Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A.I. Threat, Nanobots, and How to Protect Yourself
I was watching Beyond Belief with guest William Henry last night and he was discussing A.I.  Now today, as synchronicity would have it, I come across this video of how to kill any nanobots that might be inside us.

Learn the dangers of the latest technology, then take the steps you need for protection.  

I've shared many threads about the threat of Smart Dust, Chemtrails, Smart Meters, Cell Towers, Wi-Fi, etc., which can be found by clicking on my name in my avatar if you are interested.

Nanobots are presented to us as a good thing for humanity. Scientists say they can be released into the body to search for cancer cells and destroy them and cure other medical problems.   DNA Nanobots, and the Future of Cancer Treatment
This would be great if they would use it help humanity, but I see a dark side to this if it falls in the wrong hands, and we all know the possibility is great that it will... AFTER they get the public's approval.

I may be a bit of a conspiracy theorist, but I see cell towers, smart meters, and all the things I mentioned above as a grand "scheme" to use all the technology together to get us to a point where we can be controlled by the Powers That Be. And when that time comes, it will be too late.

Elon Musk agrees!

Back to the nanobots... How do they get into our system without our permission, you ask?
Well, they spray them on us using chemtrails, they put them in vaccines, GMO food, etc., and the public doesn't suspect a thing.

Here is an article that tells about Smart Dust: Smart Dust – The Future of Involuntary Treatment of the Public

Quote:Smart dust is a name given to extremely small computing particles, RFID chips, or other very small technologies.
A popular article from Extreme Tech describes it in the headline: “Smart dust: A complete computer that’s smaller than a grain of sand.” An article from War is Boring is titled “Future Military Sensors Could Be Tiny Specks of ‘Smart Dust’ New technologies allow for extremely small—and ubiquitous—military sensors.” A paper from University of California, San Diego describes smart dust:

Quote:“The term “smart dust” originally referred to miniature wireless semiconductor devices made using fabrication techniques derived from the microelectronics industry. These devices incorporate sensing, computing and communications in a centimetre-sized package.”

It is promoted as an eventuality, that smart dust will cover streets and buildings to identify people, that people will have smart dust in their bodies, and other things in mainstream television and media. They paint a utopian, blissful picture of it.
(You can read the full article from the source link.)

So, the question is, how do we protect ourselves?
Here is the video I mentioned above that will kill any nanobots inside you using frequency. Wear headphones or earplugs to get the desired results.

And here is a thread I did that tells how some of the things I mentioned are related: The Connection

I do hope people will take time to look at all this information. If we don't stay aware of what's REALLY going on, it will be too late when the shit hits the fan to do anything about it.
How do you protect yourself?
You can't unless you live in a cave or underground and wear a Gas-Mask 24/7 and from 1980 on have Not Received any for of Injection for your Health.
Have NO electronics's, Mainly No TV or Cell Phone or any type of Computer.
Best way, Move To N. Korea and ware a Gas mask and Live in one of their many caves.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-11-2017, 08:17 PM)guohua Wrote: How do you protect yourself?
You can't unless you live in a cave or underground and wear a Gas-Mask 24/7 and from 1980 on have Not Received any for of Injection for your Health.
Have NO electronics's, Mainly No TV or Cell Phone or any type of Computer.
Best way, Move To N. Korea and ware a Gas mask and Live in one of their many caves.

Well, that IS one way, but I prefer for the public to become aware and then go arrest the SOBs who are trying to control us.   :smallwink: