thousands of these things scattered throughout. Pretty neat nonetheless, I'm very tempted to lock my office door and just stare at Mars all day now Shhhh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What sort of program are you looking for? If I don't already have it, I may be able to get it.

Most of these martian "anomalies" are nothing of the sort - they are just wishful thinking, people seeing what they wish was there in blurry, overly blown up JPEG artifacts. That's what these are.

The martian "pyramids" at Cydonia looked good... until we got high res pictures of the same, destroying the illusion of the lower res images.

The one anomaly on Mars that I've examined extensively and concluded to be a real artifact is the so-called "martian bigfoot". It's not a live organism of course, as so many debunkers tried to claim simply to make their debunking easier. It's a tiny statuette. I examined it using all of the raw Nasa images of it I could find, which included "left" and "right" views that made the examination a whole lot easier. With those, I could construct 3 dimensional views of it (like using a View Master), and could run them through a program I have which is calibrated specifically to the various mars cameras which used parallax to make measurements. It's not big, it's tiny, only about 2 or 3 inches tall and around 15 meters from the camera, but it's real enough. In the 3D views it can clearly be seen to be standing up from the rock it's on, and to have a humanoid form. I'm convinced it's real and artificial, but have no clue as to who made it, why, or when. I can't find a logical answer to those questions, but the lack of those answers in no way diminishes the results of my examinations.

I can't find a logical reason for people to watch football games, either, but for some unfathomable reason they still do.

Now, to be honest, this is only ONE real artifact out of all the possibilities I've examined that people have brought to me claiming to be real, but when you think about it, given the circumstances, ONE real artifact is all it takes to turn things on their head... and i believe that's the one that changes everything.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-28-2016, 05:21 PM)Ninurta Wrote: What sort of program are you looking for? If I don't already have it, I may be able to get it.

If you're talking to me, I just want something that will allow me to zoom in and see for myself without the program taking up so much memory that it slows down my computer.   I use to have one, but had to delete it for that reason.
(05-28-2016, 05:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 05:21 PM)Ninurta Wrote: What sort of program are you looking for? If I don't already have it, I may be able to get it.

If you're talking to me, I just want something that will allow me to zoom in and see for myself without the program taking up so much memory that it slows down my computer.   I use to have one, but had to delete it for that reason.

Yup, I'm talking to you! You mentioned "someone who has the programs" or something like that.

Google Earth will zoom in on it until you get light headed and nauseous. it has the options for Mars and the Moon built in to it - you just switch from Earth to one of them. Other programs may be more difficult, not because of the program, but because of the difficulty of getting the images used in Google Earth outside Google Earth. Screen caps won't do it, because they are copies of copies, and are set to whatever zoom factor you are using when you take the screen cap.

If you can manage to snag the original images, maybe from the Nasa web site(s), then there is a lightweight program called "IrfanView" that will zoom in as tight as you please... and the program is free, too. I personally use it for nearly all of my image work except the most demanding and intricate. it's good for lightweight stuff like zooming, cropping, color/contrast adjustment, converting files from one format to another, etc. and has batch conversion and renaming capabilities

IrfanView
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-28-2016, 08:00 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 05:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Yup, I'm talking to you! You mentioned "someone who has the programs" or something like that.

Google Earth will zoom in on it until you get light headed and nauseous. it has the options for Mars and the Moon built in to it - you just switch from Earth to one of them. Other programs may be more difficult, not because of the program, but because of the difficulty of getting the images used in Google Earth outside Google Earth. Screen caps won't do it, because they are copies of copies, and are set to whatever zoom factor you are using when you take the screen cap.

If you can manage to snag the original images, maybe from the Nasa web site(s), then there is a lightweight program called "IrfanView" that will zoom in as tight as you please... and the program is free, too. I personally use it for nearly all of my image work except the most demanding and intricate. it's good for lightweight stuff like zooming, cropping, color/contrast adjustment, converting files from one format to another, etc. and has batch conversion and renaming capabilities

IrfanView

Thank you.  I appreciate that information.   :biggrin: